CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WHY IS MIGRANT HYDROPHOBIA ONLY CONFINED TO BRITAIN?

and

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Which breed would you opt for? How about an obedient Alsatian or German sherpherd?

I can picture him now, head in the oven with the Littlest Hobo hanging out of his Sephardic starfish.

Woof woof woof "I vos just following orders."

Lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I think you’re crediting the idiotic faux-French wanker with way too much intelligence.

I think you're right.  Just this lunchtime I was sitting on the terrasse, looking at the river Vienne lazily flowing by below. I actually said to ma femme 'I wish I was more intelligent'.  Only somebody like Kleftiko could see where I'm coming from.

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think you're right.  Just this lunchtime I was sitting on the terrasse, looking at the river Vienne lazily flowing by below. I actually said to ma femme 'I wish I was more intelligent'.  Only somebody like Kleftiko could see where I'm coming from.

Then she looked at you and said ‘you wish you were more intelligent? I wish you were fucking dead’.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Having a sexual fixation with me will not help you. Also do not forget that you are simply a figment of my imagination and that should I choose to forget you, you will cease to exist in an instant.Now get on with doing the pizza deliveries to those idle folk who can't be bothered to prepare their own meals .. have you charged your bicycles battery?

Well that’s told me hasn’t it? Give it a rest ffs. You’re not funny, just a sad, boring and extremely weird  old freak who’d be doing everyone a massive favour if you stepped out in front of a speeding truck immediately if not sooner. If you do that you might be remembered fondly for that one selfless action and not despised as you are now for the decades of boring, annoying shite you’ve inflicted on everyone and the gigantic unidentified entity which lurks menacingly in your mothball scented  charity shop bloomers. Fuck off.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can picture him now, head in the oven with the Littlest Hobo hanging out of his Sephardic starfish.

Woof woof woof "I vos just following orders."

Lol.

I see the lovely Roger Waters has fallen foul of the skinless sausage brigade Deco. Egotistical twat or not, we should be supporting his arse at this difficult time. Let folk rise up and storm break loose!!

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Let folk rise up and storm break loose!!

Yes , but we’re all familiar with what happened to Dr Goebbels Herr Oberst. 
May I suggest you follow his example?

Nothing personal you understand? 

Guest judgetwi
On 13/08/2023 at 00:30, ratcum said:

I can you've missed me Jewds ❤️

The Fuhrer visits a lunatic asylum. The patients are told to line up and pay the proper respect. He walks in and they all stick their arms in the air and enthusiastically shout “ Heil Hitler!!”

Except one Jewish looking cunt at the end of the line who stands there and says nothing. Hitler goes up to him and says “what’s your fucking problem Judah?”

He says……”I’m the doctor Mein Fuhrer, not a patient.”

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The Fuhrer visits a lunatic asylum. The patients are told to line up and pay the proper respect. He walks in and they all stick their arms in the air and enthusiastically shout “ Heil Hitler!!”

Except one Jewish looking cunt at the end of the line who stands there and says nothing. Hitler goes up to him and says “what’s your fucking problem Judah?”

Watch your step Judge. The Vulcan seems to be having one of its ever more frequent  mental health episodes again. If it wasn’t such an unlikeable fucking monstrosity I’d feel some sort of sympathy for it, but I can’t and anyway it’s much more fun to watch it and laugh. It’s hilarious that it still thinks it has something to offer here, when the only thing it has left is it’s tedious fact checking, and constant finger wagging threats to dish out a ban, as if anyone gives a fuck about its daft and ever changing fucking rules. The only memorable thing she’s ever said to me which gives me something to look forward to, is that she’s immuno compromised and had about a dozen experimental Covid jabs, so hopefully it’ll all turn out for the best very soon and it can be quickly consigned to the big dustbin in the sky.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Watch your step Judge. The Vulcan seems to be having one of its ever more frequent  mental health episodes again. If it wasn’t such an unlikeable fucking monstrosity I’d feel some sort of sympathy for it, but I can’t and anyway it’s much more fun to watch it and laugh. It’s hilarious that it still thinks it has something to offer here, when the only thing it has left is it’s tedious fact checking, and constant finger wagging threats to dish out a ban, as if anyone gives a fuck about its daft and ever changing fucking rules. The only memorable thing she’s ever said to me which gives me something to look forward to, is that she’s immuno compromised and had about a dozen experimental Covid jabs, so hopefully it’ll all turn out for the best very soon and it can be quickly consigned to the big dustbin in the sky.

Dense drunk cunt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Godless heathen Ian Paisley visits a hospital in Belfast and sees, in a men's ward, cards attached to each bed with either a 'P' or 'RC" on them. Paisley says to the matron "Ah, I see you have separated the patients into Protestant and Roman Catholics" To which the matron replies "No. That's what they want for breakfast; Porridge or Rice Crispies". Lol fuck off so you will

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Frank said:

Dense drunk cunt. 

Does this mean you’ve killed me and I have to fuck off Frank? Pathetic and predictably embarrassing as usual. Why do this to yourself? You’ve become the Schofield of this place and I wouldn’t bank on your Holly Willoughby (Pen) not to knife you in your bony humped back soon. You have my sympathy.

Guest judgetwi
On 15/08/2023 at 00:34, King Billy said:

Well I’ve already been awarded a “warning point” but not “under restrictions” and the red triangle 🔺 yet. Only a matter of time I suspect. 
“The Longest Hatred” I believe they call it.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Well I’ve already been awarded a “warning point” but not “under restrictions” and the red triangle 🔺 yet. Only a matter of time I suspect. 
“The Longest Hatred” I believe they call it.

Take a shower you whining hook-nosed, Christ-killer. Fuck me, you’ve learned nothing.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Take a shower you whining hook-nosed, Christ-killer. Fuck me, you’ve learned nothing.

Possibly. But it’s unlikely I’m going to learn anything from you Brainbox.

On 09/08/2023 at 11:17, Zev said:

Forty-one migrants have been killed in a shipwreck off Italy's Lampedusa island, according to reports.

The RAI and ANSA news agency reported on Wednesday that four people who survived the shipwreck told rescuers that they were on a boat that had set off from Sfax in Tunisia.

The survivors, three men and a woman, said the vessel had sunk on its way to Italy’s shores.

This shower of potential freeloaders didn't mind risking 'hydrophobia' in their efforts to gain something for nothing. Meanwhile, the whiny cunts in Dorset get all upset about spending their time relaxing on a boat/ship that isn't actually being put out to sea.

Is there some sort of invisible hydrophobic force-field that comes into operation when they reach the English coast?

Just WTF is going on?

You should be fucking over there in the Calais refugee camps engaging in hand to hand combat. Go on my son! 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was talking about the British Saturday afternoon wrestler, ‘Crybaby Cooper’. Not Henry Cooper.

Personally I followed Gorgeous George but wanted to be Kendo Nagasaki (is he still with us?) I had encounters with Big Daddy, Mick McManus and Giant Haystacks as they all wrestled out of New Cross and lived near the South Circular. Mick told me to fuck off, so don't think you can insult me. McManus got there first.