CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It’s probably best that I lie low for the foreseeable. 

I know that in the past we haven’t seen eye to eye at times, but if you’re serious about fucking off for a while have you any tips for me to improve my popularity on here?

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your opinion of Frank’s recent behaviour? Clever or cunt?

The old Stephen Hawking/Harvey Price conundrum? It’s almost impossible to pick a winner in such a 100% lose/lose contest without closely inspecting both of the competitors shit filled underpants.

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your opinion of Frank’s recent behaviour? Clever or cunt?

I went to the restaurant in Paphos which, apparently, his "cousin" owns and, apparently, if I mentioned his name I'd get a discounted meal and drinks all night. I did this and all I got was "Walnut headed, son of a bitch poof. He go and fuck himself, innit". So a definite cunt 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to the restaurant in Paphos which, apparently, his "cousin" owns and, apparently, if I mentioned his name I'd get a discounted meal and drinks all night. I did this and all I got was "Walnut headed, son of a bitch poof. He go and fuck himself, innit". So a definite cunt 

Was he bald, and sporting a distended prolapsed rectum. If so, Frank aint bullshitting.

56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A bit like my Electric sewage digester. In as much that it breaks down a lot, and is full of shit.

Ha ha!  Serves you right for moving to France you mincing  old geriatric poof. If you’d stayed in the U.K. the NHS would have looked after you, and then you wouldn’t have had to buy a second (or third) hand colostomy bag on EBay, then constantly complain about your own shit running down your leg onto your flip flops.

Fuck off.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Careful there Dear Leader, resorting to brutish sexism when challenged might be considered passé. 

Quite right, Darren. Anyway, put your apron back on and get me a coffee, white no sugar.

• Like 1

@Mrs Roops, as you advised me once... Stop pursuing vendettas etc blah, blah blah. 

Anyways, did you witness me send an out of control, drunk on leaderboard success Frank running away with his tail between his legs? It could well be my finest hour on the corner and I was wondering what you thought about it?

PS. Why have you killed DC? Reinstate him immediately, or our dirty weekend in Port Talbot is off. Is that understood?

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Complicated is the term I would favour. A bit like my Electric sewage digester. In as much that it breaks down a lot, and is full of shit.

Baileys & Nightnurse indeed.

Stop talking shit about shit Withers, you French Worm. Did you see me dispatch Frank yesterday? What are your thoughts on the subject?

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops, as you advised me once... Stop pursuing vendettas etc blah, blah blah. 

Anyways, did you witness me send an out of control, drunk on leaderboard success Frank running away with his tail between his legs? It could well be my finest hour on the corner and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Oh, if that's what you think happened then knock yourself out. The truth is Frank probably doesn't give a toss and is laughing his head of watching some of you clucking like a bunch of demented hens high-fiving each other. I did previously warn that he's a notorious wind-up merchant...

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

PS. Why have you killed DC? Reinstate him immediately, or our dirty weekend in Port Talbot is off. Is that understood?

I haven't, but the threat of a dirty weekend with you is encouragement enough to take DC out of the freezer and straight into the incinerator.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

shove your new lens up your arse and kill yourself. 

You could probably unfold the James Webb Space Telescope up there without even touching the sides.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, if that's what you think happened then knock yourself out. The truth is Frank probably doesn't give a toss and is laughing his head of watching some of you clucking like a bunch of demented hens high-fiving each other. I did previously warn that he's a notorious wind-up merchant...

I haven't, but the threat of a dirty weekend with you is encouragement enough to take DC out of the freezer and straight into the incinerator.

Frank buggers off when he gets bored. He doesn’t get upset really because he’s a sociopath. In fact, the only way to score any kind of victory over him is to go full Will Graham and reply in exactly the manner he would if faced with himself. And that only frustrates him mildly.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank buggers off when he gets bored. He doesn’t get upset really because he’s a sociopath.

It's a common misconception that sociopaths don't get upset or angry. It's empathy they lack, not emotions.

Trust me, he's off somewhere raging - it's that poor sausage dog I feel sorry for.

• Like 1