CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Our pound?..bally baby they dont accept norn Ireland sterling in England..infact big ian usta complain when he got into a London taxi an the cabbie usta say..where to paddy!...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm hoping Big Ian is still alive when I eventually tie the knot with Miss Major, as I couldn't think of a better clergyman to conduct the service. He's also not a nonce. 

I'll send you an invite, Panz. 

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm hoping Big Ian is still alive when I eventually tie the knot with Miss Major, as I couldn't think of a better clergyman to conduct the service. He's also not a nonce. 

I'll send you an invite, Panz. 

I don’t think you’re going to want the Rev. Ian to officiate Major. The smell of decomposing flesh might taint everyone’s memory of the happy day.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The illegal French ban on British beef royally fucked a lot of our farmers. Johnny Major should have had every French fishing trawler out of British waters at gunpoint over that shit.

The frogs and then other countries imposed a ban on British beef, due to BSE but the ban in France was in place for a lot longer than in other countries. It had given an extended protection and advantage to the frog beef industry, indeed. Our lot were crucified. 

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The frogs and then other countries imposed a ban on British beef, due to BSE but the ban in France was in place for a lot longer than in other countries. It had given an extended protection and advantage to the frog beef industry, indeed. Our lot were crucified. 

The thing that really makes one's piss boil is that it later transpired that the surrender monkeys hid hundreds of thousands of cases of BSE even after the EU lifted its ban British beef. France was ordered to pay a massive fine for its illegal ban by the ECJ but they just fucking ignored it and the cunts have the cheek to lecture us on international law!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The thing that really makes one's piss boil is that it later transpired that the surrender monkeys hid at least hundreds of thousands of cases of BSE even after the EU lifted its ban British beef. France was ordered to pay a massive fine for its illegal ban by the ECJ but they just fucking ignored it and the cunts have the cheek to lecture us on international law!

Very good points. The sad irony is that it was the French legal backed by medical system that exposed the cuntery for all to see - including the frogs themselves, who were happily consuming their patriotically  “safe” meat for years. 
Bon appetit, cunts.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The illegal French ban on British beef royally fucked a lot of our farmers. Johnny Major should have had every French fishing trawler out of British waters at gunpoint over that shit.

Johnny Major was a cunt. I was still at school when he was in office, but remember him being less entertaining than Jacob Rees-Mogg, and having an even poorer taste in suits. The frog's were taking the right piss under his reign, probably because he was too busy eating that old slag Currie's beaver. 

I'm wondering if he's been nominated, but will leave it to the Corners elder statesmen who no doubt have more vitriol for the grey man. 

• Like 1

Surely post Brexit Britain needs to look to our old friends in the commonwealth and sort out trade deals asap. We have historic links with them and share language etc so surely it's in everyone's interest to get deals done without the EU involved and all their bureaucracy. I am positive about Britain's future post Brexit and even with the Kung flu and all the bollocks that happens in the aftermath we'll still be better off out of the EU. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Johnny Major was a cunt. I was still at school when he was in office, but remember him being less entertaining than Jacob Rees-Mogg, and having an even poorer taste in suits. The frog's were taking the right piss under his reign, probably because he was too busy eating that old slag Currie's beaver. 

I'm wondering if he's been nominated, but will leave it to the Corners elder statesmen who no doubt have more vitriol for the grey man. 

Out of likes. Major signed us up for the sovereignty decimation that was the Maastricht Treaty without even considering putting it to a referendum and in doing so lit the Brexit touch fuse. It was quite satisfying watching him spit venom at all his hard work being undone. Although he didn't bend over and spread his cheeks for Sinn Fein like Tony Blair did, he did take the British boot away from the throat of the IRA at a time they were beginning to buckle under the fire with fire tactics Thatcher had used against them and allowed Arkansas Billy to start dictating NI policy instead of finishing the dirty Fenian cunts off. Which is what a PM with a pair of bollocks would of done.

In short, the cunt has no legacy accept for being a figure of ridicule for those old enough to remember his time in office.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Out of likes. Major signed us up for the sovereignty decimation that was the Maastricht Treaty without even considering putting it to a referendum and in doing so lit the Brexit touch fuse. It was quite satisfying watching him spit venom at all his hard work being undone. Although he didn't bend over and spread his cheeks for Sinn Fein like Tony Blair did, he did take the British boot away from the throat of the IRA at a time they were beginning to buckle under the fire with fire tactics Thatcher had used against them and allowed Arkansas Billy to start dictating NI policy instead of finishing the dirty Fenian cunts off. Which is what a PM with a pair of bollocks would of done.

In short, the cunt has no legacy accept for being a figure of ridicule for those old enough to remember his time in office.

The French, amongst others, gave a Gallic shrug and ignored any EU rules that didn’t suit them. I have a reluctant admiration for their casual indifference and protectionism that seems to work for the cunts. Meanwhile good old feeble Britain plays by the rules and gets fucked over time and time again. (See the BSE farce and the uncommon fishing and agricultural policies.) Fuck ‘em, New World wines blow their overpriced crap out of the water anyway and their birds have musty quims.

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The thing that really makes one's piss boil is that it later transpired that the surrender monkeys hid hundreds of thousands of cases of BSE even after the EU lifted its ban British beef. France was ordered to pay a massive fine for its illegal ban by the ECJ but they just fucking ignored it and the cunts have the cheek to lecture us on international law!

You’ve got to admire their indifference though, be honest Trucks, you’d love us to have the same belligerence when faced with nonesense.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Surely post Brexit Britain needs to look to our old friends in the commonwealth and sort out trade deals asap. We have historic links with them and share language etc so surely it's in everyone's interest to get deals done without the EU involved and all their bureaucracy. I am positive about Britain's future post Brexit and even with the Kung flu and all the bollocks that happens in the aftermath we'll still be better off out of the EU. 

That is an ideal .. in real terms the links were severed before we joined and we left them up the creek without a paddle. They had almost 50 years and 2 generations to find new friends, they opened their borders to people who hate the UK. Their products are tailored to a different market .. yes they will sell to us but they will not buy from us.

17 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You regularly hear the old line that nobody wants to farm anymore but there's a horde of the most efficient farmers in the world trying to get the fuck out of South Africa. A few compulsory purchase orders and a some start up grants and those fuckers will grow anything you want. I saw a documentary a few years back about a family from SA who managed to scrape enough together to buy a knackered farm in New South Wales that hadn't made a profit in 8 years. 

Importing a few divisions of the AWB won’t shift the Overton window enough for you and your Brexit Fundamentalists to look any less like drooling imbeciles. The tides gone out on the whole damn project and well you know it. 

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Importing a few divisions of the AWB won’t shift the Overton window enough for you and your Brexit Fundamentalists to look any less like drooling imbeciles. The tides gone out on the whole damn project and well you know it. 

Yes but the tide comes in again tomorrow - and since you and your fellow Remain / Rejoin  Carpetchewers judge things on such a short-term basis, just stick around a few hours.......

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It won't be the paradise that Truckie envisages but we will do ok. A big enough internal market to keep the investors interested. Things will be self contained for a while once the covid issue shrinks and that might take several years whilst we can build up the internal market. Now is the ideal time to kick off with infrastructure projects. We will have a chance to grow out of the self hatred, doubtless many more like yourself thankfully will have fucked off and will be still giggling into their pints of weasel piss. In five years time the tourists will be back.

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes but the tide comes in again tomorrow - and since you and your fellow Remain / Rejoin  Carpetchewers judge things on such a short-term basis, just stick around a few hours.......

LCS thinks that he knows what the UK's problem is but does not realise that he and people like him are the actual problem .. note that he fucked off to Kangerooland rather than to one of those wonderful EU countries.

42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'll take the AWB over the ANC any day of the week. At least they work for a living instead of stealing it. Have you seen the size of Jacob Zuma's house that he didn't pay for?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

LCS thinks that he knows what the UK's problem is but does not realise that he and people like him are the actual problem .. note that he fucked off to Kangerooland rather than to one of those wonderful EU countries.

I know

I'm one of those strange people who love their home country so much I actually live there.

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Indeed. The Maastricht Treaty should have gone to a referendum given it's effect on the average man on the street, but obviously Johnny Boy knows far more about fucking up a country than us. 

The Common Market was a sound idea in breaking down the red tape in trading between the Western European countries, and that is what we should have stayed in. 

The idea for the EU was actually first proposed by the Nazis in 1942 as a way of keeping the conquered western nations economically in step with the reich, and reasonably compliant as they envisioned the war was won. Obviously some cunt of a diplomat searching the German National Archives discovered the plan, and then submitted it as the EU to their guvnor. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-nazis-created-basic-plan-european-union-ukip-mep-gerard-batten-says-a7032221.html

It was completely doomed to fail like all empire's once they started to admit countries like  Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, (fuck off, Franco) Latvia ect in an attempt to surround Russia, and no doubt with the septics full support and encouragement. 

Thatcher had the right idea when dealing with the fenian's by increasing proactive SAS missions that had them shitting their dungarees when planning an operation. Major stopped all that, and it was basically Maggie who brought them to the negotiating table through attrition. 

I remember a senior ex intelligence officer stating that we knew who all their top boys were, and also their addresses. Apparently, it could have been all over in a night, but could have potentially dragged the conflict out. 

Their ungrateful cunts considering we only got involved on their behalf in the first place as the loyalists were slaughtering them. 

Two sets of cunts cunted in one post... 

Edited by Major Cunt
Panz, your next giro may be paid in reichsmarks.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. The Maastricht Treaty should have gone to a referendum given it's effect on the average man on the street, but obviously Johnny Boy knows far more about fucking up a country than us. 

The Common Market was a sound idea in breaking down the red tape in trading between the Western European countries, and that is what we should have stayed in. 

The idea for the EU was actually first proposed by the Nazis in 1942 as a way of keeping the conquered western nations economically in step with the reich, and reasonably compliant as they envisioned the war was won. Obviously some cunt of a diplomat searching the German National Archives discovered the plan, and then submitted it as the EU to their guvnor. 

It was completely doomed to fail like all empire's once they started to admit countries like  Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, (fuck off, Franco) Latvia ect in an attempt to surround Russia, and no doubt with the septics full support and encouragement. 

Thatcher had the right idea when dealing with the fenian's by increasing proactive SAS missions that had them shitting their dungarees when planning an operation. Major stopped all that, and it was basically Maggie who brought them to the negotiating table through attrition. 

I remember a senior ex intelligence officer stating that we new who all their top boys were, and also their addresses. Apparently, it could have been all over in a night, but could have potentially dragged the conflict out. 

Their ungrateful cunts considering we only got involved on their behalf in the first place as the loyalists were slaughtering them. 

Two sets of cunts cunted in one post... 

I thought Mo Mowlam was the toughest cunt to emerge from all that 'my Jesus is better than your Jesus' shite. She slipped her security on the first day, got a taxi to the house of the IRAs top man, knocked on his door and said ... "hello, I'm Mo Mowlam, I understand you want to kill me."

The last decent politician I can think of.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does anyone know what happened to the 'small curled up children' thread? 

Disappeared. Not even in the open corner.

No idea, but they do look sweet before their up demanding Coco Pops at 6am.

I'm sure Jewdy's got a telescope in his towerblock to observe them sleeping like a crippled Rumplestiltskin... 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No idea, but they do look sweet before their up demanding Coco Pops at 6am.

I'm sure Jewdy's got a telescope in his towerblock to observe them sleeping like a crippled Rumplestiltskin... 

I never see anything interesting from my upstairs window. Just mundane shit like that Raymond Burr, murdering some woman. My leg itches, where's that knitting needle.

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That is an ideal .. in real terms the links were severed before we joined and we left them up the creek without a paddle. They had almost 50 years and 2 generations to find new friends, they opened their borders to people who hate the UK. Their products are tailored to a different market .. yes they will sell to us but they will not buy from us.

Yeah you can't beat British built and Made in Britain. Their scrapyards feed of it.