CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled cunts on the buses

Earl of Punkape

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No moral high ground from me, I put sugar on porridge! 

Chimpanzee.jpg

My Glaswegian friend, Psycho Liam, has become addicted to pie, mash & liquor since moving to England. He now describes himself as a 'Jockney'. True. He still walks about with an open bottle of Buckfast though, so not a complete convert.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brooke Bond D. Or Co-Op 99. Anything else is poofy.

I sometimes have Earl Grey, but I have milk and sugar in it, am I a peasant?

I started my day with a couple of macchiatos (textured oat, with 1x brown La Perruche sugar), from a gorgeous Brazilian bean which is grown at a higher altitude, and as such is slightly lower in caffeine but more intense with flavour and crema. I've followed this with about 2-3 cups of a Darjeeling/Chai tea blend (no sugar), and a swift espresso when I got home so I could get through some work. Yes, you are an absolute fucking peasant Essex boy. Would you like me to post you some coffee that's almost as good as a line of coke? (My neighbour's friend's brother told me it was a similar experience.)

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I started my day with a couple of macchiatos (textured oat, with 1x brown La Perruche sugar), from a gorgeous Brazilian bean which is grown at a higher altitude, and as much is slightly lower in caffeine but more intense with flavour and crema. I've followed this with about 2-3 cups of a Darjeeling/Chai tea blend (no sugar), and a swift espresso when I got home so I could get through some work. Yes, you are an absolute fucking peasant Essex boy. Would you like me to post you some coffee that's almost as good as a line of coke? (My neighbour's friend's brother told me it was a similar experience.)

That's the gayest thing I've ever read.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite happy with Douwe Egberts gold. If I have proper coffee, it's just with a plunger jug.

What about a small espresso stovetop jug (£10-15), and £10 electric grinder from Lidl/Aldi? Fresh beans each day. A totally different experience for very little. 

Can't beat real coffee, I've sadly used up the last of my Wallenford Blue Mountain coffee. It's very smooth, no bitterness and the buzz (when ground and then made in Delonghi machine) is smooth and takes you up and brings you down nicely...a bit like the finest Peruvian toot a guy I knew used to bring here. Like toot, it's fucking expensive as well...I paid around £80 for less than a kilo. 

On 26/02/2022 at 22:48, Wolfie said:

What about a small espresso stovetop jug (£10-15), and £10 electric grinder from Lidl/Aldi? Fresh beans each day. A totally different experience for very little. 

I saw that little grinder in Lidl today. Didn't buy one though. I was distracted by the 65 piece socket set for £35. Should be Poundland quality for that, but it's made in Germany by 'Scheppach' a reputable maker that rebrands as 'Parkside' for the UK. Lidl sell them at a loss to encourage heterosexual men into the shop.

The same socket set branded as 'Scheppach' is around €100. Buy one, even if you don't need one. It's virtually Snap-on quality for a 10th of the price. The only difference is polishing and finish.

@Ape™️ @Old Chap Raasclaat Probably of interest to you as well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw that little grinder in Lidl today. Didn't buy one though. I was distracted by the 65 piece socket set for £35. Should be Poundland quality for that, but it's made in Germany by 'Scheppach' a reputable maker that rebrands as 'Parkside' for the UK. Lidl sell them at a loss to encourage heterosexual men into the shop.

The same socket set branded as 'Scheppach' is around €100. Buy one, even if you don't need one. It's virtually Snap-on quality for a 10th of the price. The only difference is polishing and finish.

@Ape™️ @Old Chap Raasclaat Probably of interest to you as well. 

Sean Connery had a load of books fall on his head due to dodgy DIY. 

He only had his shelf to blame. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm actually thinking of buying that £10 coffee grinder and using it for weed. I think I may be smoking a bit too much.

I’ve never been a toker Eric but if I was I’d take a chance and go for it quickly. With inflation rising quicker than the yellow slime in Franks broken down freezer, it could be a good investment to resell in a couple of months. Go for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/02/2022 at 22:42, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite happy with Douwe Egberts gold. If I have proper coffee, it's just with a plunger jug.

I’ve got a Gaggia Paros in the garage doing fuck all. Bean to cup with an adjustable grinder if you want it. There’s also a Gaggia Brera in there too somewhere…that needs a service but if you’re handy yourself?