CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those cunts here with half a brain cell have been banging this drum for a while old bean. There are without a doubt talented posters here but it gets drown out but the pages of utter fucking drivel by a few weapons grade fuckwits. 

The serial offender is of course @Dawn Chorus/gloworm/ lady Penelope whose such a sad, childless fucking cretin and full time bullshitter than it's logged on 24 hours a day trolling and scanning the BBC website

@Erroreptile404 is a creepy man child with the apparent intellect of a Down's syndrome bonobo whose been smashed in the face with a broken house brick covered in dog shit.

But the real cancerous growth on the bellend of this site is @Salty Piss Flap a turd that simply won't flush. Every post has some imbedded video or meme. What a spasticated flid mongtard who deserves to be front and centre of the next weekly mass shooting in his awful homeland

Admin know this and won't raise a single webbed digit to tick them off. They probably think their content is hilarious the stupid fucking cunts

Stubby why don't you do your bit for the environment by taking yourself off to somewhere like one of the Severn bridges and jumping off? .. you really are one very dreary repetitive sadfuck.

23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

It seems to me that you lot are living in fairly interesting times over there, yet the vast majority of new topics posted are complete bollocks, and more often than not commented on in numbers by the usual group of 3 or 4 humourless fuckwits. 

I would have thought you could do better, given the weighty subject matter you have at hand lately. 

Oh, and fuck off Pen, or whatever pointless nom de plume you are using this week.

Its noted that aside from this thread, the only nom you proposed in the last twelve months was "Cunts who swing their arms while walking" a highly relevant and contemporary social issue of our times.

Whilst I have some sympathy with the broad thrust in what you have to say I would point out that there have been plenty of noms and discourse discussing the "fairly interesting times". It had got to the stage that UK citizens were becoming fatigued with a dominating issue that ordinarily should have been put to bed some years ago. This partially explains the electoral rout that took place last Thursday and possibly with the amount of superficial noms that have been appearing of late.

• Like 1

The site really is entirely different from the one I joined ten years ago .. back then it was a fairly friendly "club" with half a dozen or so active members ho save for  neurotic Benny mostly got on fairly well with each other and the banter was gentle. Perhaps the rot set in when first The SOC folded and then DSMO committed suicide and we had a few survivor off from those groups. Certainly prior to that we did not have years of repetitive fuckwittery with the same cunts on  about such subjects as "ball tucking" and or simply targeting the same members for years on end. Perhaps the real answer though is not for certain members to leave or to try to drive other members to leave but rather for them to simply up their own game. As to you Southern Cunt you seem to be a boring one trick pony but but rather than wishing you to leave I simply wish that you would up your game.

25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The site really is entirely different from the one I joined ten years ago .. back then it was a fairly friendly "club" with half a dozen or so active members ho save for  neurotic Benny mostly got on fairly well with each other and the banter was gentle. Perhaps the rot set in when first The SOC folded and then DSMO committed suicide and we had a few survivor off from those groups. Certainly prior to that we did not have years of repetitive fuckwittery with the same cunts on  about such subjects as "ball tucking" and or simply targeting the same members for years on end. Perhaps the real answer though is not for certain members to leave or to try to drive other members to leave but rather for them to simply up their own game. As to you Southern Cunt you seem to be a boring one trick pony but but rather than wishing you to leave I simply wish that you would up your game.

Make me laugh then. Failing that, make me think.

In nearly 6500 posts, you have so far failed to do so. 

Who is the one trick pony now?

Cretin.

• Like 1

On 16/12/2019 at 11:31, southerncunt said:

Make me laugh then. Failing that, make me think.

In nearly 6500 posts, you have so far failed to do so. 

Who is the one trick pony now?

Cretin.

I agree with about 90% of this, SC, though you're forgetting the tens of thousands of comments this creature made pre-July 2018 under whichever name or guise it decided to be at the time. It has made me laugh on occasion – though only from stupidity.

There are some very talented regulars here and it's a shame to see their time focused on berating and getting rid of someone who appears to do little else other than post left-wing BBC propaganda or tabloid links we all have widespread access to, or purposefully trolls by derailing threads or winding people up. I can honestly say 'Pen' (or whatever it calls itself) is the most worthless bumcloth I have ever encountered.

Time is precious and every occasion I log-on to enjoy this place, I'm faced with a barrage of pointless anal discharge that's generally ignored or attracts an absolute cunting from other members. It never appears to go on these long walks or holidays or train journeys it keeps referring to, instead spending hours each day attempting to antagonise others without any degree of forethought or research or effort. I'm getting sick to the back teeth of it.

While no rules are being broken by the attention-seeking shitbag, other than the perpetual derails which seem permitted time and again, when are the powers-that-be @Mrs Roops & @The Beast going to address something that's already fucked off some first-rate commenters to other sites? Is the profile and standard of the Corner no longer of concern?

I know very well what I think. What do others think?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with about 90% of this, SC, though you're forgetting the tens of thousands of comments this creature made pre-July 2018 under whichever name or guise it decided to be at the time. It has made me laugh on occasion – though only from stupidity.

There are some very talented regulars here and it's a shame to see their time focused on berating and getting rid of someone who appears to do little else other than post left-wing BBC propaganda or tabloid links we all have widespread access to, or purposefully trolls by derailing threads or winding people up. I can honestly say 'Pen' (or whatever it calls itself) is the most worthless bumcloth I have ever encountered, not only here but also on other sites – including DSMO, which didn't 'commit suicide' but rather suffered at the hands of a vengeful, lentil-farting old trout with media contacts who vindicated herself after a car-crash appearance on Question Time.

Time is precious and every occasion I log-on to enjoy this place, I'm faced with a barrage of pointless anal discharge that's generally ignored or attracts an absolute cunting from other members. It never appears to go on these long walks or holidays or train journeys it keeps referring to, instead spending hours each day attempting to antagonise others without any degree of forethought or research or effort. I'm getting sick to the back teeth of it.

While no rules are being broken by the attention-seeking shitbag, other than the perpetual derails which seem permitted time and again, when are the powers-that-be @Mrs Roops & @The Beast going to address something that's already fucked off some first-rate commenters to other sites? Is the profile and standard of the Corner no longer of concern?

Thing is Wolfie, she's not the worse member for derailing threads. There are a few who's first post on a topic is to verbally steam into members who they dont like. Unless Pen is using a lot of IDs. I admit I usually dont read most stuff that goes off thread because it's just childish bullshit. I dont mind banter but a lot of it is just mindless abuse.

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There are some very talented regulars here and it's a shame to see their time focused on berating and getting rid of someone who appears to do little else other than post left-wing BBC propaganda or tabloid links we all have widespread access to, or purposefully trolls by derailing threads or winding people up. I can honestly say 'Pen' (or whatever it calls itself) is the most worthless bumcloth I have ever encountered, not only here but also on other sites – including DSMO, which didn't 'commit suicide' but rather suffered at the hands of a vengeful, lentil-farting old trout with media contacts who vindicated herself after a car-crash appearance on Question Time.

@Mrs Roops @The Beast @cuntspotter @Admin

Answer the fucking questions. Everything the wolfman has said is true especially the talented posters who've pissed off due to unending stream of liquid shite we're all confronted with 24 hours a day and the complete inability of you cunts to see the wood for the trees

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Mrs Roops @The Beast @cuntspotter @Admin

Answer the fucking questions. Everything the wolfman has said is true especially the talented posters who've pissed off due to unending stream of liquid shite we're all confronted with 24 hours a day and the complete inability of you cunts to see the wood for the trees

You're talking about the unending stream of liquid shite that spews forth from the likes of you, @Decimus and @King Billy et al right?

All you cunts ever do is bitch about what others are or aren't doing.

Clean up your own pig sty houses before you comment on those of others.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're talking about the unending stream of liquid shite that spews forth from the likes of you, @Decimus and @King Billy et al right?

All you cunts ever do is bitch about what others are or aren't doing.

Clean up your own pig sty houses before you comment on those of others.

Bearing in my mind that my opinion of you couldn't possibly get any lower, perhaps you can answer this question with 100% honesty:

Do you honestly derive any pleasure out of reading Pen's constant fucking drivel?

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bearing in my mind that my opinion of you couldn't possibly get any lower, perhaps you can answer this question with 100% honesty:

Do you honestly derive any pleasure out of reading Pen's constant fucking drivel?

I read Pen's drivel, as it is the best form of 'edging' when I am in the goose shed.  My flock is getting bigger, with an even bigger sexual appetite. Can you now see why I don't want the soppy old bat banned?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I find the content produced by the poster you refer to as Pen to be very pleasant and when not subtly witty, always non-offensive.

Of course, my standards are different than yours as I obviously look at the world and this forum through a different lens than you do.

You seem to feel that every post by every member should fall within the exact same style parameters without any deviation. You seem to think what counts as humor is only what fits inside the narrow little box you've constructed for it, and anything that doesn't meet your limited set of criteria or "fit inside your box", is unacceptable and should be assailed by you and your chosen few.

Acerbic wit is a fine thing and I enjoy it as much as the next cunt. But in all reality, to expect every single post by every single poster to unfailingly adhere to that standard, is just unrealistic and quite frankly (sorry for mentioning Frank as I know you despise him for reasons related directly to what I'm saying) narrow minded and simplistic.

Certainly, the over-arching theme of this forum should be cunting, given the name and all, but there's no reason there can't be room for deviation from it. There's no reason one should have to view it as a failure or a degradation of some lofty standard just because some polite, intelligent, civilized conversation occasionally happens in between the cunty stuff.

Relax. Accept differences and variety.

You'll be happier.

Maybe your blood pressure will drop a few points, the redness in your complexion will fade and those veins in your head and neck will stop throbbing.

Maybe the ED will sort itself, too.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I find the content produced by the poster you refer to as Pen to be very pleasant and when not subtly witty, always non-offensive.

Of course, my standards are different than yours as I obviously look at the world and this forum through a different lens than you do.

You seem to feel that every post by every member should fall within the exact same style parameters without any deviation. You seem to think what counts as humor is only what fits inside the narrow little box you've constructed for it, and anything that doesn't meet your limited set of criteria or "fit inside your box", is unacceptable and should be assailed by you and your chosen few.

Acerbic wit is a fine thing and I enjoy it as much as the next cunt. But in all reality, to expect every single post by every single poster to unfailingly adhere to that standard, is just unrealistic and quite frankly (sorry for mentioning Frank as I know you despise him for reasons related directly to what I'm saying) narrow minded and simplistic.

Certainly, the over-arching theme of this forum should be cunting, given the name and all, but there's no reason there can't be room for deviation from it. There's no reason one should have to view it as a failure or a degradation of some lofty standard just because some polite, intelligent, civilized conversation occasionally happens in between the cunty stuff.

You'll be happier.

Maybe your blood pressure will drop a few points, the redness in your complexion will fade and those veins in your head and neck will stop throbbing.

That's a lot of words for "I want to suck her nob".

You really are taking this all far too seriously. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You'll be happier.

A simple yes or no would have sufficed, you verbose fucking cretin.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A simple yes or no would have sufficed, you verbose fucking cretin.

No, it wouldn't have.

Pointing out the causes of and remedies for your deficiencies both as a poster and a human being, cannot be accomplished with a mere yes or no, and it would be of no help to you.

I'm thinking that with a bit of work and cooperation, together we can work out your issues and problems and mold you into a better, happier and more well adjusted person.

DvppZCmX4AAxYgL.jpg

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, it wouldn't have.

Pointing out the causes of and remedies for your deficiencies both as a poster and a human being, cannot be accomplished with a mere yes or no, and it would be of no help to you.

I'm thinking that with a bit of work and cooperation, together we can work out your issues and problems and mold you into a better, happier and more well adjusted person.

DvppZCmX4AAxYgL.jpg

As we're on the subject of psychology, I'd say that it's quite clear that you're suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.