CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the Trans-Europe Express discriminatory?

and

6 minutes ago, Zev said:

You see, Chappers, people like me have to work that much harder to get their 'likes'.

I have to actually make a nomination. 
You, on the other hand, get a 'like' for posting 'Shut up you cunt' or some other bollocks, more than likely involving dog shit and/or big cocks.
Quite simply, the bar seems to be set so much lower (understandably so) for people like you.

BTW, we've discussed the 'likes' situation before.

The conclusion was, I don't give a fuck.

Hope that helps.

I know what you mean, Zev. You’ve either got it, or you haven’t. Do you know what I mean? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I know what you mean, Zev. You’ve either got it, or you haven’t. Do you know what I mean? 

I know what you mean, mate. If you relied on 'likes' per nomination, you'd have accrued the grand total of one since 2015.

Gay for Ant Middleton, faggot fucking idiot.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you'll have to forgive my harsh words (I've recently quit smoking). You need to know that I've only ever wanted what's best for you 'on ere' and sadly at the moment that is killing yourself. You're clearly not a thick cunt but appear void of humour and character... I'll be closely monitoring your progress over the next few weeks and I hope you can sort yourself out. 

Thank you Doctor, a few more weeks and I'll be as right as rain and I can go into the ward that isn't permanently 🔒

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's the only nomination the greasy little slow worm has made in eight years, some bent as fuck rhapsody singing the praises of Ant fucking Middleton:

What the hell is this pile of cunt @Frank? I'm not sensing any cunt or subject being nominated here. It appears to be you protesting way too much about not being a bumder, whilst praising some SAS blokes looks etc in a totally gay way. 

I now understand why you haven't put a nomination up for so long, you simply don't have the ability. 

You really shouldn't show your stupid bald, peanut head round here for a while Frank... Idiot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the hell is this pile of cunt @Frank? I'm not sensing any cunt or subject being nominated here. It appears to be you protesting way too much about not being a bumder, whilst praising some SAS blokes looks etc in a totally gay way. 

I now understand why you haven't put a nomination up for so long, you simply don't have the ability. 

You really shouldn't show your stupid bald, peanut head round here for a while Frank... Idiot. 

Before our time but if that’s the standard of his output then it explains the amount of abuse he gets on here. That’s absolutely fucking dreadful…I had no idea as to seriousness of his condition and demise. Proper cuntishness indeed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Before our time but if that’s the standard of his output then it explains the amount of abuse he gets on here. That’s absolutely fucking dreadful…I had no idea as to seriousness of his condition and demise. Proper cuntishness indeed.

What you've also got to remember is that this was during his supposed heyday.

What an absolute fucking dickhead.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It's shocking DC, I've had a brief look at some of his other narcissistic bollocks he's tried to pass off as nominations and it's truly awful. 

https://www.cuntscorner.com/profile/9076-frank/content/?type=forums_topic

He really needs putting out of his self pitying misery now, once and for all. 

C'mon, let's get the stupid Christopher Biggins faggot pantomime wannabe cunt. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You should have stuck with @Frank as your mentor rather than switching over to creepy old @Wolfie, if you had played your cards right you would now be living in a flat in the Mount Pleasant part of Winsford.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You should have stuck with @Frank as your mentor rather than switching over to creepy old @Wolfie, if you had played your cards right you would now be living in a flat in the Mount Pleasant part of Winsford.

2 minutes ago, Zev said:

I know exactly what you mean, Francis 😉😉

I see the spastic, degenerates are out in force for you today @Frank. C'mon, Frank, come out fighting... Show them their loyalty is appreciated. Lol. 

• Like 1