CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious Conversion

Ape™️

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It seems converting to Islam is the most common out of all the Abrahamic religious conversions. This Abdul cunt played the gullible Christians and the system very well, he'd never have got the chance to convert during the Crusades. Christians have become too soft, I would welcome a return to the Crusades and a Christian attitude of 'I'll cut you to pieces" and praying with the sword. 

Whether you believe or not, we've lost our Christian identity and the Muslims haven't and that's why they're thriving, show unity and will no doubt make this a predominantly Muslim practicing country in 20-40 years time. 

What a pile of cunt. 

.Bit shit if you're a female but the food is wonderful .Every cloud .

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wonder, if we're still here in the next thousand years, if boatfugees will be portrayed and adored like everyone's current favourite historical rapists and pillagers, the Vikings?

Making Muhammad into a Marvel character might be a bit problematic though.

We'll be paying them compensation like the Windrush lot .It was simple. Arrive and fill out a form to become a British citizen .Thousands from every corner of the earth had no difficulty in doing just that .A particular persuasion didn't or couldn't and that  is of course all our fault. Fucking typical. 

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

We'll be paying them compensation like the Windrush lot .It was simple. Arrive and fill out a form to become a British citizen .Thousands from every corner of the earth had no difficulty in doing just that .A particular persuasion didn't or couldn't and that  is of course all our fault. Fucking typical. 

I'm descended from good West Country slave trading stock. Rees-Mogg. Remember my name! 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm descended from good West Country slave trading stock. Rees-Mogg. Remember my name! 

You’re descended from a line of good West County village idiots, and I’m sure your ancestors would be very proud to see just how far you’ve taken idiocy.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 12:22, Roadkill said:

I don't remember that, but there is a worrying number of slags in the news getting beaten up by their freshly shipped "peaceful" boyfriends for having the audacity to be female in public.

‘Women should be obscene and not heard’ 

On 27/03/2024 at 13:12, ChildeHarold said:

Reported. Acrimony without humour. 

It's Good Friday, Harold. I fried my super fresh fish Jamaican style last night, and will eat it today with bread, onions and scotch bonnet chilli pepper with Jamaican bun for dessert and I was wondering what you thought about it?

PS. If I catch you eating any meat on this Holy day, your fucking dead. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's Good Friday, Harold. I fried my super fresh fish Jamaican style last night, and will eat it today with bread, onions and scotch bonnet chilli pepper with Jamaican bun for dessert and I was wondering what you thought about it?

PS. If I catch you eating any meat on this Holy day, your fucking dead. 

*You're

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do they have chop in Canada?

I'm actually back home for a few days for a pit stop before a flying visit to France for work.

Last night was the first time anything other than the stench of beaver and fake frogs had been up my snout since Christmas. I'm sure they have some proper snow over there, instead of the fucking shit from the sky which seems to permeate everything in fucking sight, but if they do I'm yet to sniff it out.

What's been happening on here then? Give me a short summary of the main talking points and tell me who I need to call a nonce.

• Like 2

On 27/03/2024 at 09:14, Wolfie said:

Fuck off.

Another perfectly reasoned reply from the Corner's faux intellectual. 🤣

I'm just surprised he didn't make any scat references, maybe he's worn himself out, tripping gaily through the park on his canine's morning constitutional. 🐩

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm actually back home for a few days for a pit stop before a flying visit to France for work.

Last night was the first time anything other than the stench of beaver and fake frogs had been up my snout since Christmas. I'm sure they have some proper snow over there, instead of the fucking shit from the sky which seems to permeate everything in fucking sight, but if they do I'm yet to sniff it out.

What's been happening on here then? Give me a short summary of the main talking points and tell me who I need to call a nonce.

Saucepants came back with my avatar, calling himself ‘The Real Eric Cuntman’. Totally obsessed to the point he actually wants to be me. He also claimed that I had been somehow responsible for having his music website taken down. You remember? The one called ‘Bangin Tunes’ that he used to chat to teenagers on. The dirty cunt. 
 I thought that Basil Brush could have been you fucking about. But he got shitcanned after about 200 nonce accusations in one weekend. 
 Bubba’s still being a grown up somewhere, Frank’s still a cunt and Withers is still nearly dead.

And @Dyslexic cnut got banned.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Saucepants came back with my avatar, calling himself ‘The Real Eric Cuntman’. Totally obsessed to the point he actually wants to be me. He also claimed that I had been somehow responsible for having his music website taken down. You remember? The one called ‘Bangin Tunes’ that he used to chat to teenagers on. The dirty cunt. 
 I thought that Basil Brush could have been you fucking about. But he got shitcanned after about 200 nonce accusations in one weekend. 
 Bubba’s still being a grown up somewhere, Frank’s still a cunt and Withers is still nearly dead.

And @Dyslexic cnut got banned.

I'm @Eric Cuntmanand so is my wife. 

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can see where the confusion arose.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh, what a shame. I will be out, or taking a shit. Maybe next time.

Withers, you wizened old toad. I've discovered the only creature on God's green Earth more pig fucking ignorant than a Frenchman, a French Canadian.

I'm not sure if you've ever encountered one, but they make your lot seem positively warm.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 20:20, entitled little cunt said:

ELC, I'm not a man who casts aspersions lightly, but you come across like a knock off Alf Garnett, minus the parody, self-deprecation or charm.

I want you off my site.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Bill Werbeniuk still alive or is he under a green baize? He used to drink 10 pints of lager before each match and then a pint a frame. 

I think Drew trying to emulate his hero Big Bill downing such an enormous amount of alcohol at The Crucible on TV, may have been a factor in him being physically ejected from the pool competition in his local and placed on the Pubwatch register for life.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think Drew trying to emulate his hero Big Bill downing such an enormous amount of alcohol at The Crucible on TV, may have been a factor in him being physically ejected from the pool competition in his local and placed on the Pubwatch register for life.

Was he chalking his helmet in front of the ladies?

• Like 1