CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men are cunts but are women worse ?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You don't miss a trick! Is Snowy a real-life bin man?

Frank, I'm in the Anthologist, off Cheapside near St Pauls Station. I think it's about time we got things sorted out... The place is full of cunts so you'll fit right in, get yourself down here. I'm having a pint, what shall you order for you?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

or just fucking stab some cunt and steal it anyway.

♫♪It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under...♪♫

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

OJ died. What do you think about that?

Natural causes?

Or, natural for his type.

You see, the thing with the brothers and knives, is not a recent phenomenon.

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

OJ died. What do you think about that?

I had a soft spot for him despite everything he got up to. He was the Ronnie O’Sullivan of American Football. Regarded as the greatest ever to this day. 
 If your restaurant had actually existed, Judgetwi would’ve told you all about it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a soft spot for him despite everything he got up to. He was the Ronnie O’Sullivan of American Football. Regarded as the greatest ever to this day. 
 If your restaurant had actually existed, Judgetwi would’ve told you all about it. 

He's a murdering fucking spade. Shame on you. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am one of the more reasonable and easy going members on here. But I’m also the most evil cunt when it gets mistaken for weakness. 
 I turn into satan and you don’t want me in your head. 
 So don’t get too cosy under my capacious wing. 

And @entitled little cunt… you’ve got Ape totally wrong. He won’t thank me for this but he’s actually one of the nicest cunts on here. You’re not a total lost cause, I would have euthanised you personally were that the case, but you still haven’t worked out the dynamic yet. 
 Hurry the fuck up and learn shit you dawdling spastic.

Thanks Eric - you’ve made me cry. I think the vast majority of people on here aren’t nasty, spiteful, devious fucking cunts in the real world. It goes without saying this doesn’t apply to @Frank

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off Eric you Dopey fucking doorman, watch and learn 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

We are into the realm of Yankee student initiation rituals which involve uploading videos on social media sites.  It's like so fucking adolescent.  The person saying it is prob in their mid thirties looking wistfully back at their wild misspent youth as an accountancy student.   Snowy is struggling with his mortgage repayments. Ignore them and the bollocks! 

Watched too much Netflix most probably. Souless little cunts .

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Something with a little umbrella in it, I should imagine.

Adding a sparkler would guarantee a severe rectal battering, followed by a gob full of Franks putrid jizz in the Gents too.