CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I was reading the other day about that Jeff Pissflaps cunt, the owner of Amazon and , allegedly the richest bastard in the world. Like Branson he’s a massive Taxdodger but also has some crazy idea about private journeys into space in some Dan Dare (one for the teenagers there) fucking rocket. I just hope him and smug boy Dickie  are pilot and co-pilot with Corden, the Markles, Piers Morgan, Lily Allen and Terry Fuckwit Christian among the desperate-for-attention sleb passengers.

Oh.....and jugears Linekunt , nearly forgot that arsehole.

Can I add Chris Evans, Brad (I didn't cheat) Wiggins, David (come out the closet you cunt) Walliams and that basket case dwarf Tom Cruise to the list? 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I add Chris Evans, Brad (I didn't cheat) Wiggins, David (come out the closet you cunt) Walliams and that basket case dwarf Tom Cruise to the list? 

Of course, but I fear there are not enough multi billionaire, tax dodging wankers to pay for the number of space rockets required to remove even the more outrageous and noticeable cunts on this planet. We could make a start with Gemma Collins though.

Possibly.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couldn't they fit rocket engines to a couple of those surplus 737MAX things then they could even include Elon Musk and his big fat mouth.

• 1 year later...
On 02/05/2020 at 02:29, judgetwi said:

Of course, but I fear there are not enough multi billionaire, tax dodging wankers to pay for the number of space rockets required to remove even the more outrageous and noticeable cunts on this planet. We could make a start with Gemma Collins though.

Possibly.

You won't have enough fuel to get her off the ground let alone into orbit. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was in Mongski-Beat and the Commutards.

There's something quite disturbing about a Scottish poofter. Like that pair of creepy cunts that used to pick out curtains for people on the telly.

I love him & his toons

Me & my grandad once got a lift into town in an ice cream van - it was great fun. Mr Whippy... I think this is the sort for fun Jimmy S has enjoyed, he's a happy thoughtful lad of 60.

👴 they don't do a ging one, just this yellow number.

Love ProfBXXX 

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Me & my grandad once got a lift into town in an ice cream van - it was great fun. Mr Whippy... I think this is the sort for fun Jimmy S has enjoyed, he's a happy thoughtful lad of 60.

Love ProfBXXX 

I hope you get a life ban you weird Fucking spastic. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfBXXX 

Was your grandad cryogenically frozen at the time? If yes, I can see the benefits of getting a lift in an ice cream van.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was in Mongski-Beat and the Commutards.

There's something quite disturbing about a Scottish poofter. Like that pair of creepy cunts that used to pick out curtains for people on the telly.

Colin n Justin. Big in Canada. And yes, something disconcerting about them. Alan Cumming too, whose shit-eating grin always sets my teeth on edge, the cunt. 

On 07/07/2021 at 21:23, Eddie said:

I hope you get a life ban you weird Fucking spastic. 

Eddie, have you ever noticed how Pakis with a bit of money tend to live in houses with plastic Corinthian pillars and pediments?

There's one cunt down the road from me who lives in what looks like a cheap lego knock off of The Acropolis. I can put up with the smell, but his delusions of grandeur have hit Frank levels of pretentiousness.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2020 at 02:29, judgetwi said:

Possibly.

The majority of them headbutt walls and mutilate infant’s genitalia. They make a mean lampshade and  bar of soap though…fair play.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, and then his body gets caught on the axle of an arctic that drags his carcass for miles and then it gets flattened by a steamroller and then.. and then....who we talking about again? 

Prof, but I’d happily substitute frank for such a death