CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Ultimate Guide To World Championship Snooker.

Frank

On 26/04/2024 at 07:00, Neil said:

I think that place needs to up its game. The presentation of that leaves a lot to be desired. What was for dessert, Angel Delight?

Nothing wrong with Angel Delight. 
 Better than all that wank they put on the trolley in restaurants. So is Arctic Roll.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing wrong with Angel Delight. 
 Better than all that wank they put on the trolley in restaurants. So is Arctic Roll.

Sorry I meant Anal Delight

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Is that you back right, grinning like you just goosed someone very near by?

Moronic father and son, goofing the cameras at Sheffield, as they do every year. It’s trending on twitter and apparently there’s now a warrant out for the poor cunt’s arrest. What the fuck is going on, Ed?

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's happily married to his money, good Yorkshire lad. 

The only good Yorkshire lad is six feet under the sod (hopefully with his slag of a wife lying beside him) 😈

I'm watching the Gilbert/Maguire quarter final, and there's something about Dave Gilbert - who happens to be playing out of his skin - that I can't quite put my finger on. He looks like a lost duck. That's all I wanted to say. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm watching the Gilbert/Maguire quarter final, and there's something about Dave Gilbert - who happens to be playing out of his skin - that I can't quite put my finger on. He looks like a lost duck. That's all I wanted to say. 

Alone. Say a lot less.

54 minutes ago, Frank said:

Him and Barry Hawkins. They have faces that make you want to ask them if they’re ok.

Is Feargal O’Brien still shuffling robotically to the table in any professional capacity? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Him and Barry Hawkins. They have faces that make you want to ask them if they’re ok.

Is Feargal O’Brien still shuffling robotically to the table in any professional capacity? 

OBrien.png

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maguire has always looked like your what we perceived as English men a stereotypical drunk scot.

He's one whiskey away from asking Ken Doherty to join him as he shoves his scrotum into the table and screams freedom.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Maguire has always looked like your what we perceived as English men a stereotypical drunk scot.

He's one whiskey away from asking Ken Doherty to join him as he shoves his scrotum into the table and screams freedom.

Him and Mark Allen had the potential to win the World Title, but then lager and kebabs happened. Fat cunts. I wonder if Stephen Lee is still hustling in Hong Kong, speaking of fat cunts.

@Ape™️ I usually only go bespoke these days, but check out these beauties! Polperro baby calf penny loafers in sage suede from Edward Green. I wore my chocolate brown pair throughout the summer last year, and I swear to god, they're the perfect travel companion for any sunny destination. 

Would you like to see my chocolate brown pair?

edwardgreen-polperro-pennyloafer-sage-mo

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Him and Mark Allen had the potential to win the World Title, but then lager and kebabs happened. Fat cunts. I wonder if Stephen Lee is still hustling in Hong Kong, speaking of fat cunts.

Bingham will beat Ronnie today. He looked completely gone towards the end of yesterday's session. It's probably because he's so dense, he's managed to outsmart himself with his own mind games. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

@Ape™️ I usually only go bespoke these days, but check out these beauties! Polperro baby calf penny loafers in sage suede from Edward Green. I wore my chocolate brown pair throughout the summer last year, and I swear to god, they're the perfect travel companion for any sunny destination

Sheffield isn't sunny, not now and generally not ever.

Blatant derailment of your own thread. Idiot.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

@Ape™️ I usually only go bespoke these days, but check out these beauties! Polperro baby calf penny loafers in sage suede from Edward Green. I wore my chocolate brown pair throughout the summer last year, and I swear to god, they're the perfect travel companion for any sunny destination. 

Frank. Your gait is all wrong. You clearly walk/mince with tendency towards an uneven weight distribution on your right outstep. This could be indicative of a future requirement for knee or hip surgery. Obviously, I hope I’m correct & both/either operations fail catastrophically. You light-loafered old screamer.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Frank said:

What’s going on with the turn ups frank you lewisham market waffle wearing cunt?