CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What a prize cunt Trump is. Seeing him in jail will bring me enormous pleasure.

It won’t exactly be jail. It might look like one but the builders will have been in and created a luxury complex for him. And he won’t be mixing with anyone who could possibly hurt him. Even if he was, his cell mates Jabo and Akim would keep him safe for the odd $10,000 cheque delivered to their mums. Rich cunts never really get jailed. Just a pantomime to satisfy an outraged populace.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It won’t exactly be jail. It might look like one but the builders will have been in and created a luxury complex for him. And he won’t be mixing with anyone who could possibly hurt him. Even if he was, his cell mates Jabo and Akim would keep him safe for the odd $10,000 cheque delivered to their mums. Rich cunts never really get jailed. Just a pantomime to satisfy an outraged populace.

I highly doubt the Yanks would stand for any former president to be put behind bars. Considering his spacker horde stormed their own seat of government when he lost last time fuck knows what'll happen if they try and actually jail the orange cunt.

They might still try it, but it'll undoubtedly be seen as some form of oppression or political elimination by his sheep and the opposition wankers wouldn't be able to stop themselves having smug little digs and one liners about the whole situation, setting off more riots and claims of outrage.

These fuckers have only got themselves to blame - if they'd stayed a good little colony they would still have our shit government, but they wouldn't be allowed to play with guns and they'd not have to sell their homes every time they get a rash or have their foreskins cut off at birth because the Kellogg's cornflakes cunt didn't like the idea of them passing the time with a good wank.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2023 at 16:24, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you investigated the possibility that she's a one night stand from ages ago KB (that you were too wasted to remember)? I think there's more to this feud than meets the eye, she clearly thought the two of you were forever after all those sweet nothings you whispered in her ear 20 years ago (before giving her one up the wrong'un). Lol.

I suppose it’s a possibility Raas, but tbh I have to tell you that I’ve smashed the granny out of almost every decent looking Doris I’ve ever met (usually only once and within 5 minutes of meeting them). So I can’t deny having a very low tolerance when the whining inevitably starts, and unless the lucky fucker happens to be 11/10 stunningly gorgeous (most of them), its when they start talking thats usually a deal breaker for me. However I have retained a vague recollection of the very few hideously vile looking (9/10) and usually brain numbingly annoying bints that have got lucky once or twice with me when my guard was down (drug related). So although it’s not an impossibility I’m pretty sure I’d remember it if I’d ever let myself down in such a spectacular manner by ramming it up the back doors of such a massive ginger Welsh cunt as her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷
🇱🇷M A G A 🇱🇷
LOL LOL LOL Fuck off!

I’ll be honest. He’s made himself look a right weedy little cunt with that photo. If I’d been in the room I would have given him Chinese burns and nipple cripple just to see if he would start crying.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ll be honest. He’s made himself look a right weedy little cunt with that photo. If I’d been in the room I would have given him Chinese burns and nipple cripple just to see if he would start crying.

If you're talking about The Donald's mugshot, I think it's a look that says "WHEN I'm back in the White House, you cunts are gonna pay for this".  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I suppose it’s a possibility Raas, but tbh I have to tell you that I’ve smashed the granny out of almost every decent looking Doris I’ve ever met (usually only once and within 5 minutes of meeting them). So I can’t deny having a very low tolerance when the whining inevitably starts, and unless the lucky fucker happens to be 11/10 stunningly gorgeous (most of them), its when they start talking thats usually a deal breaker for me. However I have retained a vague recollection of the very few hideously vile looking (9/10) and usually brain numbingly annoying bints that have got lucky once or twice with me when my guard was down (drug related). So although it’s not an impossibility I’m pretty sure I’d remember it if I’d ever let myself down in such a spectacular manner by ramming it up the back doors of such a massive ginger Welsh cunt as her. 

This is like reading Roy (Say what you see) Walker's autobiography. 

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Red eyes and all. The humiliation...or the realisation he'll never be President again.

Tucker/Trump interview now well past 250m views and still rising on twitter. Some day you’ll get it .
But I won’t hate you just because I got it a long time ago. I know most of you aren’t bad people, just very slow learners. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Donald would beat the crap out of you Eric. I’m sorry to have to tell you that but hey ho.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Donald would beat the crap out of you Eric. I’m sorry to have to tell you that but hey ho.

I haven’t really been on active duties for a couple of years, but I reckon I could take him Bill. 
 I know he’s got the weaponised toupee face hugger and special military service avoiding talons, but he’s badly out of shape and I reckon I could slip in under the moobs and work the ribs.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I highly doubt the Yanks would stand for any former president to be put behind bars. Considering his spacker horde stormed their own seat of government when he lost last time fuck knows what'll happen if they try and actually jail the orange cunt.

They might still try it, but it'll undoubtedly be seen as some form of oppression or political elimination by his sheep and the opposition wankers wouldn't be able to stop themselves having smug little digs and one liners about the whole situation, setting off more riots and claims of outrage.

These fuckers have only got themselves to blame - if they'd stayed a good little colony they would still have our shit government, but they wouldn't be allowed to play with guns and they'd not have to sell their homes every time they get a rash or have their foreskins cut off at birth because the Kellogg's cornflakes cunt didn't like the idea of them passing the time with a good wank.

The right to bear arms written into a constitution is a measure of their fucking stupidity. 90% of US Reality TV is about shit. 

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What a prize cunt Trump is. Seeing him in jail will bring me enormous pleasure.

Seeing you futilely attempting to construct a pyramid from out of date Tesco Value Beans, or splashing Airfix propellor paint all over yourself in the B+Q shed at one of your ‘buy to let’ luxury/council condemned prefabs will have to do for me Ape, as unlike you I’m a realist. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t even want bear arms. They would look all hairy and I wouldn’t be able to wear short sleeves.

They have a fucking enormous number of gun related deaths either criminal or self inflicted. It's a land of cuntdem that tools itself up so destructively. I'd hate to live in my street if they could bear arms. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They have a fucking enormous number of gun related deaths either criminal or self inflicted. It's a land of cuntdem that tools itself up so destructively. I'd hate to live in my street if they could bear arms. 

I’ve never read any of your posts. You might be good.. I don’t know. What I do know is that you need to add some colour to your profile pic. It makes me feel ill. 

• Like 2