CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Pokémon

Cuntybaws

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There would have been more, but some of the old classics have completely disappeared. I suspect that there might be some revisionist biscuit deniers on the admin team.

You read more into it than there is. The "old classics" you refer to are presumably on the old main posting board. That disappeared when it got repeatedly hacked and was no longer viable. The CC Archive section you linked to only exists because James was able to rescue some of those old posts, anything that's not there now has gone forever. There has not been some sort of purge.

53 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I left the original ones because they are a legitimate story which has appeared in the national press. That doesn't mean that this is going to be a thread to glorify racist images.

I don't think there will any glorifying of racist images. Of course not because no-one is allowed a right wing opinion on this democratic website.

56 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You read more into it than there is. The "old classics" you refer to are presumably on the old main posting board. That disappeared when it got repeatedly hacked and was no longer viable. The CC Archive section you linked to only exists because James was able to rescue some of those old posts, anything that's not there now has gone forever. There has not been some sort of purge.

I didn't really suspect a revisionist purge, nobody's got time for that shit. It was merely an apparently-too-subtle dig at Ratty.

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Muslims are not a race, so hatred of Muslims is not racist, there are different races on those cards, one is a ginger cunt, could be Manky for all we know. Hatred of muslims is known as islamaphobia.

Raising a debate about muslims is classified as islamaphobia by some..

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I saw this as a news item on the net. I found them most amusing. The comedic value will be lost by accusations of racism, which is a shame. If they were piss takes of our average Oxbridge white male criminal politician, nobody would have given a shit.

As I've said before, racism goes both ways but only one side is acknowledged. The MOBO awards are a prime example. If there was a "Music of white origin" awards ceremony, there would be a fucking uproar. Positive discrimination is still discrimination. Next time you fill out a form and are faced with the " state your ethnicity" question, which they say is included for equal opportunity and to ensure no discrimination, simply put a line through it and write at the bottom "If your intention is not to discriminate, why do you need to know?"

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Raising a debate about muslims is classified as islamaphobia by some..

Nothing wrong with raising a debate about Muslims, but a poster of London Mayor Sadiq Khan with "Hamaskhan, 200 terror points", "Londoners should learn to accept Islamic terrorism while he is Mayor" and "got to catch them all and deport them" is not raising a debate. Of course people will say it's just harmless humour, but it's not really is it?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Nothing wrong with raising a debate about Muslims, but a poster of London Mayor Sadiq Khan with "Hamaskhan, 200 terror points", "Londoners should learn to accept Islamic terrorism while he is Mayor" and "got to catch them all and deport them" is not raising a debate. Of course people will say it's just harmless humour, but it's not really is it?

It might not be harmless... But I still find it funny.

Bask in my ignorance. I even voted Leave.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

No they certianly are not harmless, i am pleased that the other picturers of terrorists and pedo's meet your approval to be targeted.

Khan's is not exactly beyond reproach. He has been criticised for maintaining links with muslim extremists, although he denies meeting with any recently.  He still follows two isis supporters on twitter, his parliamentary aid resigned after posing with guns and having extremist views on gays. His brother-in-law, Makbool Javaid, had links with the extremist group Al-Muhajiroun, an organisation that praised the 9/11 attacks and the 7/7 bombings. At the very least you have to question the man's choice of people he surrounds himself with. 

Fuck it, I will report myself.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No they certianly are not harmless, i am pleased that the other picturers of terrorists and pedo's meet your approval to be targeted.

Khan's is not exactly beyond reproach. He has been criticised for maintaining links with muslim extremists, although he denies meeting with any recently.  He still follows two isis supporters on twitter, his parliamentary aid resigned after posing with guns and having extremist views on gays. His brother-in-law, Makbool Javaid, had links with the extremist group Al-Muhajiroun, an organisation that praised the 9/11 attacks and the 7/7 bombings. At the very least you have to question the man's choice of people he surrounds himself with. 

Fuck it, I will report myself.

Why report yourself? If what you state are true facts then you should be allowed to state them. I may not be in the right wing club that some of you are in, but those cards are funny as fuck and I defend the right to offend and to be offended back! 

Pissy PC brigade can fuck off and stop blaming modern white people for the shit that other generations have caused. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As I've said before, racism goes both ways but only one side is acknowledged. The MOBO awards are a prime example. If there was a "Music of white origin" awards ceremony, there would be a fucking uproar. Positive discrimination is still discrimination. Next time you fill out a form and are faced with the " state your ethnicity" question, which they say is included for equal opportunity and to ensure no discrimination, simply put a line through it and write at the bottom "If your intention is not to discriminate, why do you need to know?"

Be silly if they have 'Traveller' on an employment application form. I mean who's gonna employ a traveller? They're not gonna be around are they? Or summink 

Guest Cuntsman
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's who Cuntsman is currently using as his avatar. (Another one of mine, this site is full of thieving cunts.)

I did ask first, so I'm a bit cut by that

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:18 AM, Snatch said:

Anything considered racist here normally gets deleted.

Of course it gets deleted, we don't want to be shut down. Having said that, you'll find that racial stereotyping, aside from the offensive commentary will and has survived. Assessing material for deletion is always going to be subjective so some of the CC Moderation Service's decisions will be agreed with, some not. I expressed surprise at your comment that "no-one is allowed a right-wing opinion". FTR, I am a card-carrying Conservative Party member and passionate advocate for Brexit, but racist I am not.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course it gets deleted, we don't want to be shut down. Having said that, you'll find that racial stereotyping, aside from the offensive commentary will and has survived. Assessing material for deletion is always going to be subjective so some of the CC Moderation Service's decisions will be agreed with, some not. I expressed surprise at your comment that "no-one is allowed a right-wing opinion". FTR, I am a card-carrying Conservative Party member and passionate advocate for Brexit, but racist I am not.

Voting for brexit does not make someone racist only in the eyes of some idiots. As for deleting posts because you don't want to get shut down,I understand that and that's one reason why democracy doesn't exist anymore. You cannot say what you want without getting in shit.

• 3 years later...
On 29/11/2016 at 08:04, Guest Snatch said:

Voting for brexit does not make someone racist only in the eyes of some idiots. As for deleting posts because you don't want to get shut down,I understand that and that's one reason why democracy doesn't exist anymore. You cannot say what you want without getting in shit.

Hear me now, Snatch, you thick-browed neanderthal, absolute fucking spastic cunt.

If you ever come back to this site I WILL fucking end you.

Do you understand?