CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see Ronnie is in a no-way manic upswing of his bipolar disorder currently, and has cleared the table in eight nano seconds or something, before those snivelling bastards at the WPBSA (as they always shall be) decided he was two seconds outside Tony Drago’s record from 1996. 

On this trajectory he’ll burst into flames at The Masters, before dissolving into a tearful mess, smashing his cue over Barry Hearn’s head, and announcing he’s transitioning to female gender to enter the Olympic 5000m. 

I’m almost looking forward to it. 

@Eric Cuntman, you seem like a man with a functioning second hand on the Breitling, was he inside the record or not?

I don’t know. The Hawkeye and time stamped footage will answer it if there’s a dispute. It’s no shame to be a second behind Tony Drago though, spectacular power player. Buckets of ability, but too emotional to conquer the Darth Vader players like Reardon, Davis and Hendry. 
 Him playing ‘winner stays on’ with Alex Higgins and Jimmy White would have been worth watching.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know. The Hawkeye and time stamped footage will answer it if there’s a dispute. It’s no shame to be a second behind Tony Drago though, spectacular power player. Buckets of ability, but too emotional to conquer the Darth Vader players like Reardon, Davis and Hendry. 
 Him playing ‘winner stays on’ with Alex Higgins and Jimmy White would have been worth watching.

I recall the 1991 World Masters final between Jimmy and Drago as being the most rapid-fire match I’d ever seen until Ronnie came along. I seem to remember Terry Griffiths sitting in the Press Box just behind the huge cameras and shaking his head almost imperceptibly. It was like he was discovering fire. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 18/11/2022 at 15:09, Eric Cuntman said:

Ding is his best friend and Ronnie feels sorry for him because he’s got no confidence.

I predicted this would happen last night when I saw the draw. Hendry knows exactly what he’s done, but he’s not allowed to say anything. It’s typical O’Sullivan. Wanted to give his friend a boost. Guaranteed.

I fancy Lisowski this year Eric, you dope. Williams runner up. Look out for me and my dead dad down the front at the QFs. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You stupid fucking cunt hole. 

I sometimes wish that you morons had access to the site's analytics. Whenever this cunt posts his signature Rocky video after a short absence, the online user stats are off the charts! Only the Judge, Quincy and Catwoman, back in the day, had the same pulling power. On the other side of the coin, the Ape continues to threaten the Corner's longevity. I am the best on here. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I sometimes wish that you morons had access to the site's analytics. Whenever this cunt posts his signature Rocky video after a short absence, the online user stats are off the charts! Only the Judge, Quincy and Catwoman, back in the day, had the same pulling power. On the other side of the coin, the Ape continues to threaten the Corner's longevity. I am the best on here. 

Free…head…rent.

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Of course I have the stats, think about it…

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Of course I have the stats, think about it…

Eddie. How long do you think she has left to live? Strange as it may sound but I think I’m going to miss her more than you when she’s gone. If it’s any consolation you can have any 3 of my best brasses (including the annoying ginger one) on the house for half an hour after the wake. After that it’s strictly normal rates though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie. How long do you think she has left to live? Strange as it may sound but I think I’m going to miss her more than you when she’s gone. If it’s any consolation you can have any 3 of my best brasses (including the annoying ginger one) on the house for half an hour after the wake. After that it’s strictly normal rates though.

Bill, don’t take this the wrong way but I wouldn’t put my maggot in anything that you’ve test ridden, no offence 

• Like 2