Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Erroreptile404

The French pretending they're important

Recommended Posts

On 13/08/2019 at 07:43, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

What’s your point?

What is the point of you posting?  Like you, I am finished on here, but unlike you, I realise the fact.  I am leaving with my dignity intact, unlike you.   

Spindly idiot.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Frank. Maybe I was merely expressing an air of 'Sprezzatura' in my response? However to read the GQ article on it has been a revelation. I've also just spotted a fantastic pair of Vivienne Westwood loafers, which would complement my Armani J06 chinos perfectly. It's all about the hem width, wouldn't you agree?

Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fairy

I'm not gonna take style based quips, or abuse for that matter, from a man who lives on bread and dripping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fairy

I seem to bring out the worst in our fellow members. Fuck me, Judge. 

I’m not one to stir the pot, but how that idiot Cuntman avoided a ban is anyone’s guess. 

Good on you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 18:03, Major Cunt said:

Make the most of it Frank, It's the perfect opportunity to get some diazepam of a dago doctor on PTSD grounds.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth or converse with Pen for that matter.

Marje,  you need to face up to the fact that everyone on here is Betterthanyou.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11 August 2019 at 21:48, Ape said:

How long do you have to wait before you can change your shit-cunt user name? You’re a fucking embarrassment.

And a shit stabbing spindly legged poof to boot. One that preys on unconscious rent boys, dragging them back to his boat and industrial supply of fisting butter  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not gonna take style based quips, or abuse for that matter, from a man who lives on bread and dripping.

Kebabs mate. 

And Vienneta obviously. I’ve tried the mint one but I much prefer the original. What’s your opinion Marje?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Kebabs mate. 

And Vienneta obviously. I’ve tried the mint one but I much prefer the original. What’s your opinion Marje?

What's your opinion on  Ben & Jerry's ice cream?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 11:28, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

I want you gone from this site. As soon as I’m properly reinstated I’ll be coming for you. 

F. 

You've had all week to sort this out, you useless wanker. Not only is he still here, he's top of the fucking leaderboard.

Stay out of it from now on, you redundant cunt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've had a week to sort this out, you useless fucking wanker. 

Stay out of it from now on, you redundant cunt.

Have you seen the interstitial contusions on his leg? 

The AIDS appears to be marching down the victory straight with gay abandon. 

Shame.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 14:13, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

I seem to bring out the worst in our fellow members. Fuck me, Judge. 

I’m not one to stir the pot, but how that idiot Cuntman avoided a ban is anyone’s guess. 

Good on you. 

Stay out of it cuntchops. One upon a time you'd have chimed in with some below the belt cunting.

What happened to you Francis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've had all week to sort this out, you useless wanker. Not only is he still here, he's top of the fucking leaderboard.

Stay out of it from now on, you redundant cunt.

This place ain't been the same without you bredtrin, i seriously hope you intend to inflict retribution on those who have been dissing you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 17:37, Erroreptile404 said:

Me  3

Well you didn't need to consult Russell Grant to work that one out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Major Cunt said:

This place ain't been the same without you bredtrin, i seriously hope you intend to inflict retribution on those who have been dissing you.

I'm out of likes for the moment MC, but your stalwart faith in me shall be suitably rewarded this evening.

Billy has been running around like the cock of the fucking walk for a week, safe in the knowledge that I was firmly behind bars and couldn't pull him up on his absolutely fucking shite output.

I've been back a day and already he's a quivering mess, Lol'ing himself into a frenzy and then slithering off into obscurity. The cunt was putting out dozens of posts a day in my absence, but a mild battering from me on my return and he's nowhere to be seen.

No doubt he's off on another trip abroad. "Lunn" Billy, more holidays than Judith fucking Chalmers.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

Kebabs mate. 

And Vienneta obviously. I’ve tried the mint one but I much prefer the original. What’s your opinion Marje?

Not a big fan on the old kebab Jewds. Firstly I don't trust the cunts who own the establishments after an abused child from up north ended up in a roll of mixed meat. Secondly I don't like putting my hard earned dough in the pockets of Peacefulls.

It's all about the mint Vienneta for me mate, it's got more taste than the plain original.

Can't wait till we play those Bermondsay arse bandits this season either, I reckon were gonna get a good result.

Shalom

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm out of likes for the moment MC, but your stalwart faith in me shall be suitably rewarded this evening.

Billy has been running around like the cock of the fucking walk for a week, safe in the knowledge that I was firmly behind bars and couldn't pull him up on his absolutely fucking shite output.

I've been back a day and already he's a quivering mess, Lol'ing himself into a frenzy and then slithering off into obscurity. The cunt was putting out dozens of posts a day in my absence, but a mild battering from me on my return and he's nowhere to be seen.

No doubt he's off on another trip abroad. "Lunn" Billy, more holidays than Judith fucking Chalmers.

 

 

You seem rather obsessed with me. Do you want to suck my big dick or something? And don’t flatter yourself that I’m remotely bothered by your fake outrage at wherever I do on here. I’m still here. Get used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m still here. Get used to it.

Yeah right. I'm sure you'll be getting away soon, Lunn Billy.

Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...