CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War!.. Frank's Bank Holiday Press-Up Challenge

Frank

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had it & was as rough as fuck for about 30 hours, worse than when I had the virus. Still, could’ve been worse, Eric died after his.

I had the vaccine as well. I fell asleep and slept for 12 hours. When I woke up I found someone had broken into my house and stole all my furniture and had replaced them with exact replicas. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the vaccine as well. I fell asleep and slept for 12 hours. When I woke up I found someone had broken into my house and stole all my furniture and had replaced them with exact replicas. 

Could the culprits be the thieving gyppo scum from the caravan next door to yours?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

🎻

To make things worse I've now got gout in my little toe,thats what happens when you fall for the government vaccination programme....and yes its fucking painful as fuck

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That one can be quite amusing Gypps when told properly (like I did about a year ago).

22 hours ago, Frank said:

If we ever get the chance to meet around a piano, this is how I imagine it would be, Burt...

A beautiful and ‘touching’ thought, Francis. I had a tear in my eye watching this. I was just listening to John Denver, I miss him and do wish he was still alive. He could fill out my census.

• Like 2

On 21/03/2021 at 12:54, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had it & was as rough as fuck for about 30 hours, worse than when I had the virus. Still, could’ve been worse, Eric died after his.

An intramuscular injection of testosterone seems to be the magical cure, DC. Be careful not to over do it, but it gives your immune system a much needed boost. 

I should have consulted @Last Cunt Standingbefore getting the vial out but fuck it I'm feeling better now. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Repeat bollocks and reported 

@Admin why do we have to put up with shit? Harold the stupid is better value 

I wouldn't go that far, Stubbs. Harrold on his best day isn't a patch on the vintage Kleftiko material, but I'm becoming sick and tired of Frank's failure to deliver the goods on the video front. His last decent offering came out on Betamax for fucks sake... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

An intramuscular injection of testosterone seems to be the magical cure, DC. Be careful not to over do it, but it gives your immune system a much needed boost. 

I should have consulted @Last Cunt Standingbefore getting the vial out but fuck it I'm feeling better now. 

Please tell me that Dr. Punkers didn’t administer the internal hormone booster MC? “Don’t worry Sir. It won’t hurt at all, just a little prick. Now bend over please”.