CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forced To Share

Jiggerycock

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, you and I are the most reviled members of this site, but we create more traffic on here than anyone else.  I fucking despise the lot of them, and you. Heading north tomorrow, change of bike, off roading for 4 days.

Frank, despite being a vile, obnoxious piece of shit, is often highly amusing. You’re just a waste of oxygen.

57 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

What happened to the geese?

PARIS: French police said Friday they have dismantled a Nigerian prostitution and trafficking network suspected of collecting and laundering tens of millions of euros across the country.

Thirty people of Nigerian nationality were arrested during two rounds of judicial police raids in June and September following a 15 month investigation.

Police identified suspects who collected cash from young Nigerian women prostituting themselves in different cities across France, officers said, estimating the network laundered between 30 and 50 million euros $35-58 million) in the last three years.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Nope, the story goes, he refused to work as officers didn’t have to under the Geneva Convention.    However, Japan was not a signature to that Convention, so they chopped fingers off until he agreed to work.   Got to number three before he agreed.   That’s minerals infront of the troops.

Oh please. Is anybody buying this heroic family member bollocks?

So the Gritty Northern Working Class Boy Made Good had a grandfather who was an OFFICER!! You had to be seriously posh to be an officer in WW2, not like these days when you just have to be a poof or a tranny.

Straight out of the script of “Bridge on The River Kwai.”

At this point the Gritty Northerner usually says “ yeah, I made it all up to wind up the thick cunts and you fell for it. See how smart I am.”

Always the get out clause. You’re a wanker mate.....a liar and a bullshitter.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:07 PM, Monumental cunt said:

To be fair and balanced on this topic, sometimes a problem shared is a problem halved.  However I share your sentiment that not everyone who is forced to listen wants to share the burden.     My grandad suffered badly with dark thoughts, but he was of the generation that did keep calm and carry on. He didn’t just think those words were a nice little ditty on a tea cup. He actually just kept his shit to himself and got on with life.     However, he did once pause for thought in my company when I was about 5 and my brother 9.  He was playing with us in the back garden and I remember him say just out of the blue saying, you silly buggers are great, you are why I keep living.   Whilst tears poured from his eyes.    At 5 years old I had no comprehension of what was happening.    Only later in life when he had died did the storey behind his dark thoughts come out.     He had been badly beaten in a POW camp by the Japanese, who had cut off two of his fingers.  He had also seen his best friend beheaded.  Spent three years in the jungle and woke up in sweat from nightmares, regularly.  I wish I had given him a hug.

For  all the middle class self indulged, self centered, cunts out there. Fuck off and top yourselves.  You don’t know what dark thoughts are.

Given the high level of inbreeding in your family, the Japs may have done your granddad a favour by enabling him to high-five you and your little brother in the garden with that same hand.

You nonsensical, self-obsessed cuntflap. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Admin called, tot. They need me, apparently. Shit. 

I used to remember that feeling of excitement when Proper would dust off the Frank ID during one of The Corner's particularly shit periods of self-congratulatory back slapping. I'd see your name in the online user list, and know that within two days the world would be put to rights.

Fast forward to October 2018, and your reappearance has utterly failed to make any sort of impact on reversing the terminal decline of The Corner. I'm sad to say, that from once being the cure, you're now one of the symptoms.

That's all I've got to say about it really.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh please. Is anybody buying this heroic family member bollocks?

So the Gritty Northern Working Class Boy Made Good had a grandfather who was an OFFICER!! You had to be seriously posh to be an officer in WW2, not like these days when you just have to be a poof or a tranny.

Straight out of the script of “Bridge on The River Kwai.”

At this point the Gritty Northerner usually says “ yeah, I made it all up to wind up the thick cunts and you fell for it. See how smart I am.”

Always the get out clause. You’re a wanker mate.....a liar and a bullshitter.

Don't knock it judgie, grampy pecker showed me his WW2 medals at every occasion- iron crosses and shit he stole off dead Huns after the 24 hour artillery barrage at el alamein

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to remember that feeling of excitement when Proper would dust off the Frank ID during one of The Corner's particularly shit periods of self-congratulatory back slapping. I'd see your name in the online user list, and know that within two days the world would be put to rights.

Fast forward to October 2018, and your reappearance has utterly failed to make any sort of impact on reversing the terminal decline of The Corner. I'm sad to say, that from once being the cure, you're now one of the symptoms.

That's all I've got to say about it really.

Good. Now fuck off.

33 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Absolute classic.

At 2.43 Rena Day pulls a face that stirs something inside me that I can’t begin to describe, punk. She reminds me of a young no-nonsense Gyppo sucking on an unwashed incestual half-chat cock. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

At 2.43 Rena Day pulls a face that stirs something inside me that I can’t begin to describe, punk. She reminds me of a young no-nonsense Gyppo sucking on an unwashed incestual half-chat cock. 

"Unwashed incestual half-chat cock" please explain this mangled sentence, did you write it with said cock up your arse, one in the mouth and a brace in the hand?

Also, at times it's hard to use the quote function on your posts- is this a perk of your admin status?

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Unwashed incestual half-chat cock" please explain this mangled sentence, did you write it with said cock up your arse, one in the mouth and a brace in the hand?

Also, at times it's hard to use the quote function on your posts- is this a perk of your admin status?

I think it's simply the site's software rebelling at being forced to repeat undiluted shit.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The poor signal from the palliative care unit may be affecting Frank's site navigation features, Stubbs.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
On 10/6/2018 at 7:49 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Following in the disgusting footsteps of one @William T.D. Stickers and his Asian "cultural" tour?

Stick of the geese, you would get lynched for fucking those

Stubby, I've warned you about this before.

When the corner is going through another of its cyclical, almighty lulls, dominated by yourself and Eric talking fucking drivel, please don't desperately name-drop me.

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

When the corner is going through another of its cyclical, almighty lulls, dominated by yourself and Eric talking fucking drivel, please don't desperately name-drop me.

If you wouldn't mind, at least making some effort to worry the leaderboard, before 'name-dropping' me again.

Uncle Ernie cunt.

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

After your highly suspicious trip to SE Asia, its me name dropping you elsewhere that you should be worried about.