CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You were right years ago. Women are dirty disgusting animals. If proper fuckbots like ‘Cherry 2000’ were available. Biological women would be obsolete. 
 It’s reached the point where a soggy fanny isn’t compensation enough for the attitude, verbal diarrhoea and general sense of entitlement that most of them are swaggering around with. Wankers.

‘King Billy’s Sauna/Massage Parlour (open 6pm till 7am daily)’, is on course to replace all our biological female employees with similar (but far better looking) AI sex workers in time for the Christmas party rush. My in-house tech team have assured me that a deep fumigation and conversion of  the women’s toilets into a state of the art android charging station (bypassing the ‘smart’ meter of course, not bad for a ‘thicko’ Mrs Roops)🤣can be done in less than a week after the last biological slag is forcibly ejected from the premises.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘King Billy’s Sauna/Massage Parlour (open 6pm till 7am daily)’, is on course to replace all our biological female employees with similar (but far better looking) AI sex workers in time for the Christmas party rush. My in-house tech team have assured me that a deep fumigation and conversion of  the women’s toilets into a state of the art android charging station (bypassing the ‘smart’ meter of course, not bad for a ‘thicko’ Mrs Roops)🤣can be done in less than a week after the last biological slag is forcibly ejected from the premises.

Make sure you don’t buy the sex robots with the hard drive cooling fan located in the vaginal cavity. Nasty business.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Dr Jill Biden, the babysitter.

The Pope missed out on the chance to fuck Sleepy Creepy Joes wrinkly old arse when the the filthy old cunt violently shat his pants before the tea and sandwiches had even been served and the entire Vatican City had to be evacuated.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Dr Jill Biden, the babysitter.

Have you seen the strange goings on in Mauri? Check out the book ‘Fire and Fury’ which was published, printed and on sale on Amazon while the 3 day long fire was still going. In fact it describes the ‘Aug 8 to August 11’ fire ‘and its worrying connection to climate change’ 🤔, even though it was published on Aug 10th. Fascinatingly accurate reading, taking into account that most of it hadn’t even happened yet when it was printed.

On 17/08/2023 at 08:32, Dyslexic cnut said:

I notice that there appears to be two medically qualified chaps on here, discussing, in some depth, the issues surrounding the covid ‘pandemic.’ Now you’re such a clever woman, why aren’t you engaging with them as you seem so knowledgeable on the subject (every fucking subject tbh?) Peculiar that you choose to squabble daily with a sectarian, tree-flogging pimp with an invisible car rather than joust with @Last Cunt Standing or @The Beast. Afraid that you’d be out of your league, cuntess? A little flat-track bully and not a particularly successful one. Fuck off.

I've previously scrapped with both punters - the difference with them and KB is that they form their own opinions and don't slavishly copy those from the Slackjaw News Service. I did not join in as it was their gig. 

I cant help thinking that even if I had joined in, your snidey nature would still bitch about butting in. You should have listened to Mrs DC and stayed in the shallow end.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you seen the strange goings on in Mauri? Check out the book ‘Fire and Fury’ which was published, printed and on sale on Amazon while the 3 day long fire was still going. In fact it describes the ‘Aug 8 to August 11’ fire ‘and its worrying connection to climate change’ 🤔, even though it was published on Aug 10th. Fascinatingly accurate reading, taking into account that most of it hadn’t even happened yet when it was printed.

You've been mugged off. Again.

The 'Fire and Fury' "book" is a self-published 44 page pamphlet reporting events that were all featured in the news prior to publication. No one has heard of the "book's" author and it appears the narrative was GPT generated.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/book-maui-fires/

When will you learn?

On 13/08/2023 at 12:43, Cunty BigBollox said:

I wonder if he also forgets to clean his teeth with Autosol rather than Colegate?

Drew, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear that the government is encouraging the police and local authorities to ignore licensing breaches this Sunday for the amateur kickabout that's going on in Oz.

I'm not sure why they are under the illusion that the interest will be high enough to entice anyone other than chronic alcoholics like yourself out to watch 22 rugmunchers attempt to kick a ball for 90 minutes. I'd wager that your local will only contain about a fifth of the punters that most pubs would usually see for an England men's team midweek friendly against Luxembourg.

Of course I can predict with absolute certainty that the BBC will post pictures from the handful of gay bars across the nation that will be full for this shit and then spin it into a false narrative that the whole country got behind "our girls."

Enjoy the game, you absolute fucking dickhead.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear that the government is encouraging the police and local authorities to ignore licensing breaches this Sunday for the amateur kickabout that's going on in Oz.

I'm not sure why they are under the illusion that the interest will be high enough to entice anyone other than chronic alcoholics like yourself out to watch 22 rugmunchers attempt to kick a ball for 90 minutes. I'd wager that your local will only contain about a fifth of the punters that most pubs would usually see for an England men's team midweek friendly against Luxembourg.

Of course I can predict with absolute certainty that the BBC will post pictures from the handful of gay bars across the nation that will be full for this shit and then spin it into a false narrative that the whole country got behind "our girls."

Enjoy the game, you absolute fucking dickhead.

I will enjoy the game but not as much as a game between Sweden and the Netherlands, their players at least looked like women worthy of discharging some fluids over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I will enjoy the game but not as much as a game between Sweden and the Netherlands, their players at least looked like women worthy of discharging some fluids over.

You’ll be unconscious by half time, pissed out of your tiny mind. The only fluids being discharged will either be white cider or urine, you spectacularly stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've been mugged off. Again.

The 'Fire and Fury' "book" is a self-published 44 page pamphlet reporting events that were all featured in the news prior to publication. No one has heard of the "book's" author and it appears the narrative was GPT generated.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/book-maui-fires/

When will you learn?

‘snopes.com/fact-check’. 🤣If you hadn’t mentioned almost daily how clever you are, I’d be tempted to ask… ‘When will you learn?’. But I won’t as you don’t need my assistance to make a fool of yourself once again Sweetie. 
Anyway Christmas will be upon us all again soon, and as usual I’ll be flat out selling dead trees, only to sadly realise once again come the New Year that I’ve been flogging a dead horse and made nothing at all, exactly as you’ve been telling me for a few years now. So I thought I’d order your Christmas present now, incase I’m too busy losing money in December, and forget to buy you something so special that you’ll think of me every time you need it (hopefully it won’t work, so only once). What colour defibrillator would you prefer? Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Couldn’t agree more and I’ve also noticed for quite some time now that Ape seems to be a complete fucking idiot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've previously scrapped with both punters - the difference with them and KB is that they form their own opinions and don't slavishly copy those from the Slackjaw News Service. I did not join in as it was their gig. 

I cant help thinking that even if I had joined in, your snidey nature would still bitch about butting in. You should have listened to Mrs DC and stayed in the shallow end.

I think you should kill him. He’s no ‘fan boi’ of mine. Oh and I really like you, in fact I think you’re absolutely great. 

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've misspelled vibrator, Bill.

I haven’t. The 24” double ended vibrators that her and Eddie prefer only come in one colour. I won’t say what colour that is, but let’s just say that you’d need 20/20 vision to spot one when it’s hanging out of Eddie’s dusky dirtbox and the Vulcan is carefully reversing onto it, her gigantic, ginger, klingon encrusted Welsh shitpipe, beeping like a malfunctioning bin lorry about to tip its load at the landfill site.

Mrs Beep Beep. lol.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yeah i have seen the Mauri BS, energy weapons probably, i find it sadly strange that all these events are going on at the same time as the climate change propaganda...whatever it is, you can bet that it's the same cunts behind everything else that's going on. It always is the same motherfuckers.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Of course I can predict with absolute certainty that the BBC will post pictures from the handful of gay bars across the nation that will be full for this shit and then spin it into a false narrative

Last week the national MSM in lockstep reported the stabbing of two men in a ‘horrific homophobic attack’ outside a gay club in South London. I found this rather strange as both victims were apparently released from hospital almost immediately as their injuries were said to be minor. The point being that black  teenagers are stabbed to death by other black teenagers in London on a daily basis and very rarely make the news at all. This quite insignificant act of crime which the BBC and the usual MSM pushed to the top of the news agenda because of its ‘homophobic’ nature disappeared off the radar as fast as it had arrived. Probably just another of these coincidences that keep cropping up nowadays, but it turns out that it wasn’t perpetrated by one of the terrifying ‘far right, white supremacist, homophobe bigots, that are about as hard to actually find as The Beast of Bodmin, but a black man in a hoodie who was captured on CCTV scurrying away from the scene. 
The big problem the radical left has nowadays is the worldwide shortage of actual white racists, bigots, transphobes/homophobes (insert whatever phobe applicable) to keep their divisive narrative going, so they’re constantly finding it more and more difficult to find actual crimes to attribute to the white majority that they’ve been demonising for decades. The MSM are the joint lowest form of fucking scum alongside   most politicians that currently walk the Earth imo (and Roops obviously).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

...Anyway Christmas will be upon us all again soon, and as usual I’ll be flat out selling dead trees, only to sadly realise once again come the New Year that I’ve been flogging a dead horse and made nothing at all, exactly as you’ve been telling me for a few years now...

Nope, never said anything of the sort. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘snopes.com/fact-check’. 🤣If you hadn’t mentioned almost daily how clever you are, I’d be tempted to ask… ‘When will you learn?’. But I won’t as you don’t need my assistance to make a fool of yourself once again Sweetie. 
Anyway Christmas will be upon us all again soon, and as usual I’ll be flat out selling dead trees, only to sadly realise once again come the New Year that I’ve been flogging a dead horse and made nothing at all, exactly as you’ve been telling me for a few years now. So I thought I’d order your Christmas present now, incase I’m too busy losing money in December, and forget to buy you something so special that you’ll think of me every time you need it (hopefully it won’t work, so only once). What colour defibrillator would you prefer? Fuck off.

I haven’t. The 24” double ended vibrators that her and Eddie prefer only come in one colour. I won’t say what colour that is, but let’s just say that you’d need 20/20 vision to spot one when it’s hanging out of Eddie’s dusky dirtbox and the Vulcan is carefully reversing onto it, her gigantic, ginger, klingon encrusted Welsh shitpipe, beeping like a malfunctioning bin lorry about to tip its load at the landfill site.

Mrs Beep Beep. lol.

🎶I’m the one that you want Ooh Ooh Ooh 🎶

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

...The MSM are the joint lowest form of fucking scum alongside   most politicians that currently walk the Earth imo (and Roops obviously).

Diddums, you're upset. Too bad.

On 18/08/2023 at 09:04, Mrs Roops said:

A simple ‘out of my league’ would have sufficed.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Couldn’t agree more and I’ve also noticed for quite some time now that Ape seems to be a complete fucking idiot.

If you hadn't mentioned it I don't think I would have noticed it myself however, looking back at his contributions I can see your point. I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt and simply assume he has been the unfortunate victim of a failed medical trial for abortion medication. Poor cunt.

• Like 1