CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A full blown alcoholic. 12 pints before a match just to stop shaking enough to hold a cue steady. Cliff Thorburn once knocked Alex Higgins on his arse for repeatedly calling him a cunt in front of his wife, looked a tough cunt as well.

The first 6 pints were for tax purposes. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a player, I'm a big fan of O'Sullivan, but the man behind the talent is a massive cunt. From the dreary, pseudo intellectual choice of walk on music to hanging around with Damian Hirst like some latter day avant garde wannabe. Showed his colours yesterday with the nastiness shown to Ali Carter, which probably stems from when O'Sullivan refused the final black to make 147 due to the prize being only 10 grand, at the time Carter said, 'If you don't care about 10 thousand pounds, why not just win it anyway and give it to charity?' I'm fucking glad Carter won. O'Sullivan's turning into a stroppy little prima donna. Hope Carter wins the title, be a nice balance to the horrible shit he's been through.

The shoulder-barge was disgraceful. While I admire Ronnie's raw talent, I am sick to the back teeth of people claiming he's the 'best thing to have ever picked up a cue'. For me, this doesn't illustrate the mental aspect of the game, which lends itself to World Championship trophies more than any other skill factor. This puts Hendry, Davis and Reardon – in my opinion – above him. Frankly I'd be happy to see the utterly self-obsessed shitstain, who talks about little else other than himself, retire – period. He keeps threatening, as though everyone's lives depend on his last breath. Do it. He's not as important to the game of snooker as he seems to think he is. Still, I must admit I've had a drunken wank thinking about his mother, who looks as though she could record the fastest 147 in history by sucking the balls into the pockets.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The shoulder-barge was disgraceful. While I admire Ronnie's raw talent, I am sick to the back teeth of people claiming he's the 'best thing to have ever picked up a cue'. For me, this doesn't illustrate the mental aspect of the game, which lends itself to World Championship trophies more than any other skill factor. This puts Hendry, Davis and Reardon – in my opinion – above him. Frankly I'd be happy to see the utterly self-obsessed shitstain, who talks about little else other than himself, retire – period. He keeps threatening, as though everyone's lives depend on his last breath. Do it. He's not as important to the game of snooker as he seems to think he is. Still, I must admit I've had a drunken wank thinking about his mother, who looks as though she could record the fastest 147 in history by sucking the balls into the pockets.

Unfortunately, he is the best there's ever been, skill wise, not, as you rightly say with his temperament. And he is the box office draw for the sport. Reardon attempted to coach him and try and temper his ability with a bit of tactical know how, but it didn't really work out.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The standard has improved massively since the beer and fags days. I genuinely think Alex Higgins would struggle to make the top 32 if he was playing at his best now.

It made my day when that miserable cunt Selby got knock out- I've see more charisma in dog turd. Shame ronnie is such a cunt as well, because when he's on song and bothered no cunt can live with him. Carter had to pull out the stop to beat him and it could be his year but I'm liking the portly paddy Mark Allen- he looks smooth but never in 100% control.

I've got fond memories of the snooker as our first was born in mid April and I spent hours with the little one asleep on my chest while I watched hours of snooker  

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It made my day when that miserable cunt Selby got knock out- I've see more charisma in dog turd. Shame ronnie is such a cunt as well, because when he's on song and bothered no cunt can live with him. Carter had to pull out the stop to beat him and it could be his year but I'm liking the portly paddy Mark Allen- he looks smooth but never in 100% control.

I've got fond memories of the snooker as our first was born in mid April and I spent hours with the little one asleep on my chest while I watched hours of snooker  

Used to watch it with my Gran when I was a kid. A calming serenity, watching Doug Mountjoy and Eddie Charlton bumbling around with pints of Guinness.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Used to watch it with my Gran when I was a kid. A calming serenity, watching Doug Mountjoy and Eddie Charlton bumbling around with pints of Guinness.

It's certainly more difficult than it looks, that's for sure. I used to play years ago at a snooker club and even though I'm fairly good a pool, snooker's a totally different ball game (pardon the pun)  It's ok pocketing a few reds and colours, but fucking hell, making position shots consistently is almost impossible for cunts like me. It's only once you've seen the size of the table for one thing (let alone anything else) can one truly appreciate the art of the game and the understanding of angles & cue ball control etc.  I agree with most here about cunts like O'Sullivan and other sportsmen like him. They start believing in their own press and end up caring more about their image and making a name for themselves than their game, and 9/10  it back fires on them. There's no questioning 'Sullivans talent, but as a person, the man's a cunt. Period.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find Selby boring to watch. The ones I make a point of watching are O'Sullivan John Higgins and Mark Williams. Collectively known as the class of 92, all turned pro as teenagers that year and 11 world titles between them. Tony Drago was good entertainment value, very quick and lots of outrageous power shots.

Can't stand Higgins, the spam headed cheating pile of cunt, would love to blow torch him and then smash his face in with a jagged house brick.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Can't stand Higgins, the spam headed cheating pile of cunt, would love to blow torch him and then smash his face in with a jagged house brick.

I find that hang-dog Taff cunt Mark Williams hard on the eyes. I’d like to fire 15 reds into his solar plexus from a fucking howitzer 3 feet away, before shoving a white hot knitting needle up his Japs eye while he sings Land Of My Fathers through the triangle. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I find that hang-dog Taff cunt Mark Williams hard on the eyes. I’d like to fire 15 reds into his solar plexus from a fucking howitzer 3 feet away, before shoving a white hot knitting needle up his Japs eye while he sings Land Of My Fathers through the triangle. 

First, do no harm.

41 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sitting on the fence on these issues isn't going to help, you pair of cunts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'm not a fan of the taffy shitcunt but brutal torture on Higgins gives me the horn, would be interesting to see what his spam would look like if i dropped a fully loading shopping trolley on it.

Haven't kept up on snooker much because of work, but I've seen the Ronnie kerfuffle, his fucking arrogance after the match wound me up more than the actual shoulder barge, we get it your the best now dig your head out of your own arse.

Cunt reminds me of some spindly legged bald headed dancing cunt, shaking their shrivelled member about like the cock of the walk like a bald John Travolta in Grease, except one of them actually has a talent the other just dances like a spaz and posts the same tired shit for a year.

Christ on a Sinclair C5 - and you cunts say Football is for Irons!!?

Ooooooh angles....cue balls....oooops-a-dearie my dickie bow is caught in the (pink) triangle and lawks-a-lawdy now I'm off to pot the Bertie brown .

Nondescript fucking John Collier dummies their mother couldn't pick out in a police line up, mincing about the gaff  - and call that a fucking shoulder barge????!!

STOP BEING SUCH A BUNCH OF CUNTS YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS - players and you CC twat's that beat yourself into a sherbert fountain over this chicory-coffee-camp load of old toot!

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ooooooh angles....cue balls....oooops-a-dearie my dickie bow is caught in the (pink) triangle and lawks-a-lawdy now I'm off to pot the Bertie brown .

Nondescript fucking John Collier dummies their mother couldn't pick out in a police line up, mincing about the gaff  - and call that a fucking shoulder barge????!!

STOP BEING SUCH A BUNCH OF CUNTS YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS - players and you CC twat's that beat yourself into a sherbert fountain over this chicory-coffee-camp load of old toot!

?

On 4/29/2018 at 10:33 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

You know you’re in trouble when the producer of your History Channel Travelogue brings in Matt Smith for charisma. Ronnie is, unlike his snooker, quite dull. 

Ding will win it this year. Barry Hearn has decreed it. Asian market demand a ching chong Chinaman.

Chin On-Cue? 

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

OK, there are a few bent cunts that throw a match now and then, but I don't see any pillow biters.

No rolling around on the carpet, acting fatally injured after being pushed over. No fucking cheating. No intimidating or grassing to the referee. No hype either. One man, his cue and his ability. Not mollycoddled with 100k per week for acting a cunt. And that cunt Murdoch hasn't got a stranglehold on the game. Fuck football.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, The Beast said:

OK, there are a few bent cunts that throw a match now and then, but I don't see any pillow biters.

No rolling around on the carpet, acting fatally injured after being pushed over. No fucking cheating. No intimidating or grassing to the referee. No hype either. One man, his cue and his ability. Not mollycoddled with 100k per week for acting a cunt. And that cunt Murdoch hasn't got a stranglehold on the game. Fuck football.

Well of course there's no rolling around on the carpet in snooker!

It's got all the physicality and rumbustiousness of a Kraftwerk set!

It's the cheating that's half the fun of football which is why VAR is a pile of big dog's cock.

If I ever eyeball that cunt Roy Carrol, I'll kneecap the cheat for that Pedro Mendes goal he clawed out the back of the net that one time back in the 19th Century. What's snooker got in it's shit-locker? Mister Magoo potting the black against the tall boring ginger cunt at gone midnight back in 1980-whatever (when most of the dull cunts who get off on this shit should have been tucked up in bed with their Sanatogen and nip of Dr Collis Brown's for their spastic colons)!

Ooooh but Ronnie O'Sullivan...Jimmy White.....Alex Higgins.

Look, go read about Robin Friday, tripping off his tits, 17  beating 17 unicorns and a yeti on a mazy dribble at Elm Park before lashing in the winner and going on a 5-day bender that would make Oliver Read shit treacle. Then come and tell me about the manufactured 'characters' in fucking snooker!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well of course there's no rolling around on the carpet in snooker!

It's got all the physicality and rumbustiousness of a Kraftwerk set!

It's the cheating that's half the fun of football which is why VAR is a pile of big dog's cock.

If I ever eyeball that cunt Roy Carrol, I'll kneecap the cheat for that Pedro Mendes goal he clawed out the back of the net that one time back in the 19th Century. What's snooker got in it's shit-locker? Mister Magoo potting the black against the tall boring ginger cunt at gone midnight back in 1980-whatever (when most of the dull cunts who get off on this shit should have been tucked up in bed with their Sanatogen and nip of Dr Collis Brown's for their spastic colons)!

Ooooh but Ronnie O'Sullivan...Jimmy White.....Alex Higgins.

Look, go read about Robin Friday, tripping off his tits, 17  beating 17 unicorns and a yeti on a mazy dribble at Elm Park before lashing in the winner and going on a 5-day bender that would make Oliver Read shit treacle. Then come and tell me about the manufactured 'characters' in fucking snooker!!!!!

Big deal. Some fucked up, drink and drug addled psychopath who wasted his talent. Not too dissimilar to Alex Higgins.

For fuck sake, look at what the game is today. I'd sooner watch 90 minutes of snooker over a game of fucking football anytime.

• Like 1