CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

I’m just back from a golfing jaunt and I’m having roast grouse and an excellent Burgundy.

Your arse must be red raw then,and you should clean the shit off your club grips before it goes crusty........Fore(skin)

Guest Ollyboro
14 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lube.

I’m just back from a cottaging jaunt and I’ve been  spitroasted, gobbled and had some excellent Buggery.

Sorted that for you. You filthy fucker.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I would NEVER get tired of kicking this smug dwarf cunt inside out.

ipanews_9632a6a4-63a3-4fa3-abdd-e1baea3b

Whilst I agree that his arsehole deserves to be haunted by the restless spirit of Jimmy Savile, I don't see how at over six foot tall he can be labeled as a dwarf. Unless of course, you're typing whilst under the influence of your own arsehole being possessed by Robert Wadlow.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I agree that his arsehole deserves to be haunted by the restless spirit of Jimmy Savile, I don't see how at over six foot tall he can be labeled as a dwarf. 

That truly surprises me. Maybe it's because he just looks so much like a fucking gnome? Or perhaps I'm thinking of Noel Edmonds...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That truly surprises me. Maybe it's because he just looks so much like a fucking gnome.

The only reason I know is because I thought exactly the same thing as you. He has got that weaselly 5'5, 9 stone wet-through ginger look that I utterly fucking despise. Curiosity got the better of me and I engaged Roops mode and googled the cunt. 

Then again, Tom Cruise claims he's 5'7, and we all know that's a fucking lie.

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m having fish and chips with my family. You get a family by having sex with a woman, so I don’t expect you to understand.

Ape scrape the silver skin from the batter and discreetly stick it in your pocket together with the knife. Go and watch wanderlust on the iPlayer and wait for Mrs A to go to bed. Sneak upstairs, creep into bed and pummel the scaly skin up Mrs A’s bumhole. Stab yourself in the eye. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape scrape the silver skin from the batter and discreetly stick it in your pocket together with the knife. Go and watch wanderlust on the iPlayer and wait for Mrs A to go to bed. Sneak upstairs, creep into bed and pummel the scaly skin up Mrs A’s bumhole. Stab yourself in the eye. 

Are you eating cold Chappie straight from the tin tonight?

Lol.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Canine distemper? 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you eating cold Chappie straight from the tin tonight?

Lol.

Pffff. Nothing straight enters it, Dec's. He's sucking a tepid Chap, more the likes.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, did you copy and paste this from 2015? I didn't think you had it in you anymore