CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

• 1 year later...

Here we fucking go again. Not content with making zero effort and losing the Welsh Open final to a nobody two days ago.. the greatest player ever is currently, deliberately missing every other ball against Ding Junhui. Presumably because he's his mate and feels sorry for him.

He is without doubt the best to ever pick up a cue, but also a mentally ill, talent squandering fucking wanker. If he'd taken his career seriously, he'd have a dozen world titles at least. 

Cunt.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here we fucking go again. Not content with making zero effort and losing the Welsh Open final to a nobody two days ago.. the greatest player ever is currently, deliberately missing every other ball against Ding Junhui. Presumably because he's his mate and feels sorry for him.

He is without doubt the best to ever pick up a cue, but also a mentally ill, talent squandering fucking wanker. If he'd taken his career seriously, he'd have a dozen world titles at least. 

Cunt.

If Willie Thorne was still alive and kicking, he would have said much the same. 

Cunt.

Players' Championship.. the match he's currently winning against Ding?

Fuck off, Eric, you sensationalist fucking pig of a man.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

@Frank I bet you like a long cue up your cave like pocket with balls bashing against your bollocks. You skinny, bender thick bastard. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

How did he extricate himself? Did he introduce a few scantily clad, big haired tarts to distract Ding and make him chase them around the table, Benny Hill style?

LOL.

Edited by Decimus
DingTheDoggie

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank. You know nothing about snooker. Until the subject of how to dress a middle aged man like a 6 year old autistic is broached, keep your cunt mouth shut.

• Like 3

Frank. You know nothing about snooker. Until the subject of how to dress a middle aged man like a 6 year old autistic is broached, keep your cunt mouth shut.

Same old same old from the site’s armchair drunk. It was tight, but he did win the game. You were wrong and should be embarrassed. Good night. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Same old same old from the site’s armchair drunk. It was tight, but he did win the game. You were wrong and should be embarrassed. Good night. 

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Since I first discovered CC to now, on your best day you're not as good as EC is on his worst. 

Ronnie is the only 'character' left in snooker. I remember the older days when you had the great Higgins drinking whisky and smoking like a cunt during a match. I remember that commentator whispering Ted or something and that Welsh cunt Griffith's taking a minute or two to take one shot. Jimmy White was another naturally gifted player who did the best shot I've ever seen once, shame he didn't have the steel to win against that Scotch cunt Hendry. Nowadays it's full of boring cunts with no personality, they all seem to have nicknames these day as well.

Ps What the fuck has Jimmy white got on his head these days? The bald cunt.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mTWspvTNAFiJRUbGA

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ronnie is the only 'character' left in snooker. I remember the older days when you had the great Higgins drinking whisky and smoking like a cunt during a match. I remember that commentator whispering Ted or something and that Welsh cunt Griffith's taking a minute or two to take one shot. Jimmy White was another naturally gifted player who did the best shot I've ever seen once, shame he didn't have the steel to win against that Scotch cunt Hendry. Nowadays it's full of boring cunts with no personality, they all seem to have nicknames these day as well.

Ps What the fuck has Jimmy white got on his head these days? The bold cunt.

Jimmy has a toupee glued to his head. Underneath it is the mother of all fucked up hair transplants. He had a procedure to remove the bald bit of scalp and bring the edges together. It went wrong and got infected. He now has a big ugly scar down the middle of his head. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jimmy has a toupee glued to his head. Underneath it is the mother of all fucked up hair transplants. He had a procedure to remove the bald bit of scalp and bring the edges together. It went wrong and got infected. He now has a big ugly scar down the middle of his head. 

Should've shaved his head when he started to go bald. The only timeless haircut is the skinhead. I've got a skinhead.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a player though eh Eric? Check out shots 1 and 2.

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ps What the fuck has Jimmy white got on his head these days? The bald cunt.

It's a Ronnie O'Sullivan tribute wig, unfortunately Jimmy has put it on back-to-front (probably because he was pissed when he was getting dressed to go out)

• Like 1