CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

25 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, after expending a lengthy hiatus from the corner,  I'm feeling inclined to make a spectacular return and assist in a Special Cleansing Operation (SCO).

Whose cunt do we kick in first? 

The one who starts to run away first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, after expending a lengthy hiatus from the corner,  I'm feeling inclined to make a spectacular return and assist in a Special Cleansing Operation (SCO).

Who's cunt do we kick in first? 

Was that lengthy hiatus painful to get out? Did it require forceps? Or did you use your fingers? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one who starts to run away first.

The Corner seems to have been infected with the ‘woke mind virus’ while we’ve not been paying attention Eric. I’ve still got the scars from having my cunt well and truly kicked in when I rolled up, and foolishly  thought I could just join in with the big hitters and not have to earn that privilege. The future of this place is under an existential threat, due to the sheer volume of fucking stupid fucking newbie cunts currently swaggering around here waving their dicks about without any fear of being kicked to fuck on a daily basis.

I bet Pen is laughing his massive cock off at the ease which the recent influx of fucking incel/homo/leftard/insert any category of fuckwit, freaks have swarmed into CC like a flotilla of uninvited dinghy divers onto the beaches of Kent. 
Time for a cull imo.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Corner seems to have been infected with the ‘woke mind virus’ while we’ve not been paying attention Eric. I’ve still got the scars from having my cunt well and truly kicked in when I rolled up, and foolishly  thought I could just join in with the big hitters and not have to earn that privilege. The future of this place is under an existential threat, due to the sheer volume of fucking stupid fucking newbie cunts currently swaggering around here waving their dicks about without any fear of being kicked to fuck on a daily basis.

I bet Pen is laughing his massive cock off at the ease which the recent influx of fucking incel/homo/leftard/insert any category of fuckwit, freaks have swarmed into CC like a flotilla of uninvited dinghy divers onto the beaches of Kent. 
Time for a cull imo.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Time for a cull imo.

I want Sunak replaced too. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Time for a cull imo.

The only way we could sort the wheat from the chaff back in the day was for any new cunt to be subjected to deeply personal and nonce-infererence based abuse from me and mine.

I've been called a bully, but my argument was always that if someone can survive that for at least a month and then make me laugh I'll accept them. I was subjected to exactly the same behaviour so I don't see why the tradition shouldn't be carried on. If you weaken your vetting processes you end up with the current load of fucking shit that's afflicting us.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only way we could sort the wheat from the chaff back in the day was for any new cunt to be subjected to deeply personal and nonce-infererence based abuse from me and mine.

I've been called a bully, but my argument was always that if someone can survive that for at least a month and then make me laugh I'll accept them. I was subjected to exactly the same behaviour so I don't see why the tradition shouldn't be carried on. If you weaken your vetting processes you end up with the current load of fucking shit that's afflicting us.

My point exactly. The few who survive will thank us one day, and the rest of the fucking flotsam and jetsam can find a home on ‘I’m A Cunt’ or ‘Mumsnet’ where they belong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that how you celebrate a "big hiatus"? 

That’s how he empties his arsehole everyday when the previous nights jizz intake starts to leak out into his ‘Roy Cropper Range at George from ASDA’ underpants.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

38-B228-DC-355-D-4408-A156-A002-B4-B72-A

Have you prepared for the next plandemic ‘Disease X’ Ape? It doesn’t actually exist yet but the WHO, the WEF and even Tony Blair (who’d never lie) have assured us that it’s a certainty, and promised to let us stupid sheep know immediately it arrives (when the CCP release it), how many masks to wear, how long to stay under the bed for (to keep granny alive again) pending the worldwide rollout of Bill Gates’s latest ‘safe and effective’ experimental miracle jab which will have have been tested on at least 8 or 10 mice (if there’s still any unraped mice left alive on ‘Vaccine Island’, (formerly known as ‘Epstein Island’). What a time to be alive (not for long probably).

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you prepared for the next plandemic ‘Disease X’ Ape? It doesn’t actually exist yet but the WHO, the WEF and even Tony Blair (who’d never lie) have assured us that it’s a certainty, and promised to let us stupid sheep know immediately it arrives (when the CCP release it), how many masks to wear, how long to stay under the bed for (to keep granny alive again) pending the worldwide rollout of Bill Gates’s latest ‘safe and effective’ experimental miracle jab which will have have been tested on at least 8 or 10 mice (if there’s still any unraped mice left alive on ‘Vaccine Island’, formerly known as ‘Epstein Island’). What a time to be alive (not for long probably).

All this because I posted a picture of the witch? Wow.

On 24/01/2024 at 17:16, King Billy said:

Time for a cull imo.

Spot on. Utter, mind twisting torture was what it was (and should be.) We’re all to blame now…the site’s being fucked by lightweight, never-will-be wankers. Still, at least second-hand schlong Pen likes them. What a fucking mess.

• Like 1