CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel transcuntbreed Levine.

Jake The Muss

This hyper sensitive dysphoria lobotomised half-wit cunt motherfucker wants everyones kids to become trans at a young age and get them on pubity blockers, which many of them if not all would regret later as they get older and find their lives have been fucked up for good because of cunts like Levine following orders from the Nazi World Order.

Levine has got kids (i pitty them) and has stated he was glad he waited to go trans because he had his kids. The sinister thicko doesn't want that adult decision for any other parents kids. This is proper upside down, left is right and two plus two equals five designed clown world. He says, now check this out for some insanity, that kids can go through the wrong puberty.

As he is the Assistant Secretary for Health, then he can be trusted right ? i mean he is a picture of health and looks amazing in his uniform and cowardly lion hairdo. I would love to blow torch this cunt for days and carry out his trans surgery for him with some bolt cutters and lemon juice.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This hyper sensitive dysphoria lobotomised half-wit cunt motherfucker wants everyones kids to become trans at a young age and get them on pubity blockers, which many of them if not all would regret later as they get older and find their lives have been fucked up for good because of cunts like Levine following orders from the Nazi World Order.

Levine has got kids (i pitty them) and has stated he was glad he waited to go trans because he had his kids. The sinister thicko doesn't want that adult decision for any other parents kids. This is proper upside down, left is right and two plus two equals five designed clown world. He says, now check this out for some insanity, that kids can go through the wrong puberty.

As he is the Assistant Secretary for Health, then he can be trusted right ? i mean he is a picture of health and looks amazing in his uniform and cowardly lion hairdo. I would love to blow torch this cunt for days and carry out his trans surgery for him with some bolt cutters and lemon juice.

Christ you had me worried there.  For a minute I thought that abomination was a UK minister.

• Like 2

No arguments against this from @Penny Farthing so far, surprise surprise. If I ever caught him whispering in my kids ears telling them they could be just like him, I'd cut off whatever remains of his cock and shove it down his throat.

Saying that, no child of mine would find the offer of looking like Bernard Bresslaw in a polyester dress with trains on appealing.

Fuck off, Pen, you horrible old cunt.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

no child of mine would find the offer of looking like Bernard Bresslaw in a polyester dress with trains on appealing

You wouldn't bet your life on that, I'd love to see the result if you did, and were proved wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Zev said:

You wouldn't bet your life on that, I'd love to see the result if you did, and were proved wrong. 

Have you ever wondered why the times you've met up with Pen in the local pet cemetery "she" always requests that you do "her" up the shitter? Here's a clue, it's not because "she's" experimental.

If I were you, my advice would be that the next time you're creeping about there with your maggot in your hand, you stick to digging up dog bones and wanking over them.

Weird little cunt.

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Solid 2 digit IQ. Stop posting and wasting everyones time, you dipshit.

Ditto.

You come here, once in a blue moon, contribute nothing of import, then scuttle off back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

Stop embarrassing yourself with your two digit I.Q. copy and paste insults, they impress no one.

19 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Admiral Doubtfire 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Reported for going too easy on she/her/it/wtf? I bet Pen’s got his big magnifying glass out, squinting at the gorgeous Admiral Levine and sobbing himself to sleep (alone of course as he has no family or friends) thinking about the hundreds of years he pathetically wasted as a BR ticket inspector instead of stowingaway onto The Mayflower and chasing the American dream. 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2023 at 13:39, southerncunt said:

Solid 2 digit IQ. Stop posting and wasting everyones time, you dipshit.

On 27/07/2023 at 17:07, Zev said:

Ditto.

You come here, once in a blue moon, contribute nothing of import, then scuttle off back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

Stop embarrassing yourself with your two digit I.Q. copy and paste insults, they impress no one.

SC's correct, Arseholes. People are tired of you. Each of your visits here encompasses: 1) arguing without making any worthy points or humour, with only bold-fonted aggression, and 2) garnering and giving likes with Pen, even though you're both shit. Get better or fuck clean off.

In actuality, I'm going to offer you my good side (for a second time this month). Let's forget Mr Shit for a moment, and debate, if you can: I was once fairly good school pals with a Jew, who was super-bright, mouthy, a little arrogant (though still quite likeable), and we competed in jujitsu/judo years down the line. But he was a kike alright, make no mistake, hailing from Kentish Town (later Golders Green) to the leafy suburbs of middle-class Surrey.

Sadly we've lost touch now (though I could easily find him on FB), and I always recall him being firecely defensive of Israel's (then in the 90s) ongoing invasion of Palestine, and when I once defended PLO leader Yasser Arafat, who I still admire greatly, particuarly for his deep discussions with Zionists starting from his university days, he went fucking crazy. His dad, and his brother, were also fairly uncompromising in their defence of Israel's military and its invasion into Gaza to locate Hamas militants.

Presumably your connection with north London, Golders Green, and some comments you have made indicates you may have an opinion on this subject. Thus, what is your viewpoint on Benjamin Netanyahu's most recent attack on the West Bank, in which journalists revealed Israeli soldiers had also targeted civilians, needlessly destroying cars, homes, valuables, irreplaceable historic artifacts etc.?   

Despite my deep and genuine dislike of you partly based on your even greater hatred of dogs, and most animals, you have been given a chance. Don't waste it. So, what is your opinion on recent Israeli West Bank activities, which I opine are totally unnecessary, and have clearly only furthered extreme hostilities?

Other Jews (if this is the case) are welcome to bring dialogue.

• Like 3

On 27/07/2023 at 00:37, Jake The Muss said:

A Hebrew-educated transgender Jew who was a man, with X & Y chromosomes which can never be changed, indentifying as a woman in one of the world's most powerful and influencial jobs, at times guiding millions of sheep to the edge of a cliff. Jesus Fends, you couldn't make it up. I imagne Putin sparks up a cigar, surrounded by his (7?) pooches, cracks open a bottle of vodka, and watches footage of "her" for five minutes at the end of each day, as Ukraine slowly takes a piece of its country back, merely to cheer himself up.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

SC's correct, Arseholes. People are tired of you. Each of your visits here encompasses: 1) arguing without making any worthy points or humour, with only bold-fonted aggression, and 2) garnering and giving likes with Pen, even though you're both shit. Get better or fuck clean off.

In actuality, I'm going to offer you my good side (for a second time this month). Let's forget Mr Shit for a moment, and debate, if you can: I was once fairly good school pals with a Jew, who was super-bright, mouthy, a little arrogant (though still quite likeable), and we competed in jujitsu/judo years down the line. But he was a kike alright, make no mistake, hailing from Kentish Town (later Golders Green) to the leafy suburbs of middle-class Surrey.

Sadly we've lost touch now (though I could easily find him on FB), and I always recall him being firecely defensive of Israel's (then in the 90s) ongoing invasion of Palestine, and when I once defended PLO leader Yasser Arafat, who I still admire greatly, particuarly for his deep discussions with Zionists starting from his university days, he went fucking crazy. His dad, and his brother, were also fairly uncompromising in their defence of Israel's military and its invasion into Gaza to locate Hamas militants.

Presumably your connection with north London, Golders Green, and some comments you have made indicates you may have an opinion on this subject. Thus, what is your viewpoint on Benjamin Netanyahu's most recent attack on the West Bank, in which journalists revealed Israeli soldiers had also targeted civilians, needlessly destroying cars, homes, valuables, irreplaceable historic artifacts etc.?   

Despite my deep and genuine dislike of you partly based on your even greater hatred of dogs, and most animals, you have been given a chance. Don't waste it. So, what is your opinion on recent Israeli West Bank activities, which I opine are totally unnecessary, and have clearly only furthered extreme hostilities?

I have yet to see any sign of humour from either you or SC.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good call Wolfo. I remember having a few scoops with him, mid-80s. I remember the conversation as if it was yesterday. I said ‘Alright Yass. You still living in Bootle?’ He replied ‘Nah, we’ve moved to the West Bank now Dixie, y’know…for the kid’s sake!’ Nice lad, never ducked a round. Wouldn’t be seen dead in…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have yet to see any sign of humour from either you or SC.

Says the person whose history on this website, under every guise and avatar, has metaphorically resembled Stuart Lubbock's arsehole, which analogically looks as though its been rimmed by you and Elton John at a party around Michael Barrymore's swimming pool.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I quite like the idea of @Zev attempting to back up what he says instead of just skirting around the big issues like the fucking coward he is.

Here's another offer, R-Soles. Once you're done with answering Wolfie's question, let's get @The Beast to put up a poll. Instead of 'Cunt Of The Week' it'll be a binary choice between you and me. As you're obsessed with "popularity" even though no one ever mentions it but you, the criteria will be who do most members find the most insightful, entertaining and humorous out of us. If you get more votes than me I will ask Proper to delete my account and I swear on my children's lives I will never post again. Likewise if you lose you have to fuck off for good and never pollute this site with your shite ever again.

Do we have a deal, or are you going to dissemble and make excuses because you know deep down I'm your superior in every single way?

I know that you're a filthy Jew who would rather hoard his gold like a fairytale dragon, but for once in your life put your money where your mouth is.

I'm waiting.

• Like 2

On 27/07/2023 at 17:07, Zev said:

Ditto.

You fucking dunce, Southern makes one comment and it's more entertaining than everything you have ever posted put together...fuck me , even Panzyboy is more entertaining that your best effort.

You're total shit...poodle shit i might add.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Good call Wolfo. I remember having a few scoops with him, mid-80s. I remember the conversation as if it was yesterday. I said ‘Alright Yass. You still living in Bootle?’ He replied ‘Nah, we’ve moved to the West Bank now Dixie, y’know…for the kid’s sake!’ Nice lad, never ducked a round. Wouldn’t be seen dead in…

I sold Golda Meir a clapped out, twice round the clock Volvo estate years ago DC. She seemed OK for an old shit cunt so I knocked a few bob off the asking price after five or six hours of serious bartering and even lent her 20 quid for petrol as she said she’d only brought her cheque book with her and promised to send me a big parcel of gold teeth and wedding rings as soon as she got home as a thank you gesture. The cheque bounced and I never heard from the cunt again, but I did see the motor advertised in the Jewish Chronicle classifieds some time later as ‘1 owner, low mileage and reluctantly for sale due to six million sudden deaths in the family’. The asking price was substantially higher than all the brand new cars on the forecourt at Golders Green Volvo. ‘Oy vey’ indeed.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking dunce, Southern makes one comment and it's more entertaining than everything you have ever posted put together...fuck me , even Panzyboy is more entertaining that your best effort.

You're total shit...poodle shit i might add.

Southern at 01.17. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/crisps-1982/z6qy46f