CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is there no-one on here after 11pm?

Guest Basil

23 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

There's barely anybody logged in after 11. Are you all elderly, of school age or just quaker types who like an early night?

This place would benefit from a few insomniacs to keep the late night whisky fuelled debate going.

Fuck me is that the time? I’m off to bed in ten minutes. 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

This is a very strange post. I imagine Clive Bull or one of those other radio presenters that get the graveyard 1.00 am - 6.00 am shift or make a career out of it (like Steve Allen) has joined CC and wants to spice up their rather boring lives. Or it's a security guard on 7-7 night shifts in a large West End department store guarding the furs and designer lingerie. The air is fragrant with incessant farting. Ha! Night work! 🙄🌃

Guest Basil
54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck me is that the time? I’m off to bed in ten minutes. 

Night night, don't let the euro-bedbugs bite.

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always look forward to your "Blackburnesque" (Tony, not the Northern shithole)  jokes, Bawsey. But they're few and far between nowadays. 

My girlfriend keeps accusing me of cheating. She's starting to sound like my wife.

Now, fuck off.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

because admin seems to be refusing to do anything about the disruptive and absolutely shite posters that continue to plague us. 

Trying to get your own way, again, you big fuckin' girl.

@Mrs Roops won't be taken in by your whining, cod-psychological, attempt at gatekeeping.

On 29/01/2024 at 11:43, Greg said:

Counts out @Dyslexic cnut who's buttoned up the back at 6.30pm.

I’m in Dominica, which @Mrs Roops will confirm. I’m home in 2 weeks and if you haven’t raised your game from ‘chronic fuckwit level’ I’m coming for you, you half-faggot wanker. No further warnings will be given. The ball is in your court.

18 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

If that's the case, you must have been unemployed for the last 30 years.

While your nomination is a bag of nails, this comment deserves a visit to update it. This old fossilized train wreck has been unemployed for 130 years. I'm sure at this point that the Pen is badly programmed AI.

20 hours ago, southerncunt said:

@and and @Penny Farthing in their various forms are pouring so much utterly pointless sludge down this river that the dredges can’t keep up. I realise that admin can’t wipe somebody just for being an ineffable fucking dickhead, but they surely must see that they add zero value, and indeed, are putting off posters who add value, whether it be a good point well argued, or something hilarious.

This site needs some weeding.

It's their total lack of awareness with regard to their own shitness that gets me (or used to before I'd blessedly blocked them).

They seem to be under the illusion that they make valuable contributions and that anyone who calls them out for the vacuous, repetitive bores that they are are part of a so called boys club. Hammer of Cunts couldn't be more neutral if he tried, but even he recognises that they're killing the site with their constant onslaught of bollocks. 

Literally almost everyone who posts on here, including neutrals, are at the end of their tether with the pair of idiots. I don't know how many people it will take to tell them that they bring absolutely nothing but boredom and annoyance to this site before they actually realise that the problem is them and not everyone else.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's their total lack of awareness with regard to their own shitness that gets me (or used to before I'd blessedly blocked them).

They seem to be under the illusion that they make valuable contributions and that anyone who calls them out for the vacuous, repetitive bores that they are are part of a so called boys club. Hammer of Cunts couldn't be more neutral if he tried, but even he recognises that they're killing the site with their constant onslaught of bollocks. 

Literally almost everyone who posts on here, including neutrals, are at the end of their tether with the pair of idiots. I don't know how many people it will take to tell them that they bring absolutely nothing but boredom and annoyance to this site before they actually realise that the problem is them and not everyone else.

En garde! 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

En garde! 

You'll be pleased to know that I'm with Bawsey when it comes to yourself, Aitch. A lot of what you post is undoubtedly mindless fucking drivel, but when you're not off of your face on tramadol and tizer you're actually capable of some engaging and thought provoking posts.

Thank you for not being utterly shit, the aforementioned persons alluded to could learn a lot from you.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's your total lack of awareness with regard to your own shit-ness that gets me. 

You seem to be under the illusion that you make valuable contributions and that anyone who calls you out for the vacuous, repetitive bore that you are are part of a so called boys club. 

Literally almost everyone who posts on here, including neutrals, are at the end of their tether with you. I don't know how many people it will take to tell you that you bring absolutely nothing but boredom and annoyance to this site before you actually realise that the problem is you and not everyone else.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

(or used to before I'd blessedly blocked them).

So why are you still whining about it, you fuckin' pussy?

21 hours ago, southerncunt said:

@and and @Penny Farthing in their various forms are pouring so much utterly pointless sludge down this river that the dredges can’t keep up. I realise that admin can’t wipe somebody just for being an ineffable fucking dickhead, but they surely must see that they add zero value, and indeed, are putting off posters who add value, whether it be a good point well argued, or something hilarious.

This site needs some weeding.

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like blocking people. It ruins the continuity of the thread, making it more broken and stuttered. But it is nice to login and not be hit with a barrage of utter shite.

Admin will undoubtedly be aware of the 3-4 dickheads who are ruining this site for most others, but as there's no rule-breaking per se, the plight will fall on deaf ears. Harold's next.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll be pleased to know that I'm with Bawsey when it comes to yourself, Aitch. A lot of what you post is undoubtedly mindless fucking drivel, but when you're not off of your face on tramadol and tizer you're actually capable of some engaging and thought provoking posts.

Thank you for not being utterly shit, the aforementioned persons alluded to could learn a lot from you.

You really are an obsequious little arse-licker when you're desperate to get your own way, aren't you?

Despite what you say, it's obvious you think he's dumb enough to fall for your bullshit.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't like blocking people. It ruins the continuity of the thread, making it more broken and stuttered. But it is nice to login and not be hit with a barrage of utter shite.

Admin will undoubtedly be aware of the 3-4 dickheads who are ruining this site for most others, but as there's no rule-breaking per se, the plight will fall on deaf ears. Harold's next.

You've had it in for me ever since I mentioned Lakeside. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There have been plenty of wankers on this site over the years. Salty, Jazz, Saucepants and Ding to name but a few. But I never blocked any of them, because as shit/annoying/mental as they were, they at least brought a level of entertainment, albeit in a more laugh at them then laugh with them way.

I think that the ultimate insult to someone is if they're deemed so devoid of any humour, talent, interest or personality people just decide to block them because they consider their content beneath the effort it takes to actually read it.

I'd rather be known as a maniac like Jazz, a bullshitter like Johnny, or a multi-quoting, caravan-shitting sex pest like Ding than someone who is so devoid of any interesting traits that no one can be bothered to acknowledge their existence.

You've got to ask yourself when all is said and done why they actually bother to log in when they're universally either ignored or ripped into. Delusions of grandeur possibly, fucking lonely, attention seeking desperation definitely.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You have been whining like a jilted schoolboy ever since you and you mates came here after DSMO folded.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There have been plenty of wankers on this site over the years. Salty, Jazz, Saucepants and Ding to name but a few. But I never blocked any of them, because as shit/annoying/mental as they were, they at least brought a level of entertainment, albeit in a more laugh at them then laugh with them way.

I think that the ultimate insult to someone is if they're deemed so devoid of any humour, talent, interest or personality people just decide to block them because they consider their content beneath the effort it takes to actually read it.

I'd rather be known as a maniac like Jazz, a bullshitter like Johnny, or a multi-quoting, caravan-shitting sex pest like Ding than someone who is so devoid of any interesting traits that no one can be bothered to acknowledge their existence.

You've got to ask yourself when all is said and done why they actually bother to log in when they're universally either ignored or ripped into. Delusions of grandeur possibly, fucking lonely, attention seeking desperation definitely.

But apart from doing silent farts in the lift and targeting people without reason at random what exactly have you bought here? Another question is do you finacially donate to the site?

47 minutes ago, Greg said:

Wolfs, you can handle that, being an uphill gardener yourself.

I didn't write that, which means you deleted my words and cut & pasted SC's material into my quote. Don't fabricate things I didn't say, just to garner a like from Shetland Schlong & Rabbi Faggot.

It's a clear breach of site rules, ol'Cocky, which I'm quite sure @Admin won't miss.

• Like 1