CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He's been banned.....

who has?

Back on topic. Do you even know who your dad is? Its apparent that the fanny which ejected you belonged to a 'professional'.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Pot. Kettle. Black. Cunt.

I just know that  Rick B will be wondering how you know that Mr Kettle is black and why you think he is a cunt.

PS Is 'Pot.' short for Potato?

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There was a Dutch jazz musician once, had a pair of sons, both became highly successful mainstream rock stars. Van something or other. All are a bunch of cunts. 

Success can be measured in different ways...consider that Jason Bonham hasn't repeated the dreadful mistakes of his father. Or Jack Osbourne, who was the source of inspiration behind his decrepit, cretinous fathers success at sobriety after confessing his own drug and alcohol issues to his famous old geezer. 

Even our own little punky...his father topped himself upon the confirmation of his HIV infection. Punkape lingers on. 

Right, apart from.... ah fuck it

18 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To be totally honest with you a ban would be most welcome as the quality of most of the contributions from the newbies is piss poor. 

People who think they are being funny by making sexual references to Punters' family do my head in. Do it again and you'll be taking an extended rest.

Guest Bill Stickers

I must say I appreciated the use of caps lock in the thread title. It gives one a clear forewarning that the author is a complete cunt and the subject matter a load of old dross.

Disabled toilet. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I remember that masterpiece very well, i was on the verge of great and unfortunate things with that but the great never materialised but unfortunately i went to shit, my anger issues overcome my stable mind and i slipped into a violent trance filled with claw hammers and medi-evil devices..i am sorry.

They reckon most adult males think about sex every 15 minutes or so, you however....

12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I like a lively debate.

Where is it?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Don't now Dung, i have never timed it myself but probably more in good weather.

I suppose it's easier to hold a chromium-vanadium claw hammer in the warm sun than when it's freezing your nuts off...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

It does and it swings a lot smoother. 

you sound like the sort of cunt that couldnt even wield a Bluebird Toffee hammer

• 11 months later...