CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-sodomy dog rescuers

Dyslexic cnut

It’s clear from the cheap formica, general filth and chavvy pedal bin that this is @Frank’s gaff and oft buggered canine friend. The question remains, should these bestiality vigilantes be permitted to force entry because some dog owners have, erm…being forcing an entry. Any thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-essex-66329603

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s clear from the cheap formica, general filth and chavvy pedal bin that this is @Frank’s gaff and oft buggered canine friend. The question remains, should these bestiality vigilantes be permitted to force entry because some dog owners have, erm…being forcing an entry. Any thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-essex-66329603

Last night at supper I was obliged to sit opposite my mother and watch her masticate. I've avoided it for over thirty years. Her mouth has, in fact, turned entirely upside down.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Last night at supper I was obliged to sit opposite my mother and watch her masticate. I've avoided it for over thirty years. Her mouth has, in fact, turned entirely upside down.  

For the past 22 years I’ve avoided any meals with mother. I’ve tried, but if I’m being brutal, she smells so dreadful that I genuinely gag every time. She died in 2001…38 years late in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why the fuck is this "news" in the first place? Does this kind of reporting really do much to justify the licence fee?

You're all heart, HoC. Sometimes I'd rather watch this and its legacy (she was returned to her owner) than all the other shite that goes on around the world. I suppose it's a bit like the recent Titan sub distaster – not really news or significant in any way, particularly as most didn't empathise with the plight of 5 billionnaires, but it was newsworthy, because it took your attention from the war in Ukraine, the US & China further falling out, and Harvey Price killing another dog in a rage because he ran out of Snickers. 

On 28/07/2023 at 15:32, Frank said:

For the last 12 years of her life my dear departed mother always took her false teeth out to eat. The shame of her doing that has haunted me for the near 42 years since she died.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're all heart, HoC. Sometimes I'd rather watch this and its legacy (she was returned to her owner) than all the other shite that goes on around the world. I suppose it's a bit like the recent Titan sub distaster – not really news or significant in any way, particularly as most didn't empathise with the plight of 5 billionnaires, but it was newsworthy, because it took your attention from the war in Ukraine, the US & China further falling out, and Harvey Price killing another dog in a rage because he ran out of Snickers. 

I think Harvey should be allowed pet dogs. A couple of 4 year old military police Dobermans would do. Paranoid ones. 
 That might teach the cunt some respect for animals. Which his mother clearly lacks too. Despite her publicity stunts with horses covered in pink glitter. Twisted fucking cunts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Happy news…for the sausage dog, not so much. Is your eldest a natural blonde?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-66335986

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

For the late 12 years of her life my dear departed mother always took her false teeth out to eat. The shame of her doing that has haunted me for the near 42 years since she died.

Lucky you didn’t have any other family to laugh at your shame at least. Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

For the late 12 years of her life my dear departed mother always took her false teeth out to eat.

At least, unlike you she probably sat down to piss as I’m assuming she had a real vagina and not a huge swinging cock like her son.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill your self 

Far from being the master manipulator that he claims to be, he's about as thin skinned and transparent as his own repeatedly stitched-up, perianal skin.

He claims to have my best interests at heart by trying to discourage my current Jew baiting campaign against our very own Longford, beast defending Kike, @Zev. But if he was truly bothered about my value for entertainment quotient, he'd clearly see that the fiddler's friend on the roof is about to absolutely fucking blow.

Speculation aside, back in the day he would have piled on for the sake of entertainment and my own reputation which he claims to think so highly of. The truth of the matter nowadays is that he's so fucking redundant, he wouldn't have the first clue on how to go about engendering a monumental breakdown, even when the target is an easily angered little fucking gimp such as R-Soles.

@Frank you're now no better than a Snatch or an Alfie. Don't ever darken my door again by quoting or referring to me via the @ sign. You're fucking finished here and I won't stop until you go the way of Stickers and Quincy, a Roops induced damnatio memoriae which will eradicate all evidence of your substandard, absolute fucking shit for all future generations to come.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Far from being the master manipulator that he claims to be, he's about as thin skinned and transparent as his own repeatedly stitched-up, perianal skin.

He claims to have my best interests at heart by trying to discourage my current Jew baiting campaign against our very own Longford, beast defending Kike, @Zev. But if he was truly bothered about my value for entertainment quotient, he'd clearly see that the fiddler's friend on the roof is about to absolutely fucking blow.

Speculation aside, back in the day he would have piled on for the sake of entertainment and my own reputation which he claims to think so highly of. The truth of the matter nowadays is that he's so fucking redundant, he wouldn't have the first clue on how to go about engendering a monumental breakdown, even when the target is an easily angered little fucking gimp such as R-Soles.

@Frank you're now no better than a Snatch or an Alfie. Don't ever darken my door again by quoting or referring to me via the @ sign. You're fucking finished here and I won't stop until you go the way of Stickers and Quincy, a Roops induced damnatio memoriae which will eradicate all evidence of your substandard, absolute fucking shit for all future generations to come.

Shot to pieces. 

https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/about-aa/the-12-steps-of-aa

Guest Fatty
On 28/07/2023 at 15:32, Frank said:

Thought you was dead Frank? Never mind

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Without @Frank and @Zev you would be nothing .. just an empty shell..

• Like 1

On 05/08/2023 at 15:59, Decimus said:

Sensitivity to criticism, mistreatment of others, lack of remorse, sense of entitlement...

...Are you calling me Jewish? Lolololololololololol.

Fuck off.

Looks like I hit the bullseye 😭

LOL