CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not saying anything else. You're clearly mentally disturbed, either through genuine bereavement or a form of mental illness.

Either way I won't take any responsibility going forward for potentially triggering you, I don't want to risk knowing I've contributed to something happening to you, whether it's self inflicted or not.

Carry on as you were, but ignore me for your own good going forward.

Very noble of you if I might say so Decs. I’d be more than happy to bask in the glory and accept full responsibility for causing any negative or even better catastrophically harmful damage to the weird cunts mental, physical (or in an ideal world both) wellbeing. 

On 12/08/2023 at 21:59, Penny Farthing said:

I have seen a muslim womans joke about what you call a muslim woman with asthma but it would be racist for me to repeat it.

Mean what you say and say what you mean or simply fuck off.

Stop wasting kinetic energy by typing a right load of bollocks, surely even you are bored with yourself by now.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2023 at 15:56, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

August 2023, it's been pissing down for weeks and now the Bank of England have decided to piss on the homeowner folk and raise interest rates (the highest they've been since the beginning of the financial crisis). Yes, Brexit has caused instability and financial/investment uncertainty but let's not forget Liz 'downs syndrome and not worthy of' Truss and Kamikwasi Farteng helping this crisis along... (Truss is now collecting her former Prime Minister 100k a year payment). These Tory bastards are all out of ideas and talent, the icing on the cake being we now have an unelected, near Billionaire, no mandate cunt at the helm who most likely wipes his curry shitting arse with brand new £20 notes he gets from his banker mate. Cunts are pulling their own teeth out because they can't get a dentist appointment or register with an NHS one, working parents paid a pittance with some having to use food banks. Cant seem to get an appointment with your GP anymore, you have to call first thing in the morning, download, upload a load of pictures etc in the hope the GP gives you an appointment that day. Hordes of rat, scavenging boat cunts turning up, cap in hand and being put up in hotels whilst the Government have to pay poorer British people cost of living payments because all of the countries privatised utilities aren't affordable. I wonder how many will lose their homes this year due to unaffordable mortgage repayments? This is simply not good enough for a G8 country.

We really need a change at the top, however I worry if Labour get in Sir Keir will convert to Islam and start sending ferries over to pick up the rats from Calais. All this shite going on and this Tory bastard reckons the over 50s should start delivering takeaways to make ends meet lol. 

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/over-50s-takeaway-drivers/

The foreseeable future is fucking shit, the need for side incomes/hustles has never been greater... Good luck riding out this shit storm fellow cunts and cunters. Fucking hell. 

"all out of ideas and talent" is the basic flaw in this argument - they had no ideas or talent in the first place (no one does) - and as a coup d'grace the UK isn't a real country, just an anachronistic kingdom that was effective about 200 years ago, and by that definition has beeb shit for a very long time and certainly when we was born and our parents before. Stop moaning and watch Barbie. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"all out of ideas and talent" is the basic flaw in this argument - they had no ideas or talent in the first place (no one does) - and as a coup d'grace the UK isn't a real country, just an anachronistic kingdom that was effective about 200 years ago, and by that definition has beeb shit for a very long time and certainly when we was born and our parents before. Stop moaning and watch Barbie. 

Where the fuck have you been?

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

2 years and three months polishing your act and this is all you’ve come up with? Stupid, irrelevant little cunt. Fuck off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported rule 43.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Glass House with Sergeant Provost Tim Weston polishing my ear drums with the sort of 24 hour 👂verbals that makes your whimpering banter fucking piss in a bucket weak. 

They don’t let your sort join the armed forces. If you’ve been in a ‘Glass House’, it’s probably a potting shed at the institution where you’ve been locked up.

Did bigger boys bum you? Like in ‘Scum’. 

On 10/08/2023 at 17:05, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you may have watched the Barbary Coast flashback scene in ‘Airplane’ too many times. 
 It was a shithole the last time I looked. Ask @cuntspotter about it. I think he played a gig there decades ago. For the Ivy Benson band no less.

I was that soldier

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If only someone warned this might happen, chapter six hundred and forty nine thousand…

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2023/aug/19/craft-beer-boom-uk-firms-bust-brexit

If there's one good thing that's come out of Brexit it's surely this. The proliferation of watery, hoppy-hippy shite being flogged at extortionate prices in pubs had reached almost epidemic levels.

Hopefully this will also result in Hoxton Square becoming a ghost town, and its associated hipster cunts trading in the pints of Brewdog for Toilet Duck.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If there's one good thing that's come out of Brexit it's surely this. The proliferation of watery, hoppy-hippy shite being flogged at extortionate prices in pubs had reached almost epidemic levels.

Hopefully this will also result in Hoxton Square becoming a ghost town, and its associated hipster cunts trading in the pints of Brewdog for Toilet Duck.

Shouldn’t you be in the melee down Carrow Road? Millwall are in town, and for some reason it’s outrageously not been rescheduled for the World Cup Final…

28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Shouldn’t you be in the melee down Carrow Road? Millwall are in town, and for some reason it’s outrageously not been rescheduled for the World Cup Final…

Fuck that. The last time we played those animals at home I ended up getting locked down in Next with dozens of other poor souls after the game. The Bermondsey cunts were rampaging through the streets waving around their Millwall bricks and smashing the shit out of everyone not in a blue shirt. 

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not hard as fuck so I've given it a miss this time.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck that. The last time we played those animals at home I ended up getting locked down in Next with dozens of other poor souls after the game. The Bermondsey cunts were rampaging through the streets waving around their Millwall bricks and smashing the shit out of everyone not in a blue shirt. 

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not hard as fuck so I've given it a miss this time.

The Bushwackers used to staple gun calling cards to their victims foreheads. Nice touch.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is chilling news…what the actual fuck were you doing in Next ffs?

• Like 1