CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Blair

Guest Randy Lahey

17 minutes ago, Randy Lahey said:

Weapons grade cunt. Does any one actually give a fuck what the short, mincing drip of cum thinks or says?  So why does he think we do? The fucking idiot!

At least Tony Blair went to a public school and is well mannered and courteous.

You appear to have the IQ of an autistic sloth with tertiary meningitis.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Where the fuck are all these dribbling mongs coming from? Its pretty easy to spot the rejoins, sock puppets and licensed multis, but fuck me, we've had some spectacularly thick cunts appear of late. I blame Rick and Spotto for allowing these cunts to infiltrate these sacred pages

Come back Ding, Manky, Mike fucking D etc etc

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Where the fuck are all these dribbling mongs coming from? Its pretty easy to spot the rejoins, sock puppets and licensed multis, but fuck me, we've had some spectacularly thick cunts appear of late. I blame Rick and Spotto for allowing these cunts to infiltrate these sacred pages

Albert's special needs care centre got new computers.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert's special needs care centre got new computers.  

Out of likes. Back later.

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At least Tony Blair went to a public school and is well mannered and courteous.

You appear to have the IQ of an autistic sloth with tertiary meningitis.

Fuck off.

Tertiary Meningitis?

No doubt that high quality public school education taught you the human brain does indeed have three layers of meninges, the dura, arachnoid and pia. So though it’s technically bollocks, I’ll let the Tertiary thing pass, given that compared to many new posters you are an intellectual giant. 

Randy on the other hand, clearly carries his brain around in the yellow plastic thing from a Kinder Egg. 

This place has gone to the dogs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come back Ding

It never ceases to amaze me that despite almost two years of absence, Ding still has the fourth highest post count in the history of the site at 8840. 

If we take into account how many of these were actually multi-fucking-quotes, his genuine post count would be in figures that if displayed, would blow up Proper's state of the art Commodore Vic Corner administering software.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It never ceases to amaze me that despite almost two years of absence, Ding still has the fourth highest post count in the history of the site at 8840. 

I reckon Eric will overtake me before "Pissed-as-a-Fart February" is out.

The real horror is Gyppo, who has already passed the five-figure mark to add to her other numerical accolade, the four-finger club.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I reckon Eric will overtake me before "Pissed-as-a-Fart February" is out.

The real horror is Gyppo, who has already passed the five-figure mark to add to her other numerical accolade, the four-finger club.

That's harsh, baws, gypps is tight as a mouse's earhole. 

She never buys a round. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tertiary Meningitis?

No doubt that high quality public school education taught you the human brain does indeed have three layers of meninges, the dura, arachnoid and pia. So though it’s technically bollocks, I’ll let the Tertiary thing pass, given that compared to many new posters you are an intellectual giant. 

Randy on the other hand, clearly carries his brain around in the yellow plastic thing from a Kinder Egg. 

This place has gone to the dogs.

Tee hee hee! Three layers of minges!

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Tee hee hee! Three layers of minges!

72 virgins, three layers of minges...there is an argument in favour of the religion of universal peace.  Off to the plod shop for a tactical vest and road flares.