CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Pleased to hear her cancer has cleared up. Have you heard about the woman who faked her own cancer death to save being bored to tears by her idiotic husband? 

No? Me neither. 

Spit it out, bubble. Whistle it if you must. 

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you drink a litre of Vodka you'll be dead.

Rubbish. I've know men who drink 12-15 pints in a session. I've spent many years being able to put back a litre with several other drinks thrown in to mix it up. Depends on your metabolism.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

As of about 18 months ago my next door neighbours have been Muslims. We get on fine, they're nice people. I'm not saying that's always the case, I've met a few less than delightful Muslims, but then again I've met quite a lot of less than delightful non-Muslims.

The recent Muslims Like Us program on BBC2 demonstrated that there is a similar spread of views amongst Muslims that there is in any community. Yet people cling to the idea that "they're all the same". Yes there was one bloke who is a bit of a nutter, but others made it clear they disagreed strongly with his views and that they didn't represent Islam in their opinion, anymore than the EDL/Combat18 nutters represent my opinion.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yet people cling to the idea that "they're all the same". Yes there was one bloke who is a bit of a nutter, but others made it clear they disagreed strongly with his views and that they didn't represent Islam in their opinion, anymore than the EDL/Combat18 nutters represent my opinion

Rick, God knows I love you but I undetstand even a fucking idiot like you does not need to state the obvious, they are not all the same, and that, there is the issue. Sunni will kill shia, hence Syria. 

51 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Neither have I. Tried to, but was always far too leathered.

Enjoy Mauritius. SheJacko is hosting a nostalgic and fun filled Christmas this year for family and friends. I have to adhere to a strict drinking intinerary :

9.00 Bucks Fizz with bacon rolls

A few social lagers, then get fucked into a litre of export strength Stolychnaya  till I fall asleep. 

A nice wine with dinner, then get fucked into some Tequila shots till I fall asleep.

Merry fucking Christmas.

Does that mean the three bird roast is off?

51 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm not judging him, just giving my opinion, as he is entitled to give his. Isn't that part of this site?

That all depends which side of centre someone stands.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Pleased to hear her cancer has cleared up. Have you heard about the woman who faked her own cancer death to save being bored to tears by her idiotic husband? 

No? Me neither. 

Anyone heard the one about the Ewe who threw herself off a cliff to avoid being raped by an underendowed midget?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone heard the one about the Ewe who threw herself off a cliff to avoid being raped by an underendowed midget?

Bubba was there. With only the ewe.

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rick, God knows I love you but I undetstand even a fucking idiot like you will appreciate that they are not all the same, and that there is the issue. Sunni will kill shia, hence Syria. 

The Sunni/Shia thing is an issue for sure, it's just a pity Bush and Blair seemingly had no idea about it when they went steaming into Iraq under the ridiculous impression that the Iraqi people would be out on the streets to thank their invaders.

Regarding terrorist attacks I'm not making light of the real risks we face, there are those in the community and increasingly online who are telling impressionable and disaffected young people that they need to lay down their lives for some sort of glorious Caliphate. These are extremely dangerous people. It's tragic really when young British born girls of barely school leaving age are travelling by bus to Syria full of delusions of a better life with these ISIS monsters.

That doesn't alter the fact that some of the language and rhetoric on this thread is pretty vile and the kind of stuff that is far more likely to encourage radicalisation than prevent it.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The Sunni/Shia thing is an issue for sure, it's just a pity Bush and Blair seemingly had no idea about it when they went steaming into Iraq under the ridiculous impression that the Iraqi people would be out on the streets to thank their invaders.

Regarding terrorist attacks I'm not making light of the real risks we face, there are those in the community and increasingly online who are telling impressionable and disaffected young people that they need to lay down their lives for some sort of glorious Caliphate. These are extremely dangerous people. It's tragic really when young British born girls of barely school leaving age are travelling by bus to Syria full of delusions of a better life with these ISIS monsters.

That doesn't alter the fact that some of the language and rhetoric on this thread is pretty vile and the kind of stuff that is far more likely to encourage radicalisation than prevent it.

What about the vile language and rhetoric about wives/husbands having fake cancer on this site you pathetic excuse for a man. You do fuck all about that. Cunt. I hope your neighbour shits in the curry pot and gives you a dish of it. 

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If someone hates us for eating bacon butties, I am pretty sure they will not become doubleplus radicallised by a  bit of  friendly banter.

"Lets bomb the internet." classic line from the brilliant 'Four Lions'

Rick, I would gamble that your muslim neighbours are Brits, born and raised, integrating the best they can. However the 1m in Germany are not westernised, have deep religious intolerance to western values. Also deep hatred for the opposing strain of Islam.  They will never attempt to fit in, never.

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What about the vile language and rhetoric about wives/husbands having fake cancer on this site you pathetic excuse for a man. You do fuck all about that. Cunt. I hope your neighbour shits in the curry pot and gives you a dish of it. 

I know what you refer to and if you or whoever reports the posts or PMs me when they occur they will be removed. If some posts of this kind have been left I apologise. Just to be clear posts making fun of other members or their families having cancer or other serious illnesses are not acceptable and will be removed when they come to our attention. Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

Just now, Rick_B said:

I know what you refer to and if you or whoever reports the posts or PMs me when they occur they will be removed. If some posts of this kind have been left I apologise. Just to be clear posts making fun of other members or their families having cancer or other serious illnesses are not acceptable and will be removed when they come to our attention. Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

Well you haven't been paying attention to the postings over the last couple of days then have you. Fuck off you pathetic worm, I do not report people or posts on an open forum, do you fucking job properly or piss off.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Rick, you're obviously a very nice bloke, who attempts to see the best in everyone, even Bill. However even you must accept the vast difference between immigrants whom have spent their entire life in Syria with a muslim born and raised in the uk?

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you haven't been paying attention to the postings over the last couple of days then have you. Fuck off you pathetic worm, I do not report people or posts on an open forum, do you fucking job properly or piss off.

You would be justified in reporting him for speaking to you in such an unprofessional manner, Withers.

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

That was clearly an underhanded remark intended to intimidate you. I think he's gone mad with power.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nice bit of tag team liking from the pair who most certainly aren't a double act.