CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Take me off the leaderboard by being as funny as you claim you can be. Put your money where your mouth is. Be better at this than me…y

Yo. Fuck you. All you're talking about is popularity. What next, One Direction are better than The Smiths? Fuck off, little boy.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

You're dull derek, there's no two ways about it mate. Dull as fuck.

Bollocks. You were his best little mate until he started getting wise to you.

The simple truth of the matter is you're throwing a big paddy because he doesn't want to be your pal anymore. You can't handle the criticism, but you're also worryingly clingy.

You really are a bizarre little scorned bitch.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Why would I? You're an idiot, continually trying to call me a pervert. Idiot.

This place isn’t good for you. I’m being fucking serious. I don’t think you’re a pervert, I don’t hate you. I’ve never met you and I genuinely wish you no harm. But you’re too tightly wound for this environment. Handle your shit and come back when you can deal with the stuff we take in our stride. 

The alternative is, Roops will notice you getting seriously fucking worked up and blitz you for the sake of your own mental health. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This place isn’t good for you. I’m being fucking serious. I don’t think you’re a pervert, I don’t hate you. I’ve never met you and I genuinely wish you no harm. But you’re too tightly wound for this environment. Handle your shit and come back when you can deal with the stuff we take in our stride. 

The alternative is, Roops will notice you getting seriously fucking worked up and blitz you for the sake of your own mental health. 

I genuinely believe that you're the one who is getting too carried away. Calm down.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why do you find 'women', who whilst they are of age, regardless look like prepubescent girls?

Answer the question.

I've asked that question of him a few times.

It's strange, despite the fact he constantly responds to every single comment someone makes about him, it's radio silence when he's asked that particular question.

Make of that what you will.

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I've asked that question of him a few times.

It's strange, despite the fact he constantly responds to every single comment someone makes about him, it's radio silence when he's asked that particular question.

Make of that what you will.

I believe that our American cousins call it 'Pleading the fifth'.

@Carl Sway you 'No comment', depraved fucking monster. Your silence on the matter condemns you in the eyes of your Corner peers. I've spent several years in Ze Cooler since I first joined, and I can confirm that your sort are regularly shivved and scolded with boiling hot sugar water. 

When you inevitably get fucked off there after a spectacular, pant-wetting meltdown, I hope for your sake that Roops puts you on the protected beast wing.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I believe that our American cousins call it 'Pleading the fifth'.

@Carl Sway you 'No comment', depraved fucking monster. Your silence on the matter condemns you in the eyes of your Corner peers. I've spent several years in Ze Cooler since I first joined, and I can confirm that your sort are regularly shivved and scolded with boiling hot sugar water. 

When you inevitably get fucked off there after a spectacular, pant-wetting meltdown, I hope for your sake that Roops puts you on the protected beast wing.

Reported.

• Like 2