CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eton Mess

Guest luke swarm

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He told a bouncer on some dreadful Spanish island "You'll work for me one day", seconds before the cunt knocked him out and killed him. Both a pair of wankers, but I feel his punishment for being a posh brat was perhaps a little severe.

It happen on Malia , young Archie was a Harrow boy . Punched once and died later in his sleep. Probably choked on a plum which the medics failed to find.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He told a bouncer on some dreadful Spanish island "You'll work for me one day", seconds before the cunt knocked him out and killed him. Both a pair of wankers, but I feel his punishment for being a posh brat was perhaps a little severe.

found it Bill.

He did warrant a good beating and its unfortunate that the pavement joined in and finished him off for good. A tragic accident that could have been avoided by not being able to afford to go to Spain to celebrate passing his exams. Should have stayed in this country and stuck his cock in a pigs head to celebrate as seems the norm among these posh cunts.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

One less over privilaged upper class twat to punch in the face and kill.    The bouncer that punched him should be knighted for services to the community.  However he will probably get 40 years, whilst someone who sells arms to the mujahideen and therefore supports the killing of tens of thousands of innocents, will get a gong.   It's all about the class divide.

image.jpeg

Peasant.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Punched once and died later in his sleep. Probably choked on a plum which the medics failed to find.

They didn't spot the fucking plum because it was hidden behind the silver spoon. They should probably have picked up on the fractured skull and inability to talk, though. 

The Telegraph helpfully informs us that Archie "was a brother to older siblings Hector and Hugo, and to younger twin sisters, Kitty and Flora." Sadly, this is the risk the upper classes run when they won't restrict their birth rate voluntarily.

44 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

It happen on Malia , young Archie was a Harrow boy.

His last diary entry reads: "Malia was a good, safe choice. As predicted by Bunty Carruthers, Head of Geography, we haven't encountered a single polar bear yet."

On 7 May 2016 at 10:24 AM, Eddie said:

The new muslim mayor will be despised by other muslim cunts for having to support non-Islamic principles such as bum boys marrying other bum boys. The teachings of Islam are not compatible in a modern society. Obviously his power is very limited but his role will be a juggling act in trying to appease two very different camps. 

That should be interesting!

Guest N/A
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well done Bill for helping Luke keep up on current events involving posh cunts.....   Master Swarm must have been taking the Fraser Nash in for a service the day this story broke.

On 7 May 2016 at 10:24 AM, Eddie said:

The new muslim mayor will be despised by other muslim cunts for having to support non-Islamic principles such as bum boys marrying other bum boys. The teachings of Islam are not compatible in a modern society. Obviously his power is very limited but his role will be a juggling act in trying to appease two very different camps. 

I can't see him cycling to work like Boris did. I forgot to vote by the way. I take my politics seriously.

Guest luke swarm
20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well done Bill for helping Luke keep up on current events involving posh cunts.....   Master Swarm must have been taking the Fraser Nash in for a service the day this story broke.

Wrong I am afraid MC...that's the butlers job.

Fuck me, what's happening to me, for a minute then I came over all Pinkapeish......what a stupid cunt thing to say.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/05/2016 at 9:54 AM, Bill Stickers said:

No, not quite severe enough... he lived long enough to do his exams.

On 08/05/2016 at 10:32 AM, Punkape said:

Peasant.

Yeah, look at the state of his bow tie!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, not quite severe enough... he lived long enough to do his exams.

Yeah, look at the state of his bow tie!!

You repellent little tattling rat.