CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

After investigation the testimony of Melisa Carone (the star witness) was found to be baseless and without merit but enough of that as it appears I must proffer my apologies to you. It appears that voter fraud has been uncovered in the state of Pennsylvania and...wait a minute...wait a minute...oh...I'm sorry Billy, I've just read the small print and it appears that after three audits all three cases of alleged voter fraud found in the Keystone State was perpetrated by Republican voters, the last one being charged was Bruce Bartman who registered and submitted ballots on behalf of his deceased mother and mother-in-law.

Billy, mate, seriously, you really, really need to tear yourself away from QAnon as you are becoming just as psychotic as that guy who is soon to be evicted from the White House.

I don’t follow Q Anon. If you’d understood what I said about the State legislatures being circumvented by corrupt AGs and Governors in the key swing states, in contravention of the US and in most cases their own State Constitutions, to change the processes around mail in ballots which enabled widespread fraud and manipulation of the result in Bidons favour, then you would clearly also be able to see that the SCOTUS acted improperly in not taking the Texas suit on and upholding the law as specifically defined in the US Constitution. That is their sole reason d’être and by their cowardly and corrupt action they have given a green light to  anyone in future elections to cheat and fix the outcome. You can pooh pooh all you like but as I’ve said there is a mountain of evidence and just like the ‘Russian collusion’, the ‘Ukraine impeachment’ hoax, the ‘Hillary Clinton emails’, the ‘Hunter Biden laptop’ the ‘Eric Smallwell Chinese spy scandal’, the ‘General Flynn frame up’ the absolutely criminal cabal of Comey, Stroek, Page, Obama, Biden, Clinton etc. etc. etc. using the FBI, DOJ, CIA etc. etc. to attempt to remove the President. If there was even a tiny bit of honesty or impartiality in the MSM in the US these cunts would all be in jail. But the sad fact is that they cream their pants over completely unsubstantiated allegations about Trump, every one of which has been proved to be bollocks after being reported as fact day after day for 4 years, while provable and evidentially backed scandals concerning Dems have been and still are ignored, censored or brushed off as Russian disinformation by the traitors in the MSM. 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suppose id be like an early attenborough..journeying into gammonland to study the pithy little englanders that inhabit it ..give ya an idea of how they really think ..i should put in for funding 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I suppose in a way you would be like an early Attenborough considering his first 20 years on screen were in black and white. That'd suit you oirish perfectly as you still watch those TV sets. 

I reckon he should have trawled the bogs in the search for the missing link. If you look at those bearded early man cunts on IRA wanted posters in the 70's, their a dead ringer...

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I suppose in a way you would be like an early Attenborough considering his first 20 years on screen were in black and white. That'd suit you oirish perfectly as you still watch those TV sets. 

I reckon he should have trawled the bogs in the search for the missing link. If you look at those bearded early man cunts on IRA wanted posters in the 70's, their a dead ringer...

Wars over MC baby ..despite bojos threat to start it all off agin..those bin bags of iron mongery will stay buried in the graves of loyal orange bally babys..we see the mad kings ramming home his thin deal in super quick time..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I don’t follow Q Anon. If you’d understood what I said about the State legislatures being circumvented by corrupt AGs and Governors in the key swing states, in contravention of the US and in most cases their own State Constitutions, to change the processes around mail in ballots which enabled widespread fraud and manipulation of the result in Bidons favour, then you would clearly also be able to see that the SCOTUS acted improperly in not taking the Texas suit on and upholding the law as specifically defined in the US Constitution. That is their sole reason d’être and by their cowardly and corrupt action they have given a green light to  anyone in future elections to cheat and fix the outcome. You can pooh pooh all you like but as I’ve said there is a mountain of evidence and just like the ‘Russian collusion’, the ‘Ukraine impeachment’ hoax, the ‘Hillary Clinton emails’, the ‘Hunter Biden laptop’ the ‘Eric Smallwell Chinese spy scandal’, the ‘General Flynn frame up’ the absolutely criminal cabal of Comey, Stroek, Page, Obama, Biden, Clinton etc. etc. etc. using the FBI, DOJ, CIA etc. etc. to attempt to remove the President. If there was even a tiny bit of honesty or impartiality in the MSM in the US these cunts would all be in jail. But the sad fact is that they cream their pants over completely unsubstantiated allegations about Trump, every one of which has been proved to be bollocks after being reported as fact day after day for 4 years, while provable and evidentially backed scandals concerning Dems have been and still are ignored, censored or brushed off as Russian disinformation by the traitors in the MSM. 

mmm...Paranoia by proxy, that's not something one sees everyday.

"Treachery, fake news, abdication of duty, moral cowardice, widespread fraud, manipulation, cowardly and corrupt, frame-up, criminal cabal, Russian disinformation" Jeeze Billy, this is nickel-plated bunker mentality - everyone else is at fault, Trump of course is entirely blameless and totally rational.

I'm pleased you do not follow QAnon, you're never going to admit following any other right-wing media and you've indicated that you don't peruse MSM so where do you source your "facts"?

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

mmm...Paranoia by proxy, that's not something one sees everyday.

"Treachery, fake news, abdication of duty, moral cowardice, widespread fraud, manipulation, cowardly and corrupt, frame-up, criminal cabal, Russian disinformation" Jeeze Billy, this is nickel-plated bunker mentality - everyone else is at fault, Trump of course is entirely blameless and totally rational.

I'm pleased you do not follow QAnon, you're never going to admit following any other right-wing media and you've indicated that you don't peruse MSM so where do you source your "facts"?

So which of these would you like to discuss ie prove me wrong about? As someone who has occasionally shown a slight glimpse of some sort of  intelligence, though not that often, you should know by now that simply repeating what I’ve said as if that rebuts and disproves everything won’t wash with me. I suggest you stick to things which you claim to know about and leave the things which I do know to me. By the way I’ve just made an offer on an M4. I’m taking my M3 over to the trader tomorrow and should be doing the deal if he’s happy with my cars condition, which he will be. “Christmas trees bah! waste of time. LOL.”

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So which of these would you like to discuss ie prove me wrong about? As someone who has occasionally shown a slight glimpse of some sort of  intelligence, though not that often, you should know by now that simply repeating what I’ve said as if that rebuts and disproves everything won’t wash with me. I suggest you stick to things which you claim to know about and leave the things which I do know to me. By the way I’ve just made an offer on an M4. I’m taking my M3 over to the trader tomorrow and should be doing the deal if he’s happy with my cars condition, which he will be. “Christmas trees bah! waste of time. LOL.”

riveting

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunt Man Can't Count. 

Aitch, in preparation of my new year's resolution to brutally rape your arsehole, I've undergone the arduous task of reviewing some of your material. Whilst all of it is undoubtedly shite, I've come to the conclusion that your account is being run by two separate people.

One is a total pub fucking bore, the sort of wanker who sits nursing half a pint of mild for two hours whilst tutting loudly at a copy of The Daily Express, desperately hoping someone will ask for their opinion on "The ruddy government".

The second is a spice addicted tramp who logs on to The Corner with a £25 pay as you go Sagem. The type you see in city centres gesticulating at pigeons whilst sat in a puddle of their own piss and super strength cider.

Am I wrong?

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Aitch, in preparation of my new year's resolution to brutally rape your arsehole, I've undergone the arduous task of reviewing some of your material. Whilst all of it is undoubtedly shite, I've come to the conclusion that your account is being run by two separate people.

One is a total pub fucking bore, the sort of wanker who sits nursing half a pint of mild for two hours whilst tutting loudly at a copy of The Daily Express, desperately hoping someone will ask for their opinion on "The ruddy government".

The second is a spice addicted tramp who logs on to The Corner with a £25 pay as you go Sagem. The type you see in city centres gesticulating at pigeons whilst sat in a puddle of their own piss and super strength cider.

Am I wrong?

Cretin.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've also reviewed your material and have come to the conclusion that you're a two bit estate agent, an OTE commission wanker with a polyester suit and a penchant for taking it up the wrong'un.

Lol.

Don’t forget the rubber soled shoes, dandruff covered shoulders and piano key tie...

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Am I wrong?

Quality post! My compliments!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've also reviewed your material and have come to the conclusion that you're a two bit estate agent, an OTE commission wanker with a polyester suit and a penchant for taking it up the wrong'un.

Lol.

Perfect profiling on both Aitch and Punkers. I'm reminded of the 90's show 'Cracker' with Robbie Coltrane in the lead role, bar you weighing 20 odd stone and speaking jock. 

However, I'd suggest Aitch also rambles incoherently at the pigeons, and is never shy in offering sexual favours for a bag of spice. 

Certainly a New Year's resolution to abide by. Let's face it, they've both had a good run... 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Pen, my New Years resolution involves me travelling to Torquay with an ice pick, claw hammer, and a blowtorch in order to inflict on you the kind of pain your posts cause others... 

Good .. the police will be waiting for you. That is as long as a wanker with a briefcase and wearing a domino pattern tie doesn't get you first.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well for a start, you could at least answer the question, where do you source your "facts"? Then perhaps you could name a state which has illegally amended the voting rules. Incidentally, before laboriously ranting about the moral cowardice and abdication of duty by the Federal Supreme Court I should warn you that Section 2, Clause 1 of the constitution specifically limits SCOTUS with regards to State v State lawsuits to matters of boundary disputes, water rights and the like. In other words, aggrieved State Attorneys General with a political partisan axe to grind will be sent packing as the suit would be "without standing". I did tell you this at the outset but you still erroneously vent on regardless. :rolleyes: 

--o0o--

BTW, I'm not too sure how the process of exchanging one used car (with multiple previous owners I'd imagine) for another (with similar pre-owned history) for a nett outlay of £5k is relevant to our discussion on the conduct of the American presidential election but such is your mind-set I 'spose. I expect the Arthur Daley type car dealer is no doubt happy with his post-xmas windfall - he saw you coming and rinsed you for this year's dead-tree profits.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Am I wrong?

There's a lot of good stuff in this post which I'm going to use with your permission. 

Oh what the fuck I'm 'aving it anyway. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

BTW, I'm not too sure how the process of exchanging one used car (with multiple previous owners I'd imagine) for another (with similar pre-owned history) for a nett outlay of £5k is relevant to our discussion on the conduct of the American presidential election but such is your mind-set I 'spose. I expect the Arthur Daley type car dealer is no doubt happy with his post-xmas windfall - he saw you coming and rinsed you for this year's dead-tree profits.

Aw shucks. You’ve got me again. You must stop doing this to me. You know more about me than I do. If I say “ sorry Mummy” Do you think you could use your enormous brain to help me not get ‘rinsed’ out of all 5K of my dead tree profits next year?  I’ll be a good boy all year and I won’t be naughty even once. Pretty please?

LOL LOL

PS. Women should be obscene and not heard.

Happy new year and fuck right off. 😂

Seems I struck a nerve...

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Aw shucks. You’ve got me again. You must stop doing this to me. You know more about me than I do. If I say “ sorry Mummy” Do you think you could use your enormous brain to help me not get ‘rinsed’ out of all 5K of my dead tree profits next year?  I’ll be a good boy all year and I won’t be naughty even once. Pretty please?

LOL LOL

PS. Women should be obscene and not heard.

Happy new year and fuck right off. 😂

You're all mouth and no trousers, Billy - and as it transpires, spineless.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Seems I struck a nerve...

You're all mouth and no trousers, Billy - and as it transpires, spineless.

Says fur coat and no knickers Mrs. Oops, the font of all knowledge. (As long as it comes up on a google search). Keep up the good work luv. You’ve almost broken me. 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Says fur coat and no knickers Mrs. Oops, the font of all knowledge. (As long as it comes up on a google search). Keep up the good work luv. You’ve almost broken me. 😂

I expect as Brexit Banality tightens its little paws on the Un-united Kingdom, and standards and intellect plunge across the board, Billious will become more and more at home.