CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slow News Day

colonelkurtz

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-68664644

It seems the fashion faux pas commited by that Simpering  Yorkshire Cunt Alan Titchmarsh has enraged Supreme leader Kim Jong  Doo Dah. Apparently denim is right out and not at all on trend in Northern Korea and the people demanded  that his  Levis be blurred out of his get down and dirty gardening pictures as this sort of shit stirring is a strictly not  permitted. All a bit rich from a nation led by a fucking 5ft cube who at least does have a  tailor with a decent sense of humour.

• Like 2

It's the brass band that follows the cunt everywhere I find most offensive .Fucking Northern cunts .I'm being careful just incase Kim the glorious leader has his spies sniffing around .I don't want to be carried away  never to be seen again by black haired 3 foot 6  chink like  nutters with weird white particles around their lips and a wiff of soy sauce. 

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

It seems the fashion faux pas commited by that Simpering  Yorkshire Cunt Alan Titchmarsh has enraged Supreme leader Kim Jong  Doo Dah. Apparently denim is right out and not at all on trend in Northern Korea and the people demanded  that his  Levis be blurred out of his get down and dirty gardening pictures as this sort of shit stirring is a strictly not  permitted. All a bit rich from a nation led by a fucking 5ft cube who at least does have a  tailor with a decent sense of humour.

I don't get it, are you nominating Kim or Alan? 

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't get it, are you nominating Kim or Alan? 

Titchmarsh every time. Simpering mummys boy pin up for all the Dorothys , Brendas and Audreys out there with a glass of Pims in one hand and Rampant Rabbit in the other.  

• Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 15:06, colonelkurtz said:

Being his tailor would be a bit of an 'odd-job'.

(See what I did there, Bond fans?) Fuck off.

37 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Titchmarsh every time. Simpering mummys boy pin up for all the Dorothys , Brendas and Audreys out there with a glass of Pims in one hand and Rampant Rabbit in the other.  

He does talks at Lambeth Palace for ladies who "do lunch" and have more fucking time and spare cash than they know what to do with. Cunts. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good for him and them. Apart from being a skint, bitter old perverted cunt what's your problem?

I'm going to offer the hand of friendship (with a small quantity of Novichok) to you Old Chap and wish you a very peaceful and long good night.*

* Keep taking the sleeping tablets when you wake up. 

So Fatboy Kim is angered and repulsed by men of a certain age wearing ridiculous trousers, eh?

Here's hoping that on his next totally above board and legitimate trip to South East Asia that Frank puts North Korea on his itinerary, then.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So Fatboy Kim is angered and repulsed by men of a certain age wearing ridiculous trousers, eh?

Here's hoping that on his next totally above board and legitimate trip to South East Asia that Frank puts North Korea on his itinerary, then.

Do you think Frank wears white jeans/trousers to hide the semen leaking out his maggot as he admires his 'surroundings' in South East Asia? 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you think Frank wears white jeans/trousers to hide the semen leaking out his maggot as he admires his 'surroundings' in South East Asia? 

That and the universal truth that he is the queerest cunt in all of Christendom.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That and the universal truth that he is the queerest cunt in all of Christendom.

Good to see you back, Decs. Franks been making even more of a cunt of himself than usual of late, even turned on his gay pal @Witheredscrote recently and got @Dyslexic cnut coolered. The bandy legged, bald, failed musician faggot cunt needs a hiding.