CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

oh dear.

Ironing or sad facing every post I make is clearly demonstrating that you're the same, maverick, happy-go-lucky cunt who never let's anything get to them.

Frattled as fuck. What the fuck has happened to you? I can't believe that the dozen or so digs I've aimed at you recently have got you into this sort of state.

What's going on?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Ironing or sad facing every post I make is clearly demonstrating that you're the same, maverick, happy-go-lucky cunt who never let's anything get to them.

Frattled as fuck. What the fuck has happened to you? I can't believe that the dozen or so digs I've aimed at you recently have got you into this sort of state.

What's happened to you?

Decco. I do hope that this is only an act, because if you are really like this in real life you are one very,very unhappy dude.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Exactly my thoughts on your membership here.

What's funny is you claiming to have thoughts.

What's even funnier is you thinking anyone would give a shit about them if you did. 😂

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was it busy at the skateboard park today?

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dude! Often associated with skateboarding yutes. 

19 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Decco. I do hope that this is only an act, because if you are really like this in real life you are one very,very unhappy dude.

I'd imagine Pen has become accustomed to being called 'dude' by the ecstasy-fuelled mincers who hang around the back of grotty club toilets at 3am. 'Who? Oh, you must mean the old dude with an arsehole like David Furnish known as Lady P.'

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd imagine Pen has become accustomed to being called 'dude' by the ecstasy-fuelled mincers who hang around the back of grotty club toilets at 3am. 'Who? Oh, you must mean the old dude with an arsehole like David Furnish known as Lady P.'

Idiot.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot.

Mining likes from Pen again, Franny? Unoriginal fucking cunt. As Eric points out, you must have posted the 'Arthur Laughing' clip half a dozen times in the past week. What it demonstrates is a commenter whose tank is just about empty, with little else to offer.

I like you, Frank, despite the deeply negative reputation you've inflicted upon yourself. Not once in recent history have you managed to reel off something funny, intelligent or worthy of discussion, and no one has seen a nomination for quite some time. Even some of the newbies have torn you a new arsehole in the past week.

You're uninspired, clichéd and utterly shit. Seriously, retire yourself.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Mining likes from Pen again, Franny? Unoriginal fucking cunt. As Eric points out, you must have posted the 'Arthur Laughing' clip half a dozen times in the past week. What it demonstrates is a commenter whose tank is just about empty, with little else to offer.

I like you, Frank, despite the deeply negative reputation you've inflicted upon yourself. Not once in recent history have you managed to reel off something funny, intelligent or worthy of discussion, and no one has seen a nomination for quite some time. Even some of the newbies have torn you a new arsehole in the past week.

Fuck off dog breath.

5 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Cry baby fucking wanker. 

Honestly, what sort of standard is this site hoping to maintain?

We've got Frank, Pen and a nonce collaborator joining forces. It's as though Laurel & Hardy have teamed up with a Baldrick-like creature with a penchant for collecting turds – all of whom are squeezing the life out of an otherwise excellent website. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I prefer using this one

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We've got Frank, Pen and a nonce collaborator joining forces. It's as though Laurel & Hardy have teamed up with a Baldrick-like creature with a penchant for collecting turds – all of whom are squeezing the life out of an otherwise excellent website. 

Frank used to get away with infuriating the riff raff and general detritus of The Corner because he had a core support from the more cerebral members who appreciated his subversive style and quick wit.

He hasn't produced anything of note within the past four years that would give him kudos with anyone, though, so he now finds himself universally despised for being absolutely fucking shit.

It's all very well and good playing the villain if there's anyone who appreciates it, but he's now so fucking bad at it that he's become utterly pointless.

If he had any dignity he'd change the fucking record or fuck off for good. Obviously the fawning adulation of an old fucking tranny freak is enough validation for him to keep on flogging a dead horse.

Sad fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Reported. Have fun being banned for ages along with those other two stupid fucking cunts.

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What's funny is you claiming to have thoughts.

What's even funnier is you thinking anyone would give a shit about them if you did. 😂

If you say so. Another ribtickler from the ‘sidesplitter.’ You’re wasted on here. I didn’t believe what everyone says about the Yank sense of humour, till you arrived. 

• Like 1

So the father of Timmy Mallet, or whatever the guys name is, who got stabbed to death on London Bridge the other day, while obviously and understandably grief stricken at what’s happened to his son, makes a statement that he doesn’t want his kids death to be used for political point scoring by politicians. Seems a reasonable request until he goes on to say that his son abhorred everything that Boris Johnson did and everything that he stands for. His views on Corbyn he didn’t share with the public so presumably they were the polar opposite. Strangest request I’ve ever heard that is. While no one deserves what’s happened to the young man, what he’s done is to give Corbyn and Swinson et al. the OK to rip into the Tories, while trying to gag Boris. Predictably enough that’s exactly what’s happened. Shameful is the only way I can describe this cunts behaviour. Boris seems to be to blame for everything wrong that’s happened since Noah set sail with the animals (and some of his nephews to fuck on those long rainy nights) in biblical times. I’m not Mystic Meg but I’d bet Franks life that this isn’t the last time this cunts liberal leftie opinions will be given prime time publicity by the BBC, Sky News and Channel 4 etc. Fucking disgraceful behaviour if it happens and as soon as anyone points it out they’ll be pilloried as the far right or some other fantasy bollocks. I’m really starting to despise the way that the rules are being turned on their arse and all for the wrong reasons and no one seems to give enough of a fuck to do anything about it. We’re all fucked.