CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fishing

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Is there anyone on this site who actually goes and enjoy's fishing  ?

I am speaking from experience as i have been a couple of times some years back and found it the most boring bollocks thing i have ever done

Let's have a count up.

It never appealed to me. We had a laugh as kids, playing with crab lines, and having little competitions to see who could get the most pinchy things into their bucket, using a bit of nylon cord with a hook and baited with some bacon. 

You're either a fishing or a shooting person. I chose the latter, more on the target shooting side of it than game hunting though. But that got boring too, when the middle class tossers started turning up with £3000 worth of space age carbon composite, complete with recoil compensators and balance arms. With the obligatory £1500 Zeiss optics, bolted to the scope rail. No fun if you take it that far.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Piranha attacks are rare, and usually only result in people having bites to the feet. Humans being attacked and reduced to a skeleton are a myth.

'Hark' at you

(I know you'll fucking get it!)

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It never appealed to me. We had a laugh as kids, playing with crab lines, and having little competitions to see who could get the most pinchy things into their bucket, using a bit of nylon cord with a hook and baited with some bacon. 

You're either a fishing or a shooting person. I chose the latter, more on the target shooting side of it than game hunting though. But that got boring too, when the middle class tossers started turning up with £3000 worth of space age carbon composite, complete with recoil compensators and balance arms. With the obligatory £1500 Zeiss optics, bolted to the scope rail. No fun if you take it that far.

I used to enjoy the air rifle battles in the woods, got shot a few times and have a couple of scars for the trouble. The webley tempest was a nice little air gun and the pump action air rifle was one i used.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I used to enjoy the air rifle battles in the woods, got shot a few times and have a couple of scars for the trouble. The webley tempest was a nice little air gun and the pump action air rifle was one i used.

I’ve still got my old Webley Hurricane and it still shoots pretty well. I’ll be using it when Frank comes to visit. On the original subject of the nom: fishing is a wankers activity.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Exactly. That sort of shit was fun. Picking air gun pellets out of your arse cheek with your mum's eyebrow tweezers, is an essential part of growing up.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape said:

I’ve still got my old Webley Hurricane and it still shoots pretty well. I’ll be using it when Frank comes to visit. On the original subject of the nom: fishing is a wankers activity.

I've still got a Hurricane too. Identical to the tempest, with a slightly longer barrel. Despite having competed in 40 yard target events, with a grands worth of rifle and optics, I still get a kick out of plinking tin cans in the garden with it. I had to make symmetrical wooden grips for it though. I'm a leftie, and Webley made them with a thumb ridge for right handed only. Racist cunts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I fished a little bit as a kid. It was just something else to pass the time on summer vacation from school.

And though I wouldn't take it up as a regular pastime as an adult, I can see the appeal of night time fishing off of a low bridge or a pier with a couple of friends. But then, that's not really even about the fishing as much as it is about getting out of the house at night into the outdoors and the fresh air, doing something with your friends.

Lawn chairs, cooler of beer, some snacks. Little bit of weed etc, etc.

Friend of mine's brother in law had a nice little pontoon boat he used to take us out in at night on this local chain of lakes.

Lawn chairs, cooler of beer, some snacks. Little bit of weed etc, etc.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

An excellent point, Doc. Must have used some heavy tackle to land that.

As he was playing it in I suspect some members of the fishing party were frantically searching for the rifle whilst the rest were preparing to launch compressed air tanks into its gaping maw.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Crushing up some poisonous roots and spreading it in a jungle stream was how the young eddie was bought up 

I think you're on to something here. I now understand his attraction to his beloved. He rubs his blow pipe darts on its skin before use.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I think you're on to something here. I now understand his attraction to his beloved. He rubs his blow pipe darts on its skin before use.

He rubs his "blow pipe" up against fattys arse cheeks most nights, but only because the poor cunt is chained to the radiator after 18 hours at the car wash and can't escape

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've still got a Hurricane too. Identical to the tempest, with a slightly longer barrel. Despite having competed in 40 yard target events, with a grands worth of rifle and optics, I still get a kick out of plinking tin cans in the garden with it. I had to make symmetrical wooden grips for it though. I'm a leftie, and Webley made them with a thumb ridge for right handed only. Racist cunts.

Excellent stuff Hard Man. Any more penis substitutes you want to tell us about?