CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ireland's history is absolutely littered with child abuse accusations and sentences among its Catholic clergy – from parish priest to bishop. While the world's clergy industry per se seems to have a much higher incidence of sex offences against children, Ireland does appear to carry the burden of an unprecedented amount of cases.

What have you got to say about this unwelcome reputation, @PANZER MURPHY?

Ahem...humanity will only improve when the last monarch is strangled with the bowels of the last clergyman..end statement...How's the mama anyway wuggy baby after her ejection from sunny Spain.. were ya any help to her with the sale of the dream caravan...summer is coming..there may be sun in blighty..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

For some reason I've just had a mental picture of Frank's neighbour banging his fist against the adjacent wall and shouting various obscenities, as the dago ponce attempts to play Franz Ferdinand's 'Take Me Out' on Guitar Hero at one in the morning. Completely murdering the tune, dressed like one of The Strokes, and dancing like Ian Dury after a gram of mdma. 

The cunt has become so obsolete that he only lives on through his videos. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

For some reason I've just had a mental picture of Frank's neighbour banging his fist against the adjacent wall and shouting various obscenities, as the dago ponce attempts to play Franz Ferdinand's 'Take Me Out' on Guitar Hero at one in the morning. Completely murdering the tune, dressed like one of The Strokes, and dancing like Ian Dury after a gram of mdma. 

The cunt has become so obsolete that he only lives on through his videos. 

I could be absent for several months yet still appear at the top of the pops upon my return. That’s how great I am. I touch people, MC, that’s what I do. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You try and touch me, and you will get beaten to death,  you spindle prick cunt.

Beat me to it, Withers. His picture appearing behind the wine bars of EC1 is confirmation of just how many people he's touched, along with being on his barristers Christmas card list. I can't believe that he would make such a statement on these once great pages. Asking for trouble just doesn't cut it... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ireland's history is absolutely littered with child abuse accusations and sentences among its Catholic clergy – from parish priest to bishop. While the world's clergy industry per se seems to have a much higher incidence of sex offences against children, Ireland does appear to carry the burden of an unprecedented amount of cases.

What have you got to say about this unwelcome reputation, @PANZER MURPHY?

I remember seeing on a documentary about historic abuse that centered around a boy's home on the emerald Isle. Regular visitor's included Lord Mountbatten, Cyril Smith, Jimmy Savile ect. This was all conveniently covered up by the state and church via hush money. They didn't have to pay out a great deal due to the poor unfortunates mostly being dead due to suicide, alcoholism and drug overdoses.

Catholicism is a nest of nonces, but given the access to alter boys, prohibition of marriage (an obvious cover), and the age of consent being fourteen in the Vatican City it's hardly surprising. There's something inherently wrong with the denomination and I'd love to find out what world secrets are hidden in the Vatican. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Paddling pools. Millions of the fucking things.

You could be onto something, RK, and have definitely added yourself to the Judge's grudge list. It's ironic that he also owns a Pope-Mobil (on a cold and wet day with the rain cover over his scooter). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd love to find out what world secrets are hidden in the Vatican. 

I'd love to see the whole country burnt to the ground, with all the cardinals and the paedo in chief caught in the inferno.

I've probably more chance of winning the Euromillions jackpot, despite never buying a ticket, but I live in hope. 

Bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'd love to see the whole country burnt to the ground, with all the cardinals and the paedo in chief caught in the inferno.

I've probably more chance of winning the Euromillions jackpot, despite never buying a ticket, but I live in hope. 

Bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

Agreed. Even the fucking Muslims can wear a condom, but most of them just prefer to impregnate the girls from the care homes. Durex sales could have been through roof north of Norfolk in Bradford and Rotherham.

Allegedly Jesus was invented by the Romans as a means of population control. Let's hope this widely unproven theory catches on and the Catholic Church is forced to pay every white man that suffered under Rome reparations like the blacks are after. 

That nonce shielding entity is worth fucking billions at the least. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember seeing on a documentary about historic abuse that centered around a boy's home on the emerald Isle. Regular visitor's included Lord Mountbatten, Cyril Smith, Jimmy Savile ect. This was all conveniently covered up by the state and church via hush money. They didn't have to pay out a great deal due to the poor unfortunates mostly being dead due to suicide, alcoholism and drug overdoses.

Catholicism is a nest of nonces, but given the access to alter boys, prohibition of marriage (an obvious cover), and the age of consent being fourteen in the Vatican City it's hardly surprising. There's something inherently wrong with the denomination and I'd love to find out what world secrets are hidden in the Vatican. 

It's commonly known victims commit suicide or at very least suffer depression and a reliance on drugs such as fluoxetine. What an easy job it gave some high-profile shitcunts, especially the names you mention above, each abusing their respected position of trust.

Anyway, good riddence to religion. What a load of bollocks. The only good it ever did was allowing parents to enjoy time with their parents and kids at Christmas. Given the amount of wars it's created over millennia through differentation of essentially the same belief, how anyone can still argue in favour of a magical sky fairy against Darwinism is somewhat beyond belief – a bit like God itself.

The Vatican has been a cover-up for child abuse since some paedophilic, drunken, syphilitic old leppar wrote the bible, enabling it to bypass normal Italian laws via way of outdated protective treaties. It should be closed down or solely used to raise funds via tourism to assist those victims it has been responsible for raping as children (and covering up) throughout the years – a bit like the BBC.   

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Agreed. Even the fucking Muslims can wear a condom, but most of them just prefer to impregnate the girls from the care homes. Durex sales could have been through roof north of Norfolk in Bradford and Rotherham.

Allegedly Jesus was invented by the Romans as a means of population control. Let's hope this widely unproven theory catches on and the Catholic Church is forced to pay every white man that suffered under Rome reparations like the blacks are after. 

That nonce shielding entity is worth fucking billions at the least. 

No wonder that the hierarchy of a religion that excuses and protects a myriad of paedophiles would be against contraception and the continued output of unwanted, vulnerable children, many of which could get dumped in their orphanages...

Death to all Catholics. 

On 06/04/2022 at 18:53, Eddie said:

We both know you didn’t show…

Ed I've just bought myself three pairs of Edward Green Polperro loafers for the summer. I'm headlining a flamenco gig in Cadiz in early May and can be seen at various bars and restaurants along the Atlantic coast throughout the season. Text me. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I've just bought myself three pairs of Edward Green Polperro loafers for the summer. I'm headlining a flamenco gig in Cadiz in early May and can be seen at various bars and restaurants along the Atlantic coast throughout the season. Text me. 

This roughly translates in google truth, as pair of Slazenger green stripe, offering hand relief in transvestite bars along the front in Benidorm. Eat shit.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

This roughly translates in google truth, as pair of Slazenger green stripe, offering hand relief in transvestite bars along the front in Benidorm. Eat shit.

Eddie baby..yer a scream..no wonder the roops eats out of yer hand..I'm glad ya didn't end up scrappin the other day

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2022 at 19:00, Goober said:

Not to worry. For you are a Protestant, which means you can put one of those little rubber things on the end of your John Thomas.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd imagine he'll ditch the wig upon his next visit. Do you think the dago's have got facial recognition cameras at their airports yet? 

Facial Recognition technology doesn't work on Greek men. The beards and moustaches make them indistinguishable from their mums.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...