CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You sneaky fucking maggot 

Your life must be so pathetic that you spend every waking hour here and stooping to the very worst behaviour because you can’t take a kicking 

I’m sure you wouldn’t be very happy if I posted info and photos of you here, but I’m not a total cunt 

Agreed. You're too thick by far. What goes around, comes around.. and I'm coming around.

Just now, Eddie said:

Frank, how are your daughters swimming lessons coming along? I know Lennie fairclough is no longer allowed near a pool but all the same I wish her well. 

They detest me, Ed.. everyone does. Over half a million on their education and they swan around in BLM T-shirts and big fucking clunky white trainers. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

They detest me, Ed.. everyone does. Over half a million on their education and they swan around in BLM T-shirts and big fucking clunky white trainers. 

I had three kids in education in Singapore at one stage, 40k a year per kid  (Singapore dollars) only one is still there, two now in comprehensive schools in kent. The two are Both thick as shit so not a problem, the other fucker is too bright and going to study medicine at Exeter. I don’t think I can support her for the 7 !years , my only hope is fatty, that cunt owes me. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

We'll get it from Canada or the US via Canada. It will be cheaper after Jan 1st when tariffs are imposed against the EU. Australia and New Zealand will be in on the act as well soon. You had better get used to it. This is only a taste of what CANZUK will be.

Mabby ya should investigate wto rules on yer bespoke imposition of tarrifs on various nations trukky baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I had three kids in education in Singapore at one stage, 40k a year per kid  (Singapore dollars) only one is still there, two now in comprehensive schools in kent. The two are Both thick as shit so not a problem, the other fucker is too bright and going to study medicine at Exeter. I don’t think I can support her for the 7 !years , my only hope is fatty, that cunt owes me. 

I got it completely wrong. Pre-prep, prep, private secondary.. boarding. All those cunts.

Fuck off. 

We'll get it from Canada or the US via Canada. It will be cheaper after Jan 1st when tariffs are imposed against the EU. Australia and New Zealand will be in on the act as well soon. You had better get used to it. This is only a taste of what CANZUK will be.

CANZUK...what planet are you on..seriously trukky baby what organisation would let y'all in n more to the point let ya have a say...yer names shite..nobody will shake hands with yiz on anything..thats why you so far have deals with tinpot semi dictatorship holes like estawani or whatever Swaziland usta be called...CANZUK....ZUKKOK more like

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

CANZUK...what planet are you on..seriously trukky baby what organisation would let y'all in n more to the point let ya have a say...yer names shite..nobody will shake hands with yiz on anything..thats why you so far have deals with tinpot semi dictatorship holes like estawani or whatever Swaziland usta be called...CANZUK....ZUKKOK more like

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Lets shake hands and be friends again Panzer.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I got it completely wrong. Pre-prep, prep, private secondary.. boarding. All those cunts.

Fuck off. 

You blinkered old cunt, I lived I Singapore for three years, came home, left the wife with the oldest daughter who will be coming back next year. My apartment overlooked the harbour, thunderstorms amazing, the 4 floors of whores was a welcome distraction after a day in the office. Let’s trade jobs titles via pm 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

WTO rules won't apply because The UK-Canada deal will be in place before New Year's Eve. Didn't you see the zoom call between Boris and Justin Trudeau? The EU attempted to bully Canada into joining its whinge fest but Trudeau told them to fuck off! Anti-British activities don't go down to well in Canada because they still remember when we gave the Yanks a good hiding for them.

The paperwork for the Australia deal is also being finalised and at a push that will be in place also, NZ will be straight after. At the next Commonwealth heads of government meeting, the PMs will get the ball rolling on the CANZUK treaty and within a few years, the EU will have British empire 2.0 on its doorstep laughing its cock off at them.

It would seem the Trans Pacific Partnership didn't get the memo about your anti-British boycott either, six of its members have formally endorsed UK entry and it will become bigger than the EU in terms of GDP as soon as Blighty signs on the dotted line. Within 25 years, the EU is going to have about as much clout as the girl guides. Lol!

WTO rules won't apply because The UK-Canada deal will be in place before New Year's Eve. Didn't you see the zoom call between Boris and Justin Trudeau? The EU attempted to bully Canada into joining its whinge fest but Trudeau told them to fuck off! Anti-British activities don't go down to well in Canada because they still remember when we gave the Yanks a good hiding for them.

The paperwork for the Australia deal is also being finalised and at a push that will be in place also, NZ will be straight after. At the next Commonwealth heads of government meeting, the PMs will get the ball rolling on the CANZUK treaty and within a few years, the EU will have British empire 2.0 on its doorstep laughing its cock off at them.

It would seem the Trans Pacific Partnership didn't get the memo about your anti-British boycott either, six of its members have formally endorsed UK entry and it will become bigger than the EU in terms of GDP as soon as Blighty signs on the dotted line. Within 25 years, the EU is going to have about as much clout as the girl guides. Lol!

Its not anti brit is more to do with the tude..nobody wants you..yer bullys yer ZUKKOK is pretty much gonna be the way ya get anything..yer Canada set up is a copy n paste deal ya had with the EU..all of em are..the Japan one ya crow about is worth more to them 13 billion...than to you..2 billion..its a cars for cheese thing to sell to the numpties such as yerself as a victory 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its not anti brit is more to do with the tude..nobody wants you..yer bullys yer ZUKKOK is pretty much gonna be the way ya get anything..yer Canada set up is a copy n paste deal ya had with the EU..all of em are..the Japan one ya crow about is worth more to them 13 billion...than to you..2 billion..its a cars for cheese thing to sell to the numpties such as yerself as a victory 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Of course they're copy and paste deals. Do you think the UK has an entire regiment of trade negotiators drawing up agreements from scratch? We've only had a year to get 60 deals done. Copy and paste first, bespoke deals later. The Japan deal was never about manufactured goods for the UK, it was about getting open ended access to their £250 billion financial services market. The profits we'll make from that will pay for the new navy we're building to keep EU scum out of our waters.

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Of course they're copy and paste deals. Do you think the UK has an entire regiment of trade negotiators drawing up agreements from scratch? We've only had a year to get 60 deals done. Copy and paste first, bespoke deals later. The Japan deal was never about manufactured goods for the UK, it was about getting open ended access to their £250 billion financial services market. The profits we'll make from that will pay for the new navy we're building to keep EU scum out of our waters.

The world knows that if there was anything in this bubbling pot of shite youve cooked up for yerselves youd be out the gate..but there isnt..and ya aren't..the torys n yer toxic media have sold y'all a delusion..oh an keep sinkin those trawlers..machine gun the crews in the water while yer at it ..tryin to escape and all that.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The world knows that if there was anything in this bubbling pot of shite youve cooked up for yerselves youd be out the gate..but there isnt..and ya aren't..the torys n yer toxic media have sold y'all a delusion..oh an keep sinkin those trawlers..machine gun the crews in the water while yer at it ..tryin to escape and all that.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Does it bother you Paddy that all those countries have signed on the dotted line to do business with the UK despite all the fuckwit predictions that we were going to get screwed by everyone? Australia can't wait to come home to Mother after the abuse it's had from the chinks. Did you know a British diplomat is on the Australian team that's negotiating its trade deal with the EU to ensure Brussels doesn't try to fuck them over? The US is joining TPP so we'll get a trade deal with them as well. The future is looking rosy.

Fuck the EU, they'll be admitting the likes of Morocco and Algeria within 20 years and Ireland will become an Islamic Caliphate which will give us the perfect pretext to pull up the drawbridge from you cunts as well.

30 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Does it bother you Paddy that all those countries have signed on the dotted line to do business with the UK despite all the fuckwit predictions that we were going to get screwed by everyone? Australia can't wait to come home to Mother after the abuse it's had from the chinks. Did you know a British diplomat is on the Australian team that's negotiating its trade deal with the EU to ensure Brussels doesn't try to fuck them over? The US is joining TPP so we'll get a trade deal with them as well. The future is looking rosy.

Fuck the EU, they'll be admitting the likes of Morocco and Algeria within 20 years and Ireland will become an Islamic Caliphate which will give us the perfect pretext to pull up the drawbridge from you cunts as well.

Have you seen the list of yer new trading partners..the express have all 57 of them ..anyway we seem to notice how the first thing out of yer mouths is how yer brave social experiment is goin to damage us all..how about tellin us what positives its brought to y'all so far after nearly 5 years of theatrics 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stop trolling my Facebook pages and looking at my kids- final fucking warning you sad fucking cunt

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Could you provide the proof please?

I think this is a case of a broken clock being right twice a day. @Dawn Chorus, I can't stop you regaling all about natural history, British railways or your trans journey but you spend an awful amount of time and effort doxing punters even though you invariably bark up the wrong tree. Your investigatory prowess is non-existent and your analytical processes lack discipline. I know this from personal experience when you did one of your "I want to share a whisper" PM's with another punter who brought me into the conversation. The fact that your constant doxing attempts lead to nothing is irrelevant, its the intent that bothers me. I don't want to read another of your doxing suggestions, inferences, nods and winks otherwise you'll be thrown off site permanently.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think this is a case of a broken clock being right twice a day. @Dawn Chorus, I can't stop you regaling all about natural history, British railways or your trans journey but you spend an awful amount of time and effort doxing punters even though you invariably bark up the wrong tree. Your investigatory prowess is non-existent and your analytical processes lack discipline. I know this from personal experience when you did one of your "I want to share a whisper" PM's with another punter who brought me into the conversation. The fact that your constant doxing attempts lead to nothing is irrelevant, its the intent that bothers me. I don't want to read another of your doxing suggestions, inferences, nods and winks otherwise you'll be thrown off site permanently.

This has made my fucking day!

55 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Have you seen the list of yer new trading partners..the express have all 57 of them ..anyway we seem to notice how the first thing out of yer mouths is how yer brave social experiment is goin to damage us all..how about tellin us what positives its brought to y'all so far after nearly 5 years of theatrics 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

But those countries must have some worth Paddy because as you said, they had deals with the EU. I had some bright spark from Ireland on youtube yesterday attempting to ridicule the UK deal with the Ivory Coast until I pointed out to the thick bastard that the UK has a large chocolate industry and Ivory Coast is the world's biggest producer of cocoa beans.

You lot over there in Bogland are fucking livid that nobody took any notice of your crying over the Internal Market Bill. Most of the ill informed ignorant bollocks being spewed out by your fellow potato fanciers on other platforms is funny as fuck. The regular phrase I see is that "the world is backing Ireland". No it fucking isn't and never was.

As for positives, just the fact that we are rebuilding the relationship with our Commonwealth is a big one for me and I don't just mean the Anglosphere countries but the likes of Malaysia and Singapore who still maintain a shitload of British traditions. If we had still been in the EU, we wouldn't have been able to rescue 3 million Hong Kongers from Chinese tyranny because we would have needed to defer to the EU council first and you can guarantee that one country would have vetoed it.

The UK can now go back to doing what it did best before WWII, pulling the strings in Asia.

59 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

But those countries must have some worth Paddy because as you said, they had deals with the EU. I had some bright spark from Ireland on youtube yesterday attempting to ridicule the UK deal with the Ivory Coast until I pointed out to the thick bastard that the UK has a large chocolate industry and Ivory Coast is the world's biggest producer of cocoa beans.

You lot over there in Bogland are fucking livid that nobody took any notice of your crying over the Internal Market Bill. Most of the ill informed ignorant bollocks being spewed out by your fellow potato fanciers on other platforms is funny as fuck. The regular phrase I see is that "the world is backing Ireland". No it fucking isn't and never was.

As for positives, just the fact that we are rebuilding the relationship with our Commonwealth is a big one for me and I don't just mean the Anglosphere countries but the likes of Malaysia and Singapore who still maintain a shitload of British traditions. If we had still been in the EU, we wouldn't have been able to rescue 3 million Hong Kongers from Chinese tyranny because we would have needed to defer to the EU council first and you can guarantee that one country would have vetoed it.

The UK can now go back to doing what it did best before WWII, pulling the strings in Asia.

There is also the not mentioned aspect of expanding the mining of gold in IC and processing of it in the UK. It would help to add some stock of the metal at a minimum cost price, should the treasury require to replenish the sold off stocks of gold.