CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

@Frank I can run rings around you whenever I choose, you know it, the faithful know it, and I certainly know it.

Listen, just reading the preface to Machiavelli's "The Prince" doesn't make you a master of manipulation.

You've upset every single decent poster here at one time or another, and the crowds with me.

Your clique consists of a nonce, a yank, and a couple of thick non-entitys.

Basically, you're absolutely fucked...

Not to mention a transgender freak, or are you (rightly so) categorising it as a thick non-entity?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Not to mention a transgender freak, or are you (rightly so) categorising it as a thick non-entity?

It was an afterthought, but well spotted. I could have also added a detestable goose abusing French cunt, as he's normally got his tongue up Frank's haemorrhoid covered arsehole.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It was an afterthought, but well spotted. I could have also added a detestable goose abusing French cunt, as he's normally got his tongue up Frank's haemorrhoid covered arsehole.

No self respecting haemorrhoid would be seen dead on Franks disgusting excuse for an arse MC. The only thing that could be found on it are ancient klingons and Pens fingerprints.

@Major Cunt, for someone who is quick to call others as "thick" or to address someone as "simpleton" you really are dumb as a bag of rocks.

I sent you a PM advising you to cease a line of attack on another punter. Not only did you PM me back rejecting my request, you went on to post this bollox;

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Quick question, 404. Whilst you're grooming prepubescent boys on Xbox live from a gaming chair purchased with a DLA allowance. Are you still strapped into your calipers, and wearing Superman y-fronts?

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

@Frank I can run rings around you whenever I choose, you know it, the faithful know it, and I certainly know it.

Listen, just reading the preface to Machiavelli's "The Prince" doesn't make you a master of manipulation.

You've upset every single decent poster here at one time or another, and the crowds with me.

Your clique consists of a nonce, a yank, and a couple of thick non-entitys.

Basically, you're absolutely fucked...

After your return from the cooler in fourteen days time I suggest you keep your gargantuan ego in check as it is writing cheques that your intellect cannot cash. I would also suggest you cease swaggering around the forum as if you are one of the site's big beasts. You make a lot of recycled noise for someone who is pretty low down the food chain.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Major Cunt, for someone who is quick to call others as "thick" or to address someone as "simpleton" you really are dumb as a bag of rocks.

I sent you a PM advising you to cease a line of attack on another punter. Not only did you PM me back rejecting my request, you went on to post this bollox;

After your return from the cooler in fourteen days time I suggest you keep your gargantuan ego in check as it is writing cheques that your intellect cannot cash. I would also suggest you cease swaggering around the forum as if you are one of the site's big beasts. You make a lot of recycled noise for someone who is pretty low down the food chain.

Sadly this will likely keep happening since Reptyle left a huge opening in his defences when he blindly jumped to the defence of Pete - something that even you were sceptical of at the time:

Probably best to ban the source of the problem and not the symptoms, as this will always be a go-to target on the cunt's forehead with the added benefit of bringing plenty of attention to the accuser - everyone has a look when they see someone get called a nonce.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly this will likely keep happening since Reptyle left a huge opening in his defences when he blindly jumped to the defence of Pete - something that even you were sceptical of at the time:

Probably best to ban the source of the problem and not the symptoms, as this will always be a go-to target on the cunt's forehead with the added benefit of bringing plenty of attention to the accuser - everyone has a look when they see someone get called a nonce.

Or maybe you could keep your big fucking nose of business that doesn't concern you, you shit stirring little twat.

Also i seem to remember you calling me a "nonce" last year with that other dickless cunt @Decimus too because i said i enjoy the odd computer game . 

That's pretty much the go to trump card for dickless little boys on here isn't it. Fucking edgy stuff!

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Or maybe you could keep your big fucking nose of business that doesn't concern you, you shit stirring little twat.

Also i seem to remember you calling me a "nonce" last year with that other dickless cunt @Decimus too because i said i enjoy the odd computer game . 

That's pretty much the go to trump card for dickless little boys on here isn't it. Fucking edgy stuff!

You've turned into a right fucking diva since Frank licked your arsehole clean and gave you a false feeling of self worth.

"Mrs. Roops he called me a nonce and he called me a nonce, him too! Waaaaah!"

You've been manipulated into being a whingeing little shit bag by one of the most over-the-hill cunts on here and you're not even aware of the fact. Div.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've turned into a right fucking diva since Frank licked your arsehole clean and gave you a false feeling of self worth.

You've been manipulated into being a whingeing little shit bag by one of the most over-the-hill cunts on here and you're not even aware of the fact. Div.

A Div whose 2nd Div, unwanted in these sacred halls.

I predict a meltdown of epic proportions and a long stretch in the cooler to regain his composure- if not a total ban by Xmas.

What a weapons grade cunt. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A Div whose 2nd Div, unwanted in these sacred halls.

I predict a meltdown of epic proportions and a long stretch in the cooler to regain his composure- if not a total ban by Xmas.

What a weapons grade cunt. 

Agreed. 

The natural reaction of any normal human being after reading Pete's paedophilic, scatological fantasy would be one of complete revulsion, which we all demonstrated at the time.

All except one sinister little weirdo who defended the indefensible. And he wonders why people throw nonce accusations at him.

He makes me fucking sick.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

The natural reaction of any normal human being after reading Pete's paedophilic, scatological fantasy would be one of complete revulsion, which we all demonstrated at the time.

All except one sinister little weirdo who defended the indefensible. And he wonders why people throw nonce accusations at him.

He makes me fucking sick.

I received similar sickening PMs from Keith back in the day and immediately deleted them as I've absolutely no desire to be associated with any of that vile shite. The difference between the katana swinging lard bucket and the 404 creep is that the former could actually make the whole forum laugh, whereas the latter makes every man jack of us want to join a vigilante group.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair, it didn’t take much manipulation...

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Ape™️, I 'phoned your local Tesco. They have 'own brand' packs of knickers in stock. Roger, the manager,  said that if she pops in, he will give her one.

Every little helps.

@Witheredscrote I've phoned my local butchers and they've run out of geese. However, they just employed a blonde haired, blue eyed german lad called "Heinz" to strangle the turkeys.

Bring your wife to meet him if you like. He speaks good French 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Witheredscrote I've phoned my local butchers and they've run out of geese. However, they just employed a blonde haired, blue eyed german lad called "Heinz" to strangle the turkeys.

Bring your wife to meet him if you like. He speaks good French 

The chances are that they are very closely related already.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor old Marjorie, a cunt with a mouth so much bigger than his brain. He was bullied at school you know? Yes, by a chubby boy who wore leg calipers. That’s the story anyway. I would plead for clemency on his behalf but.....nah.....fuck the wanker.