CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wine tasting cunts

Bubba C

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

K Cider? I think of you as being more accustomed to the qualities of a fine Côte de Beaune, washed down with your Doner Kebab, and as for Valium, well, Steredent seems to work on the Mrs.

What can i say evens,I'm a classy guy ,sometimes I even get out of the bath to have a piss, but only sometimes.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

What can i say evens,I'm a classy guy ,sometimes I even get out of the bath to have a piss, but only sometimes.

Bath!   I'll never forget my last one back in the Summer of '69, head down in a sheep dip. Why, I almost got my boots wet.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's one of the great polarising questions of the age - whether to spit or swallow. 

When looking for a card for my wife, for fucking Valentine's Day, I found one that said "I'm really glad your mum didn't swallow you". Despite finding it a little amusing, I'm pretty sure there's a fairly large contingent that would find it highly fucking offensive.

Just now, Ape said:

When looking for a card for my wife, for fucking Valentine's Day, I found one that said "I'm really glad your mum didn't swallow you". Despite finding it a little amusing, I'm pretty sure there's a fairly large contingent that would find it highly fucking offensive.

I bet Rick would be at the top of the list.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

It said that, but since then.....

lol

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Hahahahaha... that's the first time I've heard that joke (today). Idiot

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love tasting wine. It's the reason most of the early 80's are just a fucking blur to me.

Did you like a drink then? I don't believe you've mentioned it before.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/02/2017 at 11:18 AM, Snatch said:

I think you'll find that the electrics are made in Japan,a lot of parts in Taiwan and an EVO engine that was designed by Porsche because the Yanks are too thick to design an air cooled V-Twin motor from aluminium.

A lot of imported parts that are just put together in Milwaukee.

The American dream? Load of shite.

The American dream is a load of cheap shit imported then stuck together and stamped with Made in Murrica all over it, much like the people.

On 17/02/2017 at 4:36 PM, Eddie said:

Beautiful fat boy, mine is the 1548 model, screaming eagle exhausts, white with sissy bar and front screen. Don't worry ape i will take a photo of it asap and post, lol.

sissy bars.....

And that concludes the case for the prosecution m'lud.