CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Walliams

Guest Tata Steely Dan

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are coming across as very arrogant, conceited and self centred. You will fit in well, I rather like you.

28 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

grovelling little bastard

Blimey, Withers, it didn't take old FatMong long to strip away your external veneer of bonhomie and get right to the heart of your dark little soul. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, if it wasn't you're/your it must have been of/have. It's not as if Judge didn't mention it often enough.

Bawsy,a flying fuck I do not give or any other kind of fuck for that matter. Batbumlover can fuck off the same way as that other poof Judge.

Well, if it wasn't you're/your it must have been of/have. It's not as if Judge didn't mention it often enough.

That 'of/have shit pisses me off no end, it seems to have permeated the language to an irreversible point now, if I had my way, any TV presenter or similar who is guilty of this, should HAVE and would HAVE, been smashed in the face with a pick axe handle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That 'of/have shit pisses me off no end, it seems to have permeated the language to an irreversible point now, if I had my way, any TV presenter or similar who is guilty of this, should HAVE and would HAVE, been smashed in the face with a pick axe handle.

I observe all such atrocities on here, obviously, but seldom bother to point them out. Life's too short. I do, however, factor them into my patent-pending grading system along with a host of other variables, objective & subjective, which determines at any given time who ranks where in terms of being the best/worst on here. Who needs a fucking Leader Board when you've got that.

I observe all such atrocities on here, obviously, but seldom bother to point them out. Life's too short. I do, however, factor them into my patent-pending grading system along with a host of other variables, objective & subjective, which determines at any given time who ranks where in terms of being the best/worst on here. Who needs a fucking Leader Board when you've got that.

The Leader Board was before my time here but I assume it's demise was due to obsequious sycophantry and self serving sock puppetry.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Leader Board was before my time here but I assume it's demise was due to obsequious sycophantry and self serving sock puppetry.

You only missed it by about two days, Eric. I was actually in the top ten on the thing, so it clearly wasn't accurate. I remember Decimus was top dog.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder how 'Chip' would have done,speaking of which, EX hasn't surfaced for a week. Rehab maybe?

He'll no doubt be back. I just hope it isn't in as shitty an incantation as Chip was. If he's truly been around through three (now four) ID's he's probably a very hated oldie. Maybe one of the ones of legend, like Jazz or Cuntwad. Maybe the old guard can see some parallels between his style and an old ID.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You only missed it by about two days, Eric. I was actually in the top ten on the thing, so it clearly wasn't accurate. I remember Decimus was top dog.

The leaderboard was brilliant, and should be brought back.

You're correct about my status as top dog, RK. When the leaderboard was taken down, I was top of the weekly, monthly, yearly and all time ratings. It wasn't hard either, as I'm everyone on here apart from you, Eric and ColonelKurtz, so I just kept liking my own posts.

• Like 2

Guest Batbomb
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Where was my mistake oh perfect one?

The of/have ...as mentioned below.... and technically it should be 'o perfect one' ...no 'h'  but don't worry about that one it's not too serious. Or did you put it in deliberately to add a touch of irony?

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're correct about my status as top dog, RK. When the leaderboard was taken down, I was top of the weekly, monthly, yearly and all time ratings. It wasn't hard either, as I'm everyone on here apart from you, Eric and ColonelKurtz, so I just kept liking my own posts.

Yes, and it was all going very well until you forgot your medication, your schizophrenia got out of control, and you started removing your 'own' likes. The rest is history...

R.I.P Bill

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least you're honest oh great one

Guest Batbomb
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

If this Batbum cunt is a newbie my cock is a bloater.

I had an id bout 3 yrs ago. You won't remember it. I hardly used it. Made bout 30 posts.  But i read a lot, a lot of posts. Tried to understand how it all works. So I haven't come here completely not knowing what to expect - no....

30 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

I had an id bout 3 yrs ago. You won't remember it. I hardly used it. Made bout 30 posts.  But i read a lot, a lot of posts. Tried to understand how it all works. So I haven't come here completely not knowing what to expect - no....

Fuck off and learn to spell you thick imbecile.