CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot fucking on. The Anglophied nations have both the financial and military clout to run and show and the moral high ground to do so.

All the free and civilized countries should be doing all they can, openly and sneakily, to undermine, bankrupt and subjugate the fucking chinks for starters then move on to the inherently corrupt and nasty Russian cunts.

I’d advocate population control of the worlds shitholes through biological means and yearn for vast empty lands devoid of the plague that is the human race. It’s the only way to save planet Earth 

Eventually, something is going to give because appeasing the chinks has achieved nothing. Trump has shown that when you stand up to the cunts, they fuck off back to their rice paddies. As soon as the west has got it's act together with mining Rare Earth Metal deposits that are outside of China, the West will economically arsefuck them because a huge labour force is worthless if nobody wants to buy your wares. If it wasn't for the fact that 70% of the world's REM deposits are in China, the yanks would have done it as soon as they realised that they were projected to knock them of their perch by 2030.

If Putin has got Parkinson's as many observers suspect, I'd wager his successor is going to put out feelers to the West because if China can't fuel its expansion from anywhere else, resource rich Siberia on its Northern border is going to be a tempting prospect for annexation.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Eventually, something is going to give because appeasing the chinks has achieved nothing. Trump has shown that when you stand up to the cunts, they fuck off back to their rice paddies. As soon as the west has got it's act together with mining Rare Earth Metal deposits that are outside of China, the West will economically arsefuck them because a huge labour force is worthless if nobody wants to buy your wares. If it wasn't for the fact that 70% of the world's REM deposits are in China, the yanks would have done it as soon as they realised that they were projected to knock them of their perch by 2030.

If Putin has got Parkinson's as many observers suspect, I'd wager his successor is going to put out feelers to the West because if China can't fuel its expansion from anywhere else, resource rich Siberia on its Northern border is going to be a tempting prospect for annexation.

REMs aren’t going to be essential to daily life forever- technology will move on to replace them. Good luck exploiting Siberia- the little cunts will freeze to death in their 1000s

As for the chinks, we’ve only “needed” them for the last 40 years before which they were largely child eating peasants incapable of thinking. In say we exterminate these planet destroying fuckers before they ruin it for all 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

ALL I WANT IS ROOME TEMPRITURE CARLING AND MY FUCKING CUNTRIE BACK.

VIRGIN.

I for one don’t want to be subjected to the kind of freedoms the average chink or sand wallah has to live under. 
You need to choose a side because these cunts have their evil eyes on our children 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Actually i can't think of a livin ex prime minister who thinks this is all goin spiffingly well 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Never mind all that bollocks Panzy baby. I’ve just heard that  you lot of spudmunching leprechauns are set for lockdown extension into the new year. With 2 deaths a day currently? I’d stop filling your dungarees over Brexit me little ginger topped friend and have a think about what’s going on in your own back yard. 

Laffin 😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Never mind all that bollocks Panzy baby. I’ve just heard that  you lot of spudmunching leprechauns are set for lockdown extension into the new year. With 2 deaths a day currently? I’d stop filling your dungarees over Brexit me little ginger topped friend and have a think about what’s going on in your own back yard. 

Laffin 😂😂😂😂

Ima doley bludger..makes no difference to me bally baby ..how many plague dead now in the UK...last i read it was north of 50,000 ..ya wont be floggin many Christmas trees this year id say

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ima doley bludger..makes no difference to me bally baby ..how many plague dead now in the UK...last i read it was north of 50,000 ..ya wont be floggin many Christmas trees this year id say

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I expect to sell more this year than ever. Every cunt is at home this Xmas so why wouldn’t they buy a tree? I’ll be driving over to Ireland around the 23rd. When I get off the ferry in Dublin I’ll be keeping a watch out for ya. I presume you’ll be lying in a doorway in a pool of vomit and syringes somewhere. You’ll be the only miserable wretch with a plastic sax presumably. If I have time I’ll stop and give you a few swift kicks in the nuts and stick a pound coin over each eye with superglue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I expect to sell more this year than ever. Every cunt is at home this Xmas so why wouldn’t they buy a tree? I’ll be driving over to Ireland around the 23rd. When I get off the ferry in Dublin I’ll be keeping a watch out for ya. I presume you’ll be lying in a doorway in a pool of vomit and syringes somewhere. You’ll be the only miserable wretch with a plastic sax presumably. If I have time I’ll stop and give you a few swift kicks in the nuts and stick a pound coin over each eye with superglue.

G'wey ta fuk id say when ya roll off the ferry ya keep yer mouth shut n white knuckle it with all those filthy papists around ya..only breathe easy when ya see the signs in miles per hour 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

G'wey ta fuk id say when ya roll off the ferry ya keep yer mouth shut n white knuckle it with all those filthy papists around ya..only breathe easy when ya see the signs in miles per hour 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Tap of da marning to ya, Panz. I've just been reading you've a bit of a skag epidemic in the emerald Isle, and I've come to the conclusion I'd probably be mainlining brown if I lived in a Dublin towerblock. You still blowing the skinflute on a Friday night?, or are you planning on living the dream in Cricklewood as a labourer? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Tap of da marning to ya, Panz. I've just been reading you've a bit of a skag epidemic in the emerald Isle, and I've come to the conclusion I'd probably be mainlining brown if I lived in a Dublin towerblock. You still blowing the skinflute on a Friday night?, or are you planning on living the dream in Cricklewood as a labourer? 

Out of likes  MC. Poor old Panzy is in mental turmoil now that he realises we’re actually leaving the EU, and his bogtrotting compatriates can’t beg all the other failed states in Europe to help them stop the  big bad U.K. bullies being horrible to them. Cos we don’t give a fuck anymore what the eurocunts tell us to do. He’ll be on the ferry as soon as he’s allowed out of his council house, masked up, sax in a Lidl carrier bag and begging bowl in hand, in the hope of some of that good old Sterling. The oldest currency in the world. He’s most likely got accommodation all lined up through google maps. Doorways in Oxford St. are 2 a penny at the moment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes  MC. Poor old Panzy is in mental turmoil now that he realises we’re actually leaving the EU, and his bogtrotting compatriates can’t beg all the other failed states in Europe to help them stop the  big bad U.K. bullies being horrible to them. Cos we don’t give a fuck anymore what the eurocunts tell us to do. He’ll be on the ferry as soon as he’s allowed out of his council house, masked up, sax in a Lidl carrier bag and begging bowl in hand, in the hope of some of that good old Sterling. The oldest currency in the world. He’s most likely got accommodation all lined up through google maps. Doorways in Oxford St. are 2 a penny at the moment.

Modern humans came out of Africa. Although I have no proof to support my theory, it stands to reason that the oldest currency is sex and pogo sticks.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So yer stayin on the spice ..sensible i hear its cheap n readily available..im sure bally baby will hook ya up ..its what he feeds his skull faced sex monkeys 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1