CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Where in SE London do u live? Don't worry I'm not gonna burgle you.

Live near Colchester now but was born in Dartford and lived in woolwich during childhood. Spent teenage years in blackfen near Bexleyheath. So kind of familiar with a lot of south East London and Kent border.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Complete and utter bollocks. What statistics can you quote which proves that the vast majority of migrant workers are on low wages?

You do realise that I work within the welfare section of local government? I can quote you reams of statistics regarding the burden and strain that "native" Britons place upon our economy, and the relative percentage of that population group who require additional state aid compared to migrant workers. 5 million British born people claim some form of welfare benefit, compared to 115 000 EU nationals. Based upon comparative population figures, there is a much larger burden on the British taxpayer from the "native" population, than there is from migrants. 

So what would your solution to the current situation be? Based upon your spurious assertion which you can't back up with statistics, would you deport the 3.3 million E.U. citizens from this country, because you believe their contributions are negligible? You'd then have to accept the return of 1.2 million British migrants from the E.U., almost half of which will be either of pensionable age or on what you would classify as a low income. That's another strain on our infrastructure, but I'm guessing you accept that as they are "natives", even though they haven't potentially lived here for years or contributed taxes towards our welfare state?

Then maybe you'd turf out migrants from Non EU countries? Welcome back further British migrants from abroad who would be expelled quid pro quo, and let them automatically have access to our services just because they were born here? Your claims are complete and utter bollocks, and your assertion that you are not a racist is pathetic. Your objection to immigration is purely based upon the fact that they aren't British. Your economic and social arguments are unsound, and you can't give me one good reason, backed up by genuine figures or statistics, as to why you object to hard working, contributing immigrants coming to this country.

You're a racist Ding, an uninformed bigot who recycles rumours and cliches read in red top tabloids. Grow up, open your eyes, and realise that the problems we face in this country are solely down to an elite class of politicians who are more than happy to let the blame lay at the feet of immigrants, to disguise their own utter contempt for the majority of the British population.

Well put decs, I hate politicians, especially the black ones.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Complete and utter bollocks. What statistics can you quote which proves that the vast majority of migrant workers are on low wages?

You do realise that I work within the welfare section of local government? I can quote you reams of statistics regarding the burden and strain that "native" Britons place upon our economy, and the relative percentage of that population group who require additional state aid compared to migrant workers. 5 million British born people claim some form of welfare benefit, compared to 115 000 EU nationals. Based upon comparative population figures, there is a much larger burden on the British taxpayer from the "native" population, than there is from migrants. 

So what would your solution to the current situation be? Based upon your spurious assertion which you can't back up with statistics, would you deport the 3.3 million E.U. citizens from this country, because you believe their contributions are negligible? You'd then have to accept the return of 1.2 million British migrants from the E.U., almost half of which will be either of pensionable age or on what you would classify as a low income. That's another strain on our infrastructure, but I'm guessing you accept that as they are "natives", even though they haven't potentially lived here for years or contributed taxes towards our welfare state?

Then maybe you'd turf out migrants from Non EU countries? Welcome back further British migrants from abroad who would be expelled quid pro quo, and let them automatically have access to our services just because they were born here? Your claims are complete and utter bollocks, and your assertion that you are not a racist is pathetic. Your objection to immigration is purely based upon the fact that they aren't British. Your economic and social arguments are unsound, and you can't give me one good reason, backed up by genuine figures or statistics, as to why you object to hard working, contributing immigrants coming to this country.

You're a racist Ding, an uninformed bigot who recycles rumours and cliches read in red top tabloids. Grow up, open your eyes, and realise that the problems we face in this country are solely down to an elite class of politicians who are more than happy to let the blame lay at the feet of immigrants, to disguise their own utter contempt for the majority of the British population.

It's all the darkies from Poland that Ding has issues with.

Guest Alfie Noakes
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my free turd polishing kit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm dying Decs. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

To quote you earlier, I have put some of those statistics on here before, and I can be no more arsed to reiterate them than you are with the shite you spout.

However..

Please stop quoting The New Statesmen almost verbatim, it makes you look a bigger arse than you already are.

Although at least you haven't plagiarised Wickipedia this time.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this more cryptic quotes from obscure old comics the two of you have read or just free styling.

I would love it if there was a superhero called 'Monumental Lezza'! As for 'Pan galactic fish slice' it sounds a bit 'Hitch hikers guide' to me but you'll have to ask Ratty.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would love it if there was a superhero called 'Monumental Lezza'! As for 'Pan galactic fish slice' it sounds a bit 'Hitch hikers guide' to me but you'll have to ask Ratty.

Ratty is a smart one. He won't reply to tell me because I asked it using a double quote. Good game.

Guest Gong Farmer

If Article 50 is written on paper then Teresa May should stand in front of the European parliament building in Brussels and wipe her fanny with it. That'll fucking show 'em she means business. 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know much about statistics from HM Government, I see plenty in the NHS which are all manipulated and obfuscated to suit the needs of the hierarchy.

I don't have anything against immigration, I have worked with plenty of skilled immigrants in my 28 years in and around the NHS. Like many others have said, without such skilled immigration, we would not have a functioning NHS.

What is obvious the last 20 years, is the increase in unskilled cheap labour, partly to help the rich get richer and partly the inability of successive governments to tackle the British born underclass, mostly white, who could do these jobs. We still have over 1.5 million unemployed.

If you don't pay any of your income at 40% tax, then you are not an overall net contributor to the state. That's economic reality.

We need to get out of this rich man's club ASAP. It is in terminal decline, it's banking system is on it's knees, youth unemployment in the less affluent countries is ridiculously high. If it were a union with Germany, Holland, Belgium and the Scandinavian bloc I would want to be part of it, but unfortunately it's not. This project has gone down the shitter the more countries that have joined. 

As for immigrants being good or bad, I don't much like the Romanian dippers that loiter around Chelmsford City Centre and ply their trade unopposed by the police. As for the Romanian doctors I have seen, absolutely the lowest standard of training from overseas by a long way.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know much about statistics from HM Government, I see plenty in the NHS which are all manipulated and obfuscated to suit the needs of the hierarchy.

I don't have anything against immigration, I have worked with plenty of skilled immigrants in my 28 years in and around the NHS. Like many others have said, without such skilled immigration, we would not have a functioning NHS.

What is obvious the last 20 years, is the increase in unskilled cheap labour, partly to help the rich get richer and partly the inability of successive governments to tackle the British born underclass, mostly white, who could do these jobs. We still have over 1.5 million unemployed.

If you don't pay any of your income at 40% tax, then you are not an overall net provider to the state. That's economic reality.

We need to get out of this rich man's club ASAP. It is in terminal decline, it's banking system is on it's knees, youth unemployment in the less affluent countries is ridiculously high. If it were a union with Germany, Holland, Belgium and the Scandinavian bloc I would want to be part of it, but unfortunately it's not. This project has gone down the shitter the more countries that have joined. 

As for immigrants being good or bad, I don't much like the Romanian dippers that loiter around Chelmsford City Centre and ply their trade unopposed by the police.

The UK is culturally and geographically at odds with the rest of most of mainland Europe so I think that's why even the good stuff with the EU doesn't work for the UK. The UK has only ever had it's foot halfway in the door anyway, never committed fully and with an air of destine for anything European let alone EU. That's not a bad thing, it just means that  picking and choosing what kind of relationship the UK will have with the EU isn't in the UK's hands. If the UK had bided it's time before making such a rash decision to leave the EU it might have been dealing with more amicale leaders of the countries you've mentioned to put the deals in place that might suit all. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The UK is culturally and geographically at odds with the rest of most of mainland Europe so I think that's why even the good stuff with the EU doesn't work for the UK. The UK has only ever had it's foot halfway in the door anyway, never committed fully and with an air of destine for anything European let alone EU. That's not a bad thing, it just means that  picking and choosing what kind of relationship the UK will have with the EU isn't in the UK's hands. If the UK had bided it's time before making such a rash decision to leave the EU it might have been dealing with more amicale leaders of the countries you've mentioned to put the deals in place that might suit all. 

You could say that first part with regard to half of the EU. Most of the eastern europeans are totally different in culture and outlook to the rest of mainland europe not just from their own cultural point of view, but having only "recently" come out of being under a commie dictator from another country.  The Greeks and Turks regard themselves as totally apart from "us", the Turks are not allowed in yet due to some of their "cultural differences" but the Greeks think that their ancient history makes them better than the rest of the world (yeah yeah, I know.. et tu Brute..), .  The Balkans were having a full-on game of tribal genocide merely 25 years ago.  The Scandies only join in to the extent that they feel comfortable with, and the Swiss aren't even part of the club despite being more or less slap bang in the centre.

As for the after-Eu dealings, I don't think half of the new wave of anti-EU sentiment would be establishing itself within the voting populations and higher govt echelons of various other countries if it weren't for the UK saying fuck it, this is shit, we're off.  Oh, and a full european wide distrust of the millions of immigrants schlepping their way across to us, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Holland and Spain all have major anti-immigration movements, not minority fascist groups, but major movements, so don't blame it all on the Brits.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The problem is basically geopraphical in that the UK is on the fringes of Europe and lacks a physical land border with any other European country.

15 hours ago, The Beast said:

If you don't pay any of your income at 40% tax, then you are not an overall net contributor to the state. That's economic reality.

As for immigrants being good or bad, I don't much like the Romanian dippers that loiter around Chelmsford City Centre and ply their trade unopposed by the police. As for the Romanian doctors I have seen, absolutely the lowest standard of training from overseas by a long way.

A sensible post backed up by genuine first hand knowledge of immigration within the workplace. I might not agree with everything that you have said, not by a long shot, but at least you base your arguments on your own life experiences. It sure beats the contrived, angry racist shit espoused by uninformed idiots like Ding.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Errrhmmm.

Eddie, I don't know what it is about you, but in my eyes you're a loveable scamp. A rascal who doesn't like the smell of salt cod emanating from Rastafarian youth hostels, and the kind of cove who would not stop smiling as you burnt one to the ground.

Whenever you slate a niggsby, I often find myself gently chuckling along, knowing that deep down in your black heart, you'd never dream of setting your staffies on them.

Ding on the other hand, is a vile piece of disgusting racist shit, hiding in the Yorkshire dales amidst a 100% white population, but stirring the shit online and trying to induce people who live in ethnically diverse areas to rise up and burn down their local paki shop. He's a dirty northern fucking monkey, and I hate filthy northern pigs more than any foreigner I've ever met.

16 hours ago, The Beast said:

You work for the NHS.....

Are you an AIDS councillor ?