CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Was it good grass man ?

It was anabolic steroids - and I plan to rip your head from its axis, shit down the hole that's left and drink the blood from your (paradoxically) empty skull.

All this whilst reading the good bits from the Book of Revelations to your still-twitching corpse.

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

I wouldn't put it past a Catholic to marry a fucking monkey. Even if they didn't, it's not far from them to fuck one out of wedlock you smelly bender.

Anyway, I'm replying as if you mean all this. Fuck off you gormless cunt.

You can only marry someone of the opposite sex and marriage is a sacrement.

Aids was transmitted from monkeys to African villagers, then to Airlines cabin crew and then your mates in San Francisco !

lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It was anabolic steroids - and I plan to rip your head from its axis, shit down the hole that's left and drink the blood from your (paradoxically) empty skull.

All this whilst reading the good bits from the Book of Revelations to your still-twitching corpse.

I see you've moved on from grass to hallucigenics.

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The problem is being dealt with and you need to be more rational with your silly reaction to a lack of an instant cure to the issues.

"Issues"? 

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

You just cherry-pick the problems the church has had and handled badly.

The Catholic Church continues to do great charitable works with the poor, the sick, the dying and the homeless. 

Like the recent cases with Lord Bramall and Leon Brittain many  compensation chasing liars have fabricated cases against the church.

Atheism was the great deluded mantra of Communist Russia and totalitarianism. You need to get you're history books out Southernignoramus.

If you were sent to Australia was it the usual thing?

Fucking idiot. Apologist fucking idiot.

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fucking idiot. Apologist fucking idiot.

Australia is responsible for one of the more recent genocides. The slow tortuous demise of the Aboriginies by theft of land, racism and poisoning with cheap alcohol.

Hardly suprising when there are so many rotten apples in the gene pool of those governing the place.

Just now, Punkape said:

Australia is responsible for one of the more recent genocides. The slow tortuous demise of the Aboriginies by theft of land, racism and poisoning with cheap alcohol.

Hardly suprising when there are so many rotten apples in the gene pool.

Punkers, I tend to leave the cod-psychology to our resident uber-feminist, Roops, but I've noticed a few common themes in your posts.

You admire the Catholic church and the Public school system, both institutes rotten to the core with rampant buggery. You also seem to bring up the subject of faggotry in the vast majority of your posts.

I suppose what I am trying to get at is this: Are you a bender? A simple yes or no will do. Ta.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Punkers, I tend to leave the cod-psychology to our resident uber-feminist, Roops, but I've noticed a few common themes in your posts.

You admire the Catholic church and the Public school system, both institutes rotten to the core with rampant buggery. You also seem to bring up the subject of faggotry in the vast majority of your posts.

I suppose what I am trying to get at is this: Are you a bender? A simple yes or no will do. Ta.

More lower-middle class drivel.

Guest nobgobbler
On 18/02/2016 at 0:09 AM, Punkape said:

You should defend the one true Church of England, the Catholic Church which will soon be reinstated as the main Church of Britain.

A new Jacobite rebellion is quietly growing. Jacob Rees-Mogg has many friends in Opus Dei and the current Royal family could well give way in the near future.

Wake up and smell the mosque!

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

......I tend to leave the cod-psychology to our resident uber-feminist, Roops,......

Eh? “Uber-feminist” ? Surely not.

However, as a cod-psychologist, I often receive requests for advice and counselling.  Recently patient “D” messaged me for help :-

“Dr Roops, despite being university-educated, articulate and a leading personality in my community, I sometimes find myself the subject of merriment and mirth. Why is this?”

Patient “D” is a typical person who regards himself as an alpha male and yet is probably a local government clerical officer with only a £25 Argos voucher to look forward to upon retirement. In short the glittering prizes have eluded him.  At home his type is pussy-whipped by a domineering wife and he is unable to control his children. His only refuge away from work and home is an obscure "bitch ‘n’ moan" forum where he volunteers his “leadership and mentoring talents”. Unfortunately his offers are ignored and his desires to control proceedings are thwarted leading to an overload of uncontrollable emotions. He channels his frustrations into posting tedious and rambling announcements of “going for an extended sabbatical” only to return five minutes later. Patient “D” has been diagnosed as suffering from serial screaming flouncer syndrome. Sodium Hypochlorite suspended in aqua is usually prescribed by his colleagues.

I'll exit stage left.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Hardly suprising when there are so many rotten apples in the gene pool of those governing the place.

Have you forgotten the catalogue of rape, torture and slaughter for millenia, instituted by a singular greed for power, of the papacy?

Everyone else simply looks to the Cathollic church for ideas... not ideas about being nice, but how to institutionally fuck over a populace, since they just happen to be the worlds longest standing experts...

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? “Uber-feminist” ? Surely not.

However, as a cod-psychologist, I often receive requests for advice and counselling.  Recently patient “D” messaged me for help :-

“Dr Roops, despite being university-educated, articulate and a leading personality in my community, I sometimes find myself the subject of merriment and mirth. Why is this?”

Patient “D” is a typical person who regards himself as an alpha male and yet is probably a local government clerical officer with only a £25 Argos voucher to look forward to upon retirement. In short the glittering prizes have eluded him.  At home his type is pussy-whipped by a domineering wife and he is unable to control his children. His only refuge away from work and home is an obscure "bitch ‘n’ moan" forum where he volunteers his “leadership and mentoring talents”. Unfortunately his offers are ignored and his desires to control proceedings are thwarted leading to an overload of uncontrollable emotions. He channels his frustrations into posting tedious and rambling announcements of “going for an extended sabbatical” only to return five minutes later. Patient “D” has been diagnosed as suffering from serial screaming flouncer syndrome. Sodium Hypochlorite suspended in aqua is usually prescribed by his colleagues.

I'll exit stage left.

Some interesting theories there, and also perhaps some grains of truth. I can't argue with the patients description of himself, and although never once uttered in self-congratulatory aplomb when describing himself, it has obviously been noticed by the good doctor.

As far as being a local government clerical officer with delusions of grandeur, there is yet again some truth in the assumption, which was no doubt garnered with the aid of an I.P. location device during the good doctors ultimately unsuccessful stint as a site moderator. Unfortunately, as should be fairly obvious to such a sharp mind, the patient is suitably qualified to be in the much derided ranks of middle management. Not a lofty position granted, but as the patient is a mere 29, greater things are guaranteed in the near future.

The feminist leanings of our cod-psychologist obviously clouds her powers of perception regarding the patients home life. She clearly cannot imagine a world in which a mere man can control his offspring, and automatically assigns the role of nagging harpy to his wife, no doubt projecting her own personality and foibles onto another woman to assure herself that her own hen pecked husband is enduring the normal behaviour displayed by his spouse.

As for being a serial flouncer, the patient was admittedly at times frustrated by a certain ex-moderators behaviour. Assuming that he had signed up to cunts corner, he was somewhat disappointed by said moderators draconian enforcement of an "everyone play nice" policy. Of course when he tried to voice his opinions, our villain of the piece refused to hear it, and as he was making other people realise that the policy was ridiculous, he was censored in order for the moderator to save face. Unfortunately, even though the moderator was utterly convinced that their way was the right way, no one seemed to agree, including the site owner.

So our story ends with our ex-moderator being reduced to the ranks, offering up their analysis of his/her fellow posters psyche. Unfortunately, as a bitter and joyless individual, they often mistake humour for trolling, and self-confidence with hidden insecurity. I'm not sure where our villain should go from here, but I am sure that if pressed, their numerous fans on the site would have some helpful suggestions.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Some interesting theories there, and also perhaps some grains of truth. I can't argue with the patients description of himself, and although never once uttered in self-congratulatory aplomb when describing himself, it has obviously been noticed by the good doctor.

As far as being a local government clerical officer with delusions of grandeur, there is yet again some truth in the assumption, which was no doubt garnered with the aid of an I.P. location device during the good doctors ultimately unsuccessful stint as a site moderator. Unfortunately, as should be fairly obvious to such a sharp mind, the patient is suitably qualified to be in the much derided ranks of middle management. Not a lofty position granted, but as the patient is a mere 29, greater things are guaranteed in the near future.

The feminist leanings of our cod-psychologist obviously clouds her powers of perception regarding the patients home life. She clearly cannot imagine a world in which a mere man can control his offspring, and automatically assigns the role of nagging harpy to his wife, no doubt projecting her own personality and foibles onto another woman to assure herself that her own hen pecked husband is enduring the normal behaviour displayed by his spouse.

As for being a serial flouncer, the patient was admittedly at times frustrated by a certain ex-moderators behaviour. Assuming that he had signed up to cunts corner, he was somewhat disappointed by said moderators draconian enforcement of an "everyone play nice" policy. Of course when he tried to voice his opinions, our villain of the piece refused to hear it, and as he was making other people realise that the policy was ridiculous, he was censored in order for the moderator to save face. Unfortunately, even though the moderator was utterly convinced that their way was the right way, no one seemed to agree, including the site owner.

So our story ends with our ex-moderator being reduced to the ranks, offering up their analysis of his/her fellow posters psyche. Unfortunately, as a bitter and joyless individual, they often mistake humour for trolling, and self-confidence with hidden insecurity. I'm not sure where our villain should go from here, but I am sure that if pressed, their numerous fans on the site would have some helpful suggestions.

Call her a boring cunt and tell her to fuck herself. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Call her a boring cunt and tell her to fuck herself. 

Thanks QC.. I started reading that, then quickly felt an overwhelming desire to jump out of the attic window... luckily for mankind I saw your TL:DR version first....

Roops...?

He won't get the £25 Argos Voucher because the office junior will have sold it down the pub for tenth of black and a pint of Carling...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thanks QC.. I started reading that, then quickly felt an overwhelming desire to jump out of the attic window... luckily for mankind I saw your TL:DR version first....

Roops...?

He won't get the £25 Argos Voucher because the office junior will have sold it down the pub for tenth of black and a pint of Carling...

No problemo. After a hard reduction, this jus was left in the pan.

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Roops...?

Fucking hell Quincy, why did you have to comment? That silly cunt Ding was going to do us all a favour, so fucking close. 

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thanks QC.. I started reading that, then quickly felt an overwhelming desire to jump out of the attic window... luckily for mankind I saw your TL:DR version first....

Roops...?

Ding, as the site king of rambling, drawn out multi-quoted posts that go absolutely knowhere, I assumed that you of all people would appreciate a tedious and punishing long-winded reply.

Edited by Decimus
unable to edit auto-spelling of knowhere before any pedantic cunts jump my bones
  • Like 1

On 17 February 2016 at 11:02 PM, Punkape said:

God gave us the ability to play golf and other sports.

I play rather well and thank God for my gift.

Very few homosexuals can play golf. We don't have any at the golf clubs I'm a member of. A lot of the members go to Church and most of them believe in God.

Yet .........you seem to manage.