CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

There is this woman that I sometimes see in my local shop that I smile at, not really interested just humouring her really. I went in there last night and she just happened to turn up the same time as I did, hadn't seen her for over a week. I didn't really take any notice of her when I saw her in the actual shop, all of a sudden she was with this bloke who appeared from nowhere and she was giving me this strange look, she's got a face like Steve Smith. 

I scarpered out of there pretty quick and got in the car and drove off. I was only humouring her anyway, not interested really. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

This is akin to reading a serial killer's livejournal, only one that scores both very high on both the autism spectrum, and the Kinsey scale.

Sort it out scruff, for fuck's sake.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Being serious for once in my life, I think we are probably the greatest all-round (and I don't mean in the adipose tissue sense) sporting nation in the world.

We put in a shift across most sports and are pretty decent - without being world-class - at plenty.

We're the best at Rugby union. The All Blacks are number 1 ranked but they're scared to play us because they know we'll stuff them. And their haka is stupid

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We're the best at Rugby union. The All Blacks are number 1 ranked but they're scared to play us because they know we'll stuff them. And their haka is stupid

Timotei! Timotei! Hair Shampoo!!

Pretty sure we could take Australia at football 9 times out of 10. Hamilton is F1 champion (admittedly in an absolute pseudo-sport), we'll get a smattering of golds a the Winter Olympics, medal in everything from Taekwondo to Rowing to Hockey to Athletics to Yachting at the Summer Olympics...cricket....rugby...snooker...darts even.

There's usually some plucky Brit to get behind no matter what sport you're watching

3 hours ago, nocti said:

This is akin to reading a serial killer's livejournal, only one that scores both very high on both the autism spectrum, and the Kinsey scale.

Spot on Nocti. I’m getting a whiff of Ed Gien, and with the constant references to Rembrandt and Rolf Harris, a very strong smell of John Wayne Gacy. 

For some reason I am getting a pervading aroma of Eric Olthwaite

• Like 1

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

There you go scruff, a balanced and fair assessment.

In all seriousness and despite my recent anti-Australianism, I have to admit to liking Shane Warne. I'm not a cricket fan and have to turn it off within seconds if it's on the telly. However, I could have watched him in action for hours, his bowling almost seemed to defy the laws of physics.

He does look like a right faggot these days though.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In all seriousness and despite my recent anti-Australianism, I have to admit to liking Shane Warne. I'm not a cricket fan and have to turn it off within seconds if it's on the telly. However, I could have watched him in action for hours, his bowling almost seemed to defy the laws of physics.

Patron saint of blokes punching above their weight when he bagged Liz Hurley....

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Patron saint of blokes punching above their weight when he bagged Liz Hurley....

Well, when you say 'bagged' presumably you mean the gravitational pull of his fatty enormity dragged the fragrant Ms Hurly within reach of his flapping pseudopodia, within which he triumphantly ensnared her, before she manfully fought her way out of his adipose folds and, planting the Union Jack, Edmund Hilary-like, on the upper slopes of his blubbery gut, and claimed him for Blighty as a vast source of Whale oil?

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well, when you say 'bagged' presumably you mean the gravitational pull of his fatty enormity dragged the fragrant Ms Hurly within reach of his flapping pseudopodia, within which he triumphantly ensnared her, before she manfully fought her way out of his adipose folds and, planting the Union Jack, Edmund Hilary-like, on the upper slopes of his blubbery gut, and claimed him for Blighty as a vast source of Whale oil?

Can someone translate this ?

11 hours ago, nocti said:

Apple is in a bad way but never mind, he will be unemployed soon and never get the woman that he wants but as long as we win the ashes then it will be ok again. He misses his tradesman days and it's all beyond science. The bit that worry's me is the constant mention of Rolf Harris in his memoirs.

17 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

It will be too late for Perth as it will be 2-0 and there is no way we will win 2 from there and avoid defeat in another especially if the umpire is going to be Australia's 12th man.

I think England will win the next four tests and with ease..what do you think about that ?

7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

This is serious stuff Eric, we have to encourage our would be Jeffrey Dahmer.

Unbelievable. They arrest that ginger cunt for chinning some twat, yet there's another one of them bumming young men, murdering them and keeping their heads in a fridge! W.G Grace wouldn't have stood for it.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unbelievable. They arrest that ginger cunt for chinning some twat, yet there's another one of them bumming young men, murdering them and keeping their heads in a fridge! W.G Grace wouldn't have stood for it.

It's shocking stuff this !!. All because of a poxy little urn.

19 hours ago, nocti said:

Like I say I was only humouring her as I used to see her most mornings. That look she was giving me the other night really freaked me out, it was like seeing Steve Smith in a graveyard late at night. I got out there pretty quick, got in the car and drove off as her boyfriend might have beat me up as well.

7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Apple is in a bad way but never mind, he will be unemployed soon and never get the woman that he wants but as long as we win the ashes then it will be ok again. He misses his tradesman days and it's all beyond science. The bit that worry's me is the constant mention of Rolf Harris in his memoirs.

My job really is hanging in the balance, something unexpected happened this week and has left everyone's job hanging upside down.

I miss my tradesman days

Comparing any woman to the one I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

My job and the Ashes to go in 2017

I'm staring a P45 in the face

I love The Beatles

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

He talks utter shite as well but Aussies do that by default.