CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They did 3 funny sketches and one funny film,bunch of public schoolboy cunts.If they did a sketch about this site it'd go "This sites not resting,its dead,its shuffled off its mortal coil and is no more,its fucking snuffed it!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, one of my neighbours has cashed in his chips. Used to see him in the local pub. Lovely man. Lovely house. Lots of lead on the roof. Now wheres me ladder?

It really is quite the nest of cunts round your way, isn't it?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

They did 3 funny sketches and one funny film,bunch of public schoolboy cunts.

Yes, at least 98% of their output was puerile, up its own arse trash. They had a few absolute gems, mind you, and some good songs.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, at least 98% of their output was puerile, up its own arse trash. They had a few absolute gems, mind you, and some good songs.

Gems:

bicycle repair-man

upper class twit of the year

the importance of not being seen

ministry of silly walks

the piranha brothers.

and a few others I can't be bothered to remember.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They were 98% funnier than all the lefty, student humour, oxygen-stealers that litter the tv 'comedy' shows these days.

Shower of fucking snowflake, EU apologist cunts.

• Like 1

What has Monty Python ever done for us?..................Parrot sketch,Bit of a goer is she? nudge nudge,wink,wink,I used to get up in the morning half an hour before I went to bed.

Anyway,is this the 5 minute debate or the full half hour?

1 minute ago, Joker said:

They were 98% funnier than all the lefty, student humour, oxygen-stealers that litter the tv 'comedy' shows these days.

Too true. 99.9% of so called comedians nowadays should be nicked for fraud. Either a fucking obese ugly lesbian or an anorexic  spikey haired cunt with skinny jeans and filthy tennis shoes. All the fucking same. I’d like them all dead please.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Too true. 99.9% of so called comedians nowadays should be nicked for fraud. Either a fucking obese ugly lesbian or an anorexic  spikey haired cunt with skinny jeans and filthy tennis shoes. All the fucking same. I’d like them all dead please.

This bollocks all started when Bernard Manning was ostracised by the television industry. Apparently the programming exec at the BBC called him in the office and told him...

"I'm going to make sure you never work in television again"

Manning replied..

"You're about 7 million quid too late son"

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They're the saveloys of comedy. You've got a vague notion that you used to like them, but you can't remember exactly why. Then, when you reacquaint yourself with the experience, you're either violently sick or you pretend to enjoy it because you're surrounded by pseudointellectual, deviant homosexuals who wax lyrical about it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Joker said:

I think we got the message the 48th time you said this.

It's almost as if Richard Littlejohn, Quentin Letts and Piers Morgan got together and brainstormed some key phrases that they wanted to input into a Daily Mail bot, but then entrusted Joey Deacon with writing up and delivering the dialogue notes to the developer.

Give it a fucking rest, you're not on Luton high street.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're the saveloys of comedy. You've got a vague notion that you used to like them, but you can't remember exactly why. Then, when you reacquaint yourself with the experience, you're either violently sick or you pretend to enjoy it because you're surrounded by pseudointellectual, deviant homosexuals who wax lyrical about it.

Most deviant homosexuals prefer a battered sausage.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gems:

bicycle repair-man

upper class twit of the year

the importance of not being seen

ministry of silly walks

the piranha brothers.

and a few others I can't be bothered to remember.

Derby Council v The Blacks 

Bournemouth Gynaecologists v Watford Long John Silver impersonators

Hells Grannies

Fish slapping

It was hit and miss but mostly hits. Mostly. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

It always amazes me, although don't surprise me, when ethnic comedians come on stage and the first thing out of their gobs is about their race. Every fucking time. One woman came out and said "Hello everyone. As you can see I is bleck" to which everyone fucking rolls up laughing. 

On 22/01/2020 at 17:05, Neil said:

They did 3 funny sketches and one funny film,bunch of public schoolboy cunts.If they did a sketch about this site it'd go "This sites not resting,its dead,its shuffled off its mortal coil and is no more,its fucking snuffed it!"

Only Cleese and Palin went to public schools which doesn’t really comprise a bunch.

A good majority of them were Oxbridge however.

Get your facts right instead of making sweeping suppositions.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1