CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mohammed Al Fayed Dead.

Eric Cuntman

Not a cunt in itself but the death of one.

Good. Dirty little camel fondling sand-nonce. Clearly proud of his status as a brown pervert as demonstrated by his willingness to erect a statue commemorating another one. 

Burn in Durka Durka hell you snidey little Bedouin shitcunt. Tell your cunt kid and his brain dead bint I said fuck off as well. It’s a pity Prince Philip isn’t here to snigger at your funeral/goat barbecue.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good. Dirty little camel fondling sand-nonce. Clearly proud of his status as a brown pervert as demonstrated by his willingness to erect a statue commemorating another one. 

Burn in Durka Durka hell you snidey little Bedouin shitcunt. Tell your cunt kid and his brain dead bint I said fuck off as well. It’s a pity Prince Philip isn’t here to snigger at your funeral/goat barbecue.

Tbf Eric he did have the business acumen to bail out of Harrods, when it became obvious that Aldi and Lidl were a slightly cheaper option for the average single mother on benefits in Knightsbridge doing her weekly big shop.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tbf Eric he did have the business acumen to bail out of Harrods, when it became obvious that Aldi and Lidl were a slightly cheaper option for the average single mother on benefits in Knightsbridge doing her weekly big shop.

Thick as a brick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Alexandrian street urchin cunt’s actual name was simply ‘Fayed’ which, in Arabic translates as ‘shady sex-pest sand-nigger.’ He added the ‘Al’ prefix in order to add a little gravitas to his low status I believe. Anyway…I hope it was slow and agonising.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not a fan then, Eric?

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Alexandrian street urchin cunt’s actual name was simply ‘Fayed’ which, in Arabic translates as ‘shady sex-pest sand-nigger.’ He added the ‘Al’ prefix in order to add a little gravitas to his low status I believe. Anyway…I hope it was slow and agonising.

I thought it was a tribute to Paul Simon.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the Neutron bar as good as the Mars bar and what about the Milky Way kid? 

(Why have my emoji suggestions got a tear and sad face?) 

Milky Bar kid.

What's the betting the next Milky Bar kids an ethnic? That would be fucking ironic. "De milky bars on I. Innit bluds"? 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I lost entitled little cunt at "bag of dog shit" and I lost you at "taking". Does this site come with a Google translation service? 

When she says “taking a diabetes clinic”, she means, telling her cousins which hospital it’s parked outside so they can tow it away.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2023 at 22:21, camberwell gypsy said:

Thursday for me. I'm taking a Diabetes clinic so I'll be masked up so I don't have to put up with the smell of unwashed feet. The filthy bastards.

Put ten sugars in in their tea, tell them the clinics cancelled this week and send the cunts home. None of them will turn up next week, fucking gangrenous old cunts.

• Like 1