CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Francis, we’ve never crossed swords on The Corner and I have no wish to start. I’ll ignore your “tiny mind” swing, and simply say that I don’t believe the official version of “the illness”, believe there is a much darker explanation, and have very good reason to think so. The photos are a bit of a clue. But, feel free to get back to mincing about the overpriced Gentleman’s Outfitters you inhabit, the truth will be along momentarily. Keep watching. 

Weak.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just keep paying those taxes then. William is so terribly grateful for the crushed silk toilet roll you’re funding for his tattered arsehole.

Cuck. 

Do you actually think that I have any more control over government tax spending than you do over Albanese spunking your own tax dollars on Abbo”s crayon drawings? You stupid, Brit-obsessed weirdo. Grow the fuck up.

On 18/04/2024 at 12:00, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck anybody who supports this feudal fucking incompetence that keeps Britain chained to a fake past and a fake present in which the reality about unequal unproductive failing system is covered up with tittle tattle.  

Funny we must ALWAYS be REMINDED by the BBC and the likes of Etonian Cameron how terrible everything is in Iran and not a fucking MURMER about the state of Britain today.  Fools Paradise. 

Feel free to relocate to Rwanda  anytime you like. 

On 18/04/2024 at 22:22, ChildeHarold said:

"Weak"  Please describe and explain in a few words what you mean and it would be helpful if you could fucking add a bit of detail. 

You should've realised by now @Wolfie is incapable of explaining anything in a few words, the windbag has dedicated his life to verbosity and lexicographic matters.

The Return of The King is announced today with great fanfare. 

And yet still not a peep from Kensington Palace from a woman 30 or so years his junior, with an apparently incidental finding of an unspecified cancer discovered on histology post-op. 124 days since her last incontrovertible public appearance. Her husband still flying solo on his weekly public outing. 

The smell of bullshit is overpowering.

Keep watching. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And yet still not a peep from Kensington Palace from a woman 30 or so years his junior, with an apparently incidental finding of an unspecified cancer discovered on histology post-op. 124 days since her last incontrovertible public appearance. Her husband still flying solo on his weekly public outing. 

Keep watching. 

In your expert opinion having spent a life time as a nurse, what are we all missing here?  From what I can tell the woman has cancer and has decided not to cut ribbons whilst in treatment. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

In your expert opinion having spent a life time as a nurse, what are we all missing here?  From what I can tell the woman has cancer and has decided not to cut ribbons whilst in treatment. 

I once held great admiration for the man, Ed. His long-distance annihilation of wanker Wolfie has always been a tonic for the soul. However, this recent clownish behaviour and royal ramblings make KB look positively sane. 'Keep watching'... what a total fucking moron he's turned out to be. Is there nothing good left in this world?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Keep watching. 

After effect of covid injections? @King Billy will know.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I once held great admiration for the man, Ed. His long-distance annihilation of wanker Wolfie has always been a tonic for the soul. However, this recent clownish behaviour and royal ramblings make KB look positively sane. 'Keep watching'... what a total fucking moron he's turned out to be. Is there nothing good left in this world?

I hate to break it to you Frank, he wasn’t a doctor who retired down under, I have it on good authority a humble HCA that’s ended up an out patient’ at Bethlem hospital.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I hate to break it to you Frank, he wasn’t a doctor who retired down under, I have it on good authority a humble HCA that’s ended up an out patient’ at Bethlem hospital.

Regardless of what or who he is, he’ll do well to stay in my good graces. I’ll tell you exactly what’s happening here, Ed. Buckle in. 

You might recall that poor Kate’s hospital notes were the subject of an attempted royal data breach back in January. Allegedly, unsavoury staff at The London Clinic published her medical records on the dark web. LCS, a retired, redundant, and homesick expat, peruses these sordid sites on a daily basis. He then relays the shit to all seven of us, as if he’s on the cusp of securing a groundbreaking exclusive. 

The man is undeniably a tool. If, god forbid, it transpires the princess is no longer with us, or her entire being is made up of semen from a thousand black sailors cocks, not a single sensible soul would care in the slightest.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Regardless of what or who he is, he’ll do well to stay in my good graces. I’ll tell you exactly what’s happening here, Ed. Buckle in. 

You might recall that poor Kate’s hospital notes were the subject of an attempted royal data breach back in January. Allegedly, unsavoury staff at The London Clinic published her medical records on the dark web. LCS, a retired, redundant, and homesick expat, peruses these sordid sites on a daily basis. He then relays the shit to all seven of us, as if he’s on the cusp of securing a groundbreaking exclusive. 

The man is undeniably a tool. If, god forbid, it transpires the princess is no longer with us, or her entire being is made up of semen from a thousand black sailors cocks, not a single sensible soul would care in the slightest.

Have you finished?

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Have you finished?

I’ve got loads on ‘the doc’ Roops has filled me in….

he attends his therapy dressed as the queen mum waving little plastic union jack flags but only speaks in an Australian accent, his personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I’ve got loads on ‘the doc’ Roops has filled me in….

he attends his therapy dressed as the queen mum waving little plastic union jack flags but only speaks in an Australian accent, his personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. 

Thank you for that Ed. If the info came via Roops it must be true.  I can only assume that Doc is really getting into the roll, as many years ago I had tea with 'Old Mumsie' (as we knew her at Balmoral), and she smelt of herrings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thank you for that Ed. If the info came via Roops it must be true.  I can only assume that Doc is really getting into the roll, as many years ago I had tea with 'Old Mumsie' (as we knew her at Balmoral), and she smelt of herrings.

No the herring smell was only because you flies were open, filthy French toad.