CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elizabeth/Damien Hurley

Snowy

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/elizabeth-hurley-felt-safe-filming-sex-scenes-directed-son-kind-of-liberating

Let me welcome you to the filthy rich and a perversion that defies normal logic.

Now I'm not gonna go all @King Billy and say this behaviour is the occult, maybe they are drinking the blood of babies,it's the illuminati all some other shit pot crazy theory,I have my niche he has his.

So old lovely tits Elizabeth Hurley has found a new avenue of film making,letting her bastard son film her in erotic scenes as a film maker.

This could be any of the corners erotic wet dream fantasies,I'm sure old ereptyle disfnction would of creamed his playstation playing wanking hands to this.

But to the normal folks like me and Gateth this weird posh incestuous shit is just wrong ,and that cunts welsh.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/elizabeth-hurley-felt-safe-filming-sex-scenes-directed-son-kind-of-liberating

Let me welcome you to the filthy rich and a perversion that defies normal logic.

Now I'm not gonna go all @King Billy and say this behaviour is the occult, maybe they are drinking the blood of babies,it's the illuminati all some other shit pot crazy theory,I have my niche he has his.

So old lovely tits Elizabeth Hurley has found a new avenue of film making,letting her bastard son film her in erotic scenes as a film maker.

This could be any of the corners erotic wet dream fantasies,I'm sure old ereptyle disfnction would of creamed his playstation playing wanking hands to this.

But to the normal folks like me and Gateth this weird posh incestuous shit is just wrong ,and that cunts welsh.

Fuck off.

I’d fuck her in front of her kid.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There must of been a reason Hugh fucked a spook crackhead hooker in his car,I wouldn't be so quick to stick your dick in it if I was you young Eric.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

There must of been a reason Hugh fucked a spook crackhead hooker in his car,I wouldn't be so quick to stick your dick in it if I was you young Eric.

The reason he fucked that swamp-donkey is because he’s posh and the inbreeding makes them fucked in the head.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The reason he fucked that swamp-donkey is because he’s posh and the inbreeding makes them fucked in the head.

So Damien is only taking after his posh upbringing then and wanting to do his family proud by impregnating his mother.

Some right game of thrones shit going on ,I thought only my asian colleagues at my depot was that depraved,no wonder abdul is a bit slow I wonder if I can get some sort of government grant for taking on the disabled.

Can you imagine on set,

Damien: "Action!....Come on mum, I said action, put some effort in and get your minge around his shaft"

Liz: "alright son, you know I'm nearly 60 and it's drier than a Cream Cracker in the desert"

Damien: ??!!!?....Cut.

Damien rushes off set to furiously knock one out.

37 minutes ago, Snowy said:

So Damien is only taking after his posh upbringing then and wanting to do his family proud by impregnating his mother.

Some right game of thrones shit going on ,I thought only my asian colleagues at my depot was that depraved,no wonder abdul is a bit slow I wonder if I can get some sort of government grant for taking on the disabled.

Be honest… if she’d been your mum, your Oedipus safety valve would have been history the moment your balls dropped.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t choose between them. I’d probably go nuts-in on him with a Dirty Sanchez, while Lizzy adopts the Eskimo Trebuchet from behind. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Can you imagine on set,

Damien: "Action!....Come on mum, I said action, put some effort in and get your minge around his shaft"

Liz: "alright son, you know I'm nearly 60 and it's drier than a Cream Cracker in the desert"

Damien: ??!!!?....Cut.

Damien rushes off set to furiously knock one out.

Out of, er... likes.

I wonder whether @Ape™️ thinks more highly of your film set portrayal? Stick to cheap cider and fixing old boilers, Drew. Idiot.

21 hours ago, Frank said:

I can’t choose between them. I’d probably go nuts-in on him with a Dirty Sanchez, while Lizzy adopts the Eskimo Trebuchet from behind. 

The best has returned💥💦🍹

It's like you've never been away, whoopee!

On 18/03/2024 at 19:15, Snowy said:

It’s definitely the occult and our old friends the illuminati. My mate Sid Slackjaw has indisputable proof, and he was just about to go public with it when he got sectioned again last week.
Coincidence? I don’t think so.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’s definitely the occult and our old friends the illuminati. My mate Sid Slackjaw has indisputable proof, and he was just about to go public with it when he got sectioned again last week.
Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Did you become mates in the secure unit?  Mutual masturbation is the poor man's cognitive therapy. Free of charge on the NHS. 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd crawl over hot coals to suck the cock of the last man to fuck her.

I know you don’t need any advice when it comes to a bit of covert late night excavation Neil, but frantically exhuming Phil the Greek with your trousers round your ankles, then emptying both throbbing bollocks into his decomposing gob, before making your escape in the clapped out Bedford  Rascal might just be pushing your luck in a manner that could be regarded as complacency by some.