CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Pull yourself together, you self-pitying shit-weasel.

Ape, sorry.. one last thing. I’ve just got back from walking the dog, to find my idiot French wife nursing her newly raw and puffed-up collagen lip fillers. This is where I’m at, and why I can’t go on. Jesus fucking wept. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape, sorry.. one last thing. I’ve just got back from walking the dog, to find my idiot French wife nursing her newly raw and puffed-up collagen lip fillers. This is where I’m at, and why I can’t go on. Jesus fucking wept. 

Perhaps, once her trout pout has settled down, she’ll let you stick your little cock in her mouth.

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Perhaps, once her trout pout has settled down, she’ll let you stick your little cock in her mouth.

No, she’s a smoker.. 40 years. Imagine an old Consulate smoker’s inflated crow-line lips anywhere near, let alone sucking, on your aged wrinkled winkle. I’m in the Flask talking to myself as I type, Ape. I think this is it. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Looks like I've hooked a couple of Minnows with that last post, Stig.

It's hardly baiting when you directly quote me with some straight abuse, so you can wipe that lopsided grin off of your beet red, puffy face. You're about as subtle and machievallian as a student prankster who has shit in his flatmates frying pan.

Do better, you punch-drunk fucking idiot. I'm one of the few on here who defends you, but your standard recently has been absolutely fucking appalling and if I don't see an improvement by the end of the week you'll be sorry.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, she’s a smoker.. 40 years. Imagine an old Consulate smoker’s inflated crow-line lips anywhere near, let alone sucking, on your aged wrinkled winkle. I’m in the Flask talking to myself as I type, Ape. I think this is it. 

She sounds ghastly. Is there any way you could simply kill her?

On 12/09/2023 at 20:10, Frank said:

Consulate…….. hmm…… what about “Solent”? They were menthol too.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Consulate…….. hmm…… what about “Solent”? They were menthol too.

I worked in a baccie and can def say Consulate was a favourite with our Lesbian clientele and of course Peter Stuyvesant for gays. Woodbine were for rednecks with big cocks. Rothmans for professional types with big cocks. They all had big cocks. Smoking did that. 

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I worked in a baccie and can def say Consulate was a favourite with our Lesbian clientele and of course Peter Stuyvesant for gays. Woodbine were for rednecks with big cocks. Rothmans for professional types with big cocks. They all had big cocks. Smoking did that. 

Stuyvesant Luxury Length were the best fags ever. And not for poofs.

And it explained that he invented New York on the packet.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds fucking foreign, possibly even fucking Jewish so who the fucks going to smoke them, cock smokers probably.

John Player, now there's a good old British name

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you liked a big one you fuckng eccentric. I can just imagine you cadging a PS on the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue from Quentin Crisp. Let's go onto cigars at Christmas. Any favourites there? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can’t beat a white-tipped ciggie for sophistication and elegance. I met my beautiful wife over a packet of 10 Consulate in ‘93.. Bar Madrid on Dean Street. 

Edited by Frank
https://stopthetories.vote/about

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You can’t beat a white-tipped ciggie for sophistication and elegance. I met my beautiful wife over a packet of 10 Consulate in ‘93.. Bar Madrid on Dean Street. 

Didn't know you're a smoker Frank, I've recently given up and feel so much better for it, I've given up alcohol as well and I was wondering what you thought about it. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Didn't know you're a smoker Frank, I've recently given up and feel so much better for it, I've given up alcohol as well and I was wondering what you thought about it. 

I only pull on the occasional bbc these days, Raasters. I stopped drinking for 6 months and was more suicidal than usual. Do you know why? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I only pull on the occasional bbc these days, Raasters. I stopped drinking for 6 months and was more suicidal than usual. Do you know why? 

We're making progress, Frank. You're spelling my name with a capital R, and showing respect. I'm sorry to hear you were more suicidal than usual, tell me why. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Frank has got a whiff of the leader board. Have you noticed the spike in his output lately?  Could he be more blatant?

It's not a comfortable position, being above Frank on the leaderboard, DC. What with me having such a massive schlong, I fear he may reach up and make a grab for it.  

• Like 1