CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele.

Hokey Gingers

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Who the fuck is this Ralph Rangocock idiot Utd have just appointed as their new manager?

I've never heard of the cunt, but it appears that they're that desperate to emulate Liverpool they've basically found some German cunt with glasses and are now pretending he's Jurgen Klopp.

What a pathetic joke of a club, I'm really enjoying watching their slow decline into irrelevance, it couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Klopp says he's the dogs bollocks in Germany as he's made Leipzig and another kraut team into class teams and united are lucky to have him. He's probably taking the piss 

Apparently he was instrumental in the rise of Red Bull Leipzig, fuck me.

So he spent a cunt full of cash to play catch up to the only decent team in the Bundesliga; and, he’s so fucking amazing that his trophy haul for his talent and tenure there was the kraut equivalent of the Coca fucking Cola cup, probably the year Bayern put out their under-21 team whilst they were busy winning the champions league. 

As a City fan, the grin on my face is ear to fucking ear reading about this joke of a Salford club. 

Fergie is a red-nosed cunt who, probably (as I do) wishes he was dead. 

No amount of money or time spent with leading hair/makeup artists or food nutritionists could ever camouflage the fact her shit's probably stenchy enough to knock down a fucking brick wall. She'll always be a beastly, thunder-thighed warthog who makes a pregnant 1980s Alison Moyet look like an anorexic sibling.

• Like 2

On 26/11/2021 at 19:52, Wolfie said:

No amount of money or time spent with leading hair/makeup artists or food nutritionists could ever camouflage the fact her shit's probably stenchy enough to knock down a fucking brick wall. She'll always be a beastly, thunder-thighed warthog who makes a pregnant 1980s Alison Moyet look like an anorexic sibling.

You'd fuck her, if you could ever get hard enough. 

Strange how your scat obsession never leaves you. :D

1 hour ago, Dave said:

You'd fuck her, if you could ever get hard enough. 

Strange how your scat obsession never leaves you. :D

My comment was intended to illustrate that despite Adele's fame & wealth her shit still stinks just like everyone else's. Not surprisingly, only your infamous scatological radar has picked up a non-premeditated issue more quickly than a piece of dogshit off the pavement. You weird fucking freak.

"Strange how your scat obsession never leaves you" indeed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My comment was intended to illustrate that despite Adele's fame & wealth her shit still stinks just like everyone else's. Not surprisingly, only your infamous scatological radar has picked up a non-premeditated issue more quickly than a piece of dogshit off the pavement. You weird fucking freak.

Whilst @Dave’s shit obsession was unearthed during my self-imposed hiatus, and I have no desire to revisit or understand it, I have absolutely no doubt that he’s a vile pervert who I wish was dead. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst @Dave’s shit obsession was unearthed during my self-imposed hiatus, and I have no desire to revisit or understand it, I have absolutely no doubt that he’s a vile pervert who I wish was dead. 

Bubba, god knows I hate the Welsh, but something I despise even more is the yodelling dominos advert. The multi coloured cunts are even more annoying than the go compare wanker. I want all advertising executives dead.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bubba, god knows I hate the Welsh, but something I despise even more is the yodelling dominos advert. The multi coloured cunts are even more annoying than the go compare wanker. I want all advertising executives dead.

I hate 3rd generation filth like you, Eduardo, but for the purposes of cunting anyone in advertising, I’ll stomach an agreement. 

Have you seen the Debenhams advert? With a white woman hostage in a marriage; what appears to be a special needs child, and half-caste piece of shit dancing around and hugging like the ending of It’s A Wonderful Life. 

I want them all (and you) dead. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I hate 3rd generation filth like you, Eduardo, but for the purposes of cunting anyone in advertising, I’ll stomach an agreement. 

Have you seen the Debenhams advert? With a white woman hostage in a marriage; what appears to be a special needs child, and half-caste piece of shit dancing around and hugging like the ending of It’s A Wonderful Life. 

That’s hurtful bubba, have you noticed most of the white cunts in these multicultural families are ginger? I personally do not know one family anything like those depicted in tv adverts, and if I did I would put dog shit through their letter box. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That’s hurtful bubba, have you noticed most of the white cunts in these multicultural families are ginger? I personally do not know one family anything like those depicted in tv adverts, and if I did I would put dog shit through their letter box. 

Did Alf Eve PM you his keema naan recipe?

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

😂

On 28/11/2021 at 16:00, Wolfie said:

Is that the best you can do?

Guest Lairy Larry
20 hours ago, Dave said:

Football is a game played by closeted homosexuals, watch 'Match Of The Day', although lately there seems to be a proliferation of paedophiles and rapists.

Why the fuck are you still watching it then?

37 minutes ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

Why the fuck are you still watching it then?

I'm not sure if you've been introduced to @Dave AKA Joker, r-soles, ? and the Phantom Sniffer of Shit Street.

He's got a passion for collecting and cataloguing dog excrement and will appear within seconds if you even vaguely reference anything scatalogical. Despite displaying this sick fetish for seven years and sporting numerous avatars of dog turds, he continues to deny he has a problem and petulantly screams that we're all making it up.

He's also got previous for decrying the banning of a nonce on here called Pete, who sent PMs to another user fantasising about shitting over a little girl and then fucking her. 

If I was you, Geno, I'd kick his door in and stamp on all his toys, swiftly following this up by applying your size 12s to his sick fucking skull.