CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Disgusting and degenerate in what ways? Come on, amaze me Einstein.

Einstein was a physicist. I am but a humble rabbit. Now fuck off to some other site you boring cunt, preferably a .org dedicated to assisted suicide.

12 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Disgusting and degenerate in what ways? Come on, amaze me Einstein.

Carl, you thick, sleazy cunt. I told you yesterday that nobody gets banned without actually wanting it. Your poor man's Judge act and attempts to get someone to call you a nonce are both pathetic and laughable. It's also something that doesn't sit well with Roops, and if you carry on with it you'll be the one finding yourself muzzled or banned.

It would be best for all concerned if you just fucked off of your own volition, before you have an absolutely pants-wetting meltdown which will irreparably tarnish your already nonexistent reputation here.

Kill yourself.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

And you were incapable of answering the question. Avoidance, we call that. Dickhead.

Honestly, you have been so low impact I didn't know who you were and assumed you were a newbie. Definitely a little cry-baby bitch.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Honestly, you have been so low impact I didn't know who you were and assumed you were a newbie. Definitely a little cry-baby bitch.

Proper dickhead. Still couldn't answer the question. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Thick, useless, talentless cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Carl, you thick, sleazy cunt. I told you yesterday that nobody gets banned without actually wanting it. Your poor man's Judge act and attempts to get someone to call you a nonce are both pathetic and laughable. It's also something that doesn't sit well with Roops, and if you carry on with it you'll be the one finding yourself muzzled or banned.

It would be best for all concerned if you just fucked off of your own volition, before you have an absolutely pants-wetting meltdown which will irreparably tarnish your already nonexistent reputation here.

Kill yourself.

I think you might be on his ignore list, Decs. Along with about 70% of the membership.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Proper dickhead. Still couldn't answer the question. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Thick, useless, talentless cunt.

Who are you?

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I think it was probably something to do with most of us considering Linda Lusardi to be an attractive female, and you opting for Leonardo DiCaprio. 
 I bet your parents don’t even know you’re a marmite driller.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was probably something to do with most of us considering Linda Lusardi to be an attractive female, and you opting for Leonardo DiCaprio. 
 I bet your parents don’t even know you’re a marmite driller.

I imagine him as a gaunt, Willem Dafoe looking cunt. Crying in a room without wallpaper or carpets as he sits in a ripped armchair and masturbates to old VHS recordings of Bruce Jenner running on a black and white telly.

And he drinks only full fat milk. Room temperature.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I imagine him as a gaunt, Willem Dafoe looking cunt. Crying in a room without wallpaper or carpets as he sits in a ripped armchair and masturbates to old VHS recordings of Bruce Jenner running on a black and white telly.

And he drinks only full fat milk. Room temperature.

Bad Boy Bubby.

i fucking bet that @Stubby Pecker is the only other cunt here who’s seen that little gem.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘You Guys, are the real heroes’

I suppose the question is, who’s going to kill Homelander. I’m guessing that pumping Soldier Boy full of Radiation and Compound V might produce a result.

I'm betting it'll be his son. If he lives long enough to take him on in an even fight. Probably as vengeance for him killing Butcher, who's already on borrowed time now.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself.

I rather like him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

A superlative self-appraisal, Carl. You're currently as popular as a turd in a Jacuzzi, which seems to be increasing to a puss-filled boil on the bollocks. While you may portray to thrive on resentment, the fact you tried ignoring half the puntership clearly demonstrates things get to you. Few survive with the constant avalanche of abuse you're undoubtedly going to receive. Rather like R-soles, whose recent profile history is limited to either myself or Decs, and is slowly heading for a remarkable meltdown, I genuinely can't see a future here for you. You're simply not good enough. Be gone, you evidently pervy little snake in the grass.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Without doubt he has some French blood in his veins.

That would make him genetically mainly German then, so perhaps he may survive and prosper on here. He’s clearly not French or he’d have run away long ago.

Bonsoir and fuck off Withers.